It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:44 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: To those who're lurking
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:58 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

DDR's fight has accrued quite a few views, so I know you people're around. In some capacity. Over time. Somewhat. This is for you all.

Years ago, I was an idiot; in a desperate attempt to stave off the bots that were hounding this forum, I basically nuked the system. No new user accounts could get in, and I'm sure many existing user account were probably compromised as well. So, many users can probably see this forum, but 1) Can't login, 2) Can't create an account, or 3) Can't [insert basic functionality here].

If you're still interested in this forum or you just want to catch up and hang out with the other old-timers that still lurk and frequent this small corner of the internet, find me on Discord or email me. My username's LeboyX#7795, and my email's LeboyX@gmail.com. I'm online pretty much all the time, and can almost instantly respond anytime during normal business hours (comes w/ being a Software Engineer). If enough people all get a hold of me, I'll start up an actual Discord server to unite us all once more. Or email me at LeboyX@gmail.com, which will also get my attention.

Post subject: Re: To those who're lurking
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:15 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!
To be fair, it could just be us refreshing all the damn time. I know I do it.

Oh, and post coming this weekend. Putting it out there so I'll be responsible for it lol

leboyX wrote:
and then pounce on them. To make sure they know we're dead.