I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

Name: Akmun (Pronounced 'Ack-moon')
Class: Fighter
Race: Fleshie
Alignment: Evil
Inventory: Short Sword, Small Wooden Shield, The King's Pilums
Gold: 0
Pet: Nakita (Puma, pronounced ‘Nah-kee-ta’)
Specials: Adrenaline Rush, Phantom Strike
Skills: Reformed Mind
Pet Specials: Telekinesis
Pet Skills: Advanced Intellect

Custom Inventory:

The King's Pilums: A set of ancient weapons that was once part of Akmun's great arsenal, these pilums were made especially for him. During their forging the weapons and the King were linked on a level transcending death. This has created a latent bond with the weapons, allowing Akmun to utilize them in particularly special ways. Being made for a King, and being such special weapons, these weapons were also made to be more sturdy, not only allowing them to stand up to being thrown multiple times, but also to function as a perfectly proper spear. (5 Pilums)

Biography:

Akmun was once recognized as a fearless and powerful leader. Accepting his royal heritage, Akmun had ascended the throne as king of his nation at the age of sixteen, after his father’s demise. In his reign of power, he was known as many things: a revered warrior, a great leader, but a cruel ruler. Ruling with an iron fist, he was feared not only by his enemies, but by his people as well... which would prove to be his downfall.

While Akmun was in the prime of his rule of power, he was betrayed by the hands of his closest confidantes. Fearful and spiteful of their master, Akmun’s trusted advisors devised a plan that resulted in the ambushing of the king in the dead of night. Believing that he should suffer a slow and painful death, he was buried alive. But before he was placed in his final resting place, he swore revenge, proclaiming that he would one day return and reclaim his former glory as well as the lives of his betrayers ancestors.

Physical Description:
--Height: 6’0”
--Weight: 185 lbs
--Eyes: Blue
--Hair: None
--Skin: Decayed
--Special Markings: N/A
--Special Traits: N/A

Specials:

Adrenaline Rush: Akmun was once revered in his time for his abilities on the battlefield. Though his body isn't what it used to be, it can still perform some of the most basic moves in his arsenal. One of these moves is as simple as closing the gap between himself and his adversary. In a sudden boost of agility, Akmun is able to acquire a rush of speed allowing him to either chase down his enemies at an accelerated rate or even jump across a distance of up to 20 feet to reach his opponent. [Medium, 2x per battle]

Phantom Strike: Tapping into the unique bond between himself and his custom made spears, Akmun is able to summon his pilums upon command. When summoned, the weapons appear in black wisps of smoke. Only one pilum may be summoned at a time. [Weak, 3x per battle]

Skills:

Reformed Mind: With the help of his faitful companion, Nakita, Akmun has become more than just another stupid zombie. Through much dedication from her own mind and a little ancient magic from the past, Nakita has been able to restore Akmun's mind and memories, meaning he is now able to think and talk with greater intellect. This skill allows him to have intelligence equal to that of an average human being. [Medium]

Racial Disadvantages:
--Stupid: Stupid, not dumb like the orcs. Like, we're talking less intelligent than a brick here people. [Negated]
--Slow and Clumsy: As a result of their partially decomposed body nature, not only are Fleshies stupid... they're also slow and clumsy. They have less agility and dexterity than most races.

Racial Advantages:
--Bloodless: Fleshies do not have blood and, thusly, cannot bleed.
--Dead Warrior: It is believed that these undead were animated from the body of a once great warrior. As such, they have amazing stamina, they're unbelivably strong, and VERY durable.

--------------------------------

Pet Biography:
Nakita was not only recognized as Akmun’s faithful companion, but as his most trusted and loyal servant. It was said that wherever Akmun went, Nakita was sure to linger closeby. Even if you couldn’t always see her, she always kept a watchful eye on her master, protecting him from any danger.

Unfortunately, she too met a similar fate as Akmun upon his demise. But rather than just kill the puma, Akmun’s betrayers called upon an ancient magic that caused Nakita’s body to be encased in stone. Although her body was trapped, she never suffered from increasing age or death. In an attempt gone wrong, the encasing actually amplified her power and over time she was able to escape her prison. This, in turn, meant that she could return to her master’s aid.

