It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Vius Ottum, High Elf Lightcaster
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:12 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Won "Tension" w/echoinrain vs. Yozshand and Raine Loire. Received a Medium and 5 gold, bringing me to 11.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:56 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Okay, well, there was to be some rps and writing that were going to actually explain what was going on, including one with the currently MIA OSO but things are moving kinda slow so I'm going to go ahead and post these skills, which were okayed by Yoz.

Touching the Void The Void is the space between stars, where neither light nor shadow exists. After learning of the vast power available by borrowing strength from the Void, Vius has managed to take the first step in harnessing that power. The Southern Cross has been replaced by the Void and Vius' attacks now glow pale silver, rather than golden/yellow. Also, any attack that deals heat, burning or fire damage instead deals cold, chilling or ice damage. However, he has not yet learned to add the Void's power onto his attacks, so it does not change the strength of them. Weak

Resurrection A vampire's blood, a lich's bones, a zombie's skin, mummified organs and the essence of a specter. With those ingredients, Akmun brought Vius back from the dead, repairing his body, restoring his soul and solidifying the bonds of loyalty between the undead king and the elven warlock. He also left the elf with a tiny bit of the power that each of those undead creatures held. Vius can tap into these powers and use them to augment his spells, though he must research and perfect the usage of each power before he can use it in battle. Medium, catalyst

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:34 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Reward: 1 gold + medium skill/special for RP "Help Wanted"

e1: sold scimitar to the shop for 5 gold, bringing me to 17.
e2: got 3 gold for the unfortunately timed out battle "Shades of Gray". I hope we get a chance to fight again, deangle.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:33 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Using the 2010 Christmas spectacular "spell trade gift" to change Beamstrike to Daybreak. OMG, got all the substitutions now suckas.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:21 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Bought Wolf's shuriken for a whopping 6 gold and sold my iron throwing knives for 3 gold to buy a dagger. Patiently waiting for the verdict on the KOD...

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:00 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Using my medium for the preapproved custom spell Brightsteel Lances.

Brightsteel Lances: Vius has honed his skills and worked to replicate the spell that killed him. However, Drakol worked with crystallized mana and Vius uses Brightsteel, which is harder to form. Thus, he materializes four silvery, short, thin javelins of Brightsteel and fires them at his opponent. Though they lack the mass of Drakol's Crystal Lances, the javelins move fast, giving them force when they hit which allows them to penetrate armor fairly well. Another drawback of the Brightsteel being harder to form is that it only allows Vius to create needle tipped or blunt-ended javelins and all four must be shaped the same. [Custom, Medium/Fast] 2x per battle.

Also buying an ice jewel and spending one gold to place it in my skin, if that's possible, or just attached to his gloves, I guess.

-9 gold, so I'm at 5.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:37 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Won Snow and Ice but only because oso disappeared. Sad but I guess you gotta take what you can get.

Medium +7 gold, puts me at 12 gold.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:20 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Lost "Without a Paddle" against Yoz because, come on. It's Yoz. A good fight was had and I got a Medium and +3 gold to bring me to 15. Now I have two mediums in reserve...

edit: Also, took 5 gold for my Crimbo present! So I'm at 20 now

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:16 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Sold Wolf his own shurikens back so +6 gold, though the fact that resisted the temptation to mark up the price should count for extra :P

edit: 2011 Golden Sporks was good to me! A total of +8 gold.

Best Battle vs. Ein in Snow and Ice [+3]
Best Poster(Really proud of this!) [+3]
Character most likely to be seen as a god [+1]
Pair Most Likely to Make Love Children: Vius + Stolatos (Not as proud of this...or maybe the most proud of this?!) [+1]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:23 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

I guess I won "Deja Vu" against bdf so I got a weak and 2 gold. I'm gooing to go ahead and use this pre-approved spell and tack on it's substitution for use later.

Brightsteel Lash: A long(1.5 m), thin fiber of pure brightsteel appears in Vius' hand and allows him to use it once, either as a whip or a quick makeshift rope that could possibly trip or restrict a limb but can be easily broken. Also, seconds after it strikes, it fades away, allowing only momentary distraction for an opponent(Brightsteel, weak, fast) 4x

->

(Substitution only)Brightsteel Cable: This spell allows Vius to conjure a thick brightsteel cord of 3 m with a pointed end. On the first post cast, this spell appears to rip itself directly from Vius' palm. Then, it launches forth in a slow extension, although Vius can simply hold onto it instead of shooting it out. It grows to the predetermined length, allowing him to use it as a tool for climbing or snaring opponents. Also, the cable lasts two posts, so it can be used as a whip or a means to bind someone for a short time. Vius must know Brightsteel Lash before he can learn this spell. (Brightsteel, medium, fast) 2x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:16 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

It's Boxing Month! Whoo! I love a good deal. So, selling quilted armor for 3 gold to bring me to 31 gold then buying Mage Mail(25) and a Mana Jewel(12) to place inside that mail. That mage mail is only 20 on sale and that jewel is 10 so I saved 7 gold! What a deal! I still have one gold left over! Hooray!

edit: Forgot that embedding costs a gold. Vius has 0 moneys left.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:48 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

I edited in my master class but I think I also have a medium special(not a spell) that a mod is supposed to give me. I'm not sure how it works.