It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:48 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Thank you.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:07 am 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

Thank you.

All of you.

For at least letting me stay here without voicing your complaints as often as I know you might have wanted.

To those few of you who helped, tried to help, and even just gave out after sputtering a single word at me, thank you.

You guys have helped me mature. Both through my mind and school, and wherever else it might have showed. I know I'm a big burden, and I try not to force it on people if it can be helped. When I first joined, near the end of my seventh grade year, I was horrible. I was utterly horrific. I did things I wouldn't do now. That was when I was.. well the only recent example I can think of is Mazz(Although I'm trying not to flame you.) If I can use a crude example of how I was back then, I'll take my character's name for example. Systaster. Honestly I got the name from System Of A Down. I plagerized alot. (Although it was only partial) Most of my specials were taken from a different character then morphed slightly to fit my purposes or to make it more to my liking. And then I went on leave for a few months. I came back nearly the same as before.. Only slightly morphed. I didn't have the influences I had when I first joined. I moved. I'll be honest again. I joined this site so I could have a little bit of 'home' with me wherever I went. I was born in California.. but I grew up siince the age of 4 in Florida. I'm a Florida boy at heart, and always will be. When I learned that we were moving, it was like getting hit with a truck. The elementary school I went to, the middle school I had attended and had friends in, everything, was shattered in one single moment. I think a few of us have felt that at least once in our life. And I was back for a little bit. And then I left... again. This time I left and then came back having learned from a few mistakes I made in my past. I am still learning, and still improving.

I just wanted to leave a formal thank you. You guys deserve it. You stuck with me through the rough and tough. But the butterfly is finally emerging, I think.

Thank You.

Stop being the prisoner of your past, become the architect of your future.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]