It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:52 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: The triumphant return
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:12 pm 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

I'll be back in approximately 4-5 days time. It's been a crazy year, a half year of HS left and almost have my license. I'm not alone anymore ^_^. I'm also engaged (for three years approximately @Khan) I'm excited about returning, invigorated about writing, learning some coding this summer, a lot of work but I'll be back at full strength. Get ready LSS I'll be posting probably Wednesday Eastern Time (-5:00). Thanks all and hope to see this place running

~Az

Post subject: Re: The triumphant return
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:17 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

You're engaged and...finishing High School? Or am I not reading that right? And even if I am, you're engaged?! You're crazy!

Learning coding? I'm a software engineer - have a BS in Computer Science. What language will you be learning, and to what end? It's always fun to find people who code : ).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:22 am 

Hip Hip Hurrah.. Welcome back and a late congrats.

I'd like to learn how to code... but I'm just not good at it, short attention spam I think.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:29 pm 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

leboyX wrote:
You're engaged and...finishing High School? Or am I not reading that right? And even if I am, you're engaged?! You're crazy!

Learning coding? I'm a software engineer - have a BS in Computer Science. What language will you be learning, and to what end? It's always fun to find people who code : ).

Yes and well Yes. I've been held back on three seperate occasions for physical health. I was born with acid reflux bad enough as preteen/elementary student that I required thrice daily baths for smell alone beside limited diet and other obvious issues. (Gaining/losing weight (radically), constant nausea, an unending regiment of prescription drugs -_-) I've just turned twenty and they've yet to find a solution that buys me more than 3 years at a time.

Actually learning a myriad of languages (Haven't gotten the courage to touch my new books (someone kick me)) Want to acquire at least a bachelors in CS. I'll edit with details on languages and books maybe some book suggestions guys? I want to do Story arching for video games or table top campaigns. (Really interested in video game design but not such a stable career yea know?)