It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: My quest
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:37 am 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

Planning to send Ruben on a little journey to try and find who killed his parents blah blah blah stroyline and fight the big bad boss at the end:P, used NTW's map, just to make things easier, added a bridge or two though just to make it easier:P

Red squares are where I was planning to have battle along the way, the ones with a black square inside of them are completed battles. and the big red square down at the oasis is where I will have the final battle, that spot is reserved for Tengu or Leyboy if they will accept, preferably Tengu since hes easily the strongest evil char around, but he hasn't been around for a while but he's got a fair while to check his inbox:P

so yeah , Currently battling with Exo in the dead forest so there's 4 open spots not including the last one. If you'd like to have one of the battles with me I'd be delighted, just post here and I'll add em in.It would be easier for evil/ neutral guys storyline wise but any will do.

Battles will probably last about 3 months max, that's two full pages at 3 days per post, though I doubt every post will go to three days, some may be longer some may be shorter depends on the posting speed. if the posts are bout every two days it could be finished in about a month and a half for the full two pages.

#1-completed
#2-Currently underway
#3-open
#4-open
#5-open
#6-open
#7-reserved.

With thanks- That Guy.