Pet Description:
--Length: 1167mm
--Tail Length: 700mm
--Weight: 52kg
--Eyes: Dark Green
--Hair: Jet Black

Pet Specials:

Telekinesis: Nakita uses psychic power to control an object. This skill allows her to manipulate and control an object from a distance, so long as it is not being held by another person. While only limited by the mental strength of the caster, the speed in which telekinesis can move the target object is based directly on the object's size and weight. The bigger and heavier it is, the slower it will move. [Medium, 3x per battle]

Pet Skills:

Advanced Intellect: Nakita isn’t like most pets that resemble her. It was never explained how it came to be, but Nakita was born with an extremely advanced mind. As she grew, her mind became stronger and she learned that she could do various things with it, such as projecting her thoughts into the minds of other living beings (talk) and use it as an aid in battle. Upon her master’s demise, a spell was cast on her that encased her body in stone. What Akmun’s betrayers didn’t realize, is that the spell took another effect as well. Over time, Nakita’s mind grew stronger, almost equal to that of a psionicist, and she learned that she could now project her mind in different ways and forms, making her a deadly threat in her own right. Although Nakita’s mind is not as strong as a true psionicist, it is similar to one. This allows her to demonstrate some of the same traits that a psionicist would portray, but with slightly less power. [Strong, Catalyst]
--------------------------------

--Battle Records--

Wins: 2
Ties: 0
Losses: 0

Last edited by TheShadowWarrior on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:45 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Akmun, The Returning King
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:29 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

APPROVED

Just don't let that over-fed housecat make your brain explode.

Post subject: Re: Akmun, The Undead King
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:40 am 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

Campaign Log:

Akmun's first battle titled: Return of the King. A great introduction to Akmun's & Nakita's story where a great ally was gained.
(Won) 6 gold and a medium special/skill

Akmun's second battle titled: Eliminating The Threat. A battle cut short, but entertaining while it lasted.
(Won) 4 gold and a weak special/skill

Last edited by TheShadowWarrior on Tue May 11, 2010 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:13 am 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

Using my newly acquired medium skill on:

Reformed Mind: With the help of his faitful companion, Nakita, Akmun has become more than just another stupid zombie. Through much dedication from her own mind and a little ancient magic from the past, Nakita has been able to restore Akmun's mind and memories, meaning he is now able to think and talk with greater intellect. This skill allows him to have intelligence equal to that of an average human being. [Medium]

Approved by Funkmaster Yoz.

-1 Medium Skill

Unused Specials/Skills: 0

Last edited by TheShadowWarrior on Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:37 am 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

Was given 3 gold out of the kindness of TDB's heart (Foundation Tournament).

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:52 am 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

Was given 4 gold by an old dwarf with a Christmas fetish (Christmas Gift). It was strange sitting on his lap, but beneficial nonetheless.

This brings my current gold to 9.

Last edited by TheShadowWarrior on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:56 pm 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

Won 2 gold for Best Character Concept in the Golden Sporks of DI bringing my total amount of gold to 11.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:54 pm 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

Won 4 Gold and a weak special/skill in a battle against HBL.

Total Gold = 15

Unused Specials/Skills: 1

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:03 pm 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

Using 15g to purchase custom weapon:

The King's Pilums: A set of ancient weapons that was once part of Akmun's great arsenal, these pilums were made especially for him. During their forging the weapons and the King were linked on a level transcending death. This has created a latent bond with the weapons, allowing Akmun to utilize them in particularly special ways. Being made for a King, and being such special weapons, these weapons were also made to be more sturdy, not only allowing them to stand up to being thrown multiple times, but also to function as a perfectly proper spear. (5 Pilums)

Gold = 0

Also cashing in my unused weak for:

Phantom Strike: Tapping into the unique bond between himself and his custom made spears, Akmun is able to summon his pilums upon command. When summoned, the weapons appear in black wisps of smoke. Only one pilum may be summoned at a time. [Weak, 3x per battle]

Unused Specials/Skill: 0