It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:58 am

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:03 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!
oSO has given me the Ambush Dagger for 10 gold.

Thank you my friend. I truly thank you.

Quote:
Ambush Dagger: A small dagger that is attached to Ein's right arm, hidden beneath his robes. At any time, he can let it fall into his grasp for an easy sneak-attack. It is easy to wield and light enough for even someone untrained to throw it with accuracy.

[Just be sure to pass it on after a while. =P Keep the legacy going and all that jazz.] -- OSO

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:57 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!
=====GAINED=====

3 Gold gift for 'Crimbo'. Compliments to Deathjet. [Who risked his life to the evil staplers >=( Die Staplers, die!]

=====GAINED=====

The staplers aren't the problem... It's the beuracrats. They have +300% accuracy or something when shooting the darn things!
- Deathjet

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:57 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Loaned 4 gold to ABW, changing my gold from 4 to 0. D=

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:14 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

=====GAINED=====

of_shattered_origins wrote:
Consolation Rewards:

Who: Everyone who participated.
What: 2 gold
Why: Because the tournament took longer than expected.

"Hey, you did alright" Rewards:

Who: Hiro, Tengu, LBX, DDR, Grad, Jodai (if present), and MikeEB
What: weak skill/special
Why: These warriors completed a full battle and went to poll.

=====GAINED=====

Gold raises from 7 to 9

I'm keeping my Weak special/skill for when I readvance. (Which I will before my next battle, I promise).

EDIT:

=====TRANSACTION=====

Sold Ein's Ambush Dagger back to Ein of oSO.
Tyzrk gains 10 gold, making her gold count from 9 to 19.

=====TRANSACTION=====

Thank you oSO, for the consolation rewards, and getting the money I gave you for the Dagger I bought from you back. :3

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

Post subject: Re: Tyzrk the Elven Ninza!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:26 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

=====TRANSACTION=====

Tyzrk readvances, changing her class from Tyzrk-on-speed(-jewels) (AKA Ninza) to Arch-Wizard.

Quote:
Arch-Wizard ~ Tyzrk's creative class. Her many years with her Bladed Bow has given her a total mastery of the Bow, but while using Bow-woman-ship to win the match, she also uses her Magician's bloodline (Given to her by her Mage Parents) to every advantage. However, aside from the occasional Fire/Blizzard Arrows, and the Alignmental powers from her angel/devil counterparts, she exerts Mana solely as Energy, the way she does with her Magical Bow. As such, she could exert this energy as completely original, Wizardry-like spells; even the greatest Masters of Magic cannot mimic them. However, her powers could only go so far, and because of her limited use of her Mana throughout the years, she has lost capability to use her magic to its full potential, only allowing her Medium strength skills. Also, because of her extra effort to master spells of her witty kind, they cost more to create.

Tyzrk's new training, along with simply playing around, has also taught herself another useful skill, a unique one to call her own. Her great natural speed, as well as her new power over Mana had helped a great deal in mastering her new move, a Broken Movement skill at that. While the skill is not as good as a Rogue's, of course, this is a skill she is proud of.

=====TRANSACTION=====

=====GAINED=====

Gained a Broken Movement skill as part of my advancement.

Quote:
Broken Movement ~ Arch-Wizard Slide: During her Ranger days, Tyzrk had always found it a problem to fight those pesky warriors. An arrow is barely any good up close, and warriors are full of just that. To turn tail and run for it only provoked the opposing to follow suit. It took too long to start running away anyway. And so, Tyzrk has crafted, with her inner mana, the ability to shoot out mana at a very awkward angle from her feet. The mana sends Tyzrk backwards a little, at a speed faster than an average back slide. Of course, this works the best when she is simply standing still, but it is possible to use this skill when she is running. Because she is not a rogue though, and not experienced with dodging as they are, she has to slow down her movement before using this skill if she runs. If not, the inertia would topple her over into the ground, which this skill was very not made for. This mana cannot hurt anything; it takes no physical shape, so even though it is aimed at the ground, it doesn't even hurt grass on the ground. The balance is tricky the first time she tried this move, but after a while, she is proud to declare this skill of use. (Medium)
(3x uses per battle)

Just for clarification, Tyzrk learning to learn spells is (as defined in the Classes page) a Strong Advancement, and this Broken Movement is a Medium, which I can get as part of the advancement for a normal price.

I also replace my Evil Arrow (Medium) special, thanks to this year's Christmas present, AND combine it with another Medium, which right now is an unclaimed reward, to make a Strong skill.

Quote:
Magical Bloodline: Tyzrk was born from Magician parents, and in their prime days, they were the best in their profession. Obviously, their child had thought otherwise of the magic life, and turned to her own style of living. Tