It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:56 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Myrie, of the night
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:22 am 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

RP character will be store linked to Morgoth
(With a mods permission i'd like to treat her as if she grows with Morgoth any gold/skill/specials with be added to both characters)
-----------------------------
Name: Myrie Nightshade

Class: Animalist (Ranger Template): Myrie and moon have bonded growing together there bond is what makes them fight so well together but is also there weakness. Myrie's empathy for the wolf makes easy for her to interpret his movements but also mean's she feels his pain.

Race:: Night elf (Dark elf/Drow)

Disadvantages:
--Incoporeal Weakness: Drows are weak to attacks of an incorporeal nature. Things that do not have a definate form, like psionics, wizardry, or ki, damage them more.
--Flash Burn: Ultimately living in the Underdark, while making them tougher, has prevented Drows from getting along with Sunlight. They have a slight difficulty seeing during a sunny day.

Advantages:
--Absolute Dark Vision: Having lived in the Underdark, Drows have gained the ability to see through complete darkness.
--Shadow Blending: Their black skin allows a Drow to hide easily within a shadow. They're still visible, but one could quite possibly go past them without noticing.)

Alignment: Good

Inventory: Shortbow

Gold: -3

Pets: Moon (Wolf)

The first time Myrie got lost in the woods she found a cave with, "puppies" in it. Well since she hide one under her cloak and raise it in the barn. Alashand new his daughter had brought home a wolf but instead of chiding the child let her raise the pup into a strong companion. Moon is strong male wolf just reached adulthood and is fiercely loyal.

Biography: TBA

Physical Description:

--Height: 5'9"

--Weight:130 lbs

--Eyes: Deep green

--Hair: Black as night

--Skin: Pale white (Comparatively)

--Special Markings:Mark of the hunter (tattoo of a wolf howling on her back)

--Special Traits:Unknown

--Dress:Simple Cloth outfit black

Moon's Specials:

Assault and Battery: Myrie looses an arrow and Moon following the trajectory of the projectile slams his side into the impacted area. Cause the arrow to penetrate deeper into light armors. Against heavily armored enemies Moon still slams into the intended target potential knocking them off balance. [Medium 2x/battle]

Bite stronger than his bark: Moon spent his youth hunting with his companion and master. He sharpened his teeth on rocks in the forest where they hunted and has learned to lock his jaw baring down upon command. [Weak 1x/battle]

Tactical Insurgence: Moon flanks the enemy and charges the target forcing them to move while Myrie aims an arrow for pressure point to slow her foe. While effective Myrie is slow to find her target.

Bonus: With vital research she doesn't need as much time to aim this attack.[Weak 2x/battle]

Skills Description:

Huntsmen Daughter: Growing up in court you wouldn't think a lady would learn such a vulgar talent. Luckily for Myrie her father raised her on a farm long before they went to court. As a farmers daughter she learned to hunt. She became over time very proficient with her long bow made by her father. [Medium]

Mental warfare: Having spent most of her time around Moon. Myrie and her wolf can interpret each others movements and desires with out verbally communicating. [Weak]

Vital Research: Her interest in her fathers work turned into a avid hunger for knowledge. Myrie read many books and studied the human reactions to pain. Through her father, Myrie has learned many of the vital points on a humanoid anatomy. With this knowledge she is may cause minor paralysis if she hits the pressure points intended. [Weak]

Custom Inventory:

--------------------------------
*To be earned*

Star-Fletcher: A long bow made of a ewe tree branch the pure white bow is slightly easier to draw than a normal long bow and slightly light. 17 gold?

Hunter's Garb: Form fit leather armor lighter than normal leather providing only slightly less protection because of it. With no restriction to movement. 15 gold?

--------------------------------

--Battle Records--

Wins:
Ties:
Losses:

Battle Listing:

Last edited by Azazel on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Myrie, of the night
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:47 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

You mention that this character will be "store-linked" to Morgoth and that you'd like to be able to use growth rewards for both characters. Aside from the fact that you'd be doubling your payouts (which is not going to happen), you need to answer another, more simplistic, question.

The question: Will this character ever see the light of day in a tournament, KoD, PQ or regular battle?

If the answer is yes, then this would have to become a new character, completely replacing Morgoth.

If the answer is no, then you can do whatever you'd like with an RP character. It can grow (or not) at whatever pace that you want. It can start at an ZOMG! level if you wish. If you decide that this will be a character that will be eligible for rewards at any point, then my "yes" answer comes into effect.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:34 pm 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

Edit: With the new system can I get prices on Moon, and Starfletcher? Plus is there anyway for me to substitute a catalyst or something so I can mentally connect with the wolf instead of using the whip? I'll modify if plausible

Last edited by Azazel on Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:40 pm 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

Mate, this is an amazing idea. An RP character that grows with RPing, that is almost completely seperate from our main 'battle' characters. It's almost like Thar Shaddin. I fancy this idea. Perhaps we can come up with a system for it, that would attract more people as well as serve entertainment for us that grow bored of doing the sam thing over and over.

Stop being the prisoner of your past, become the architect of your future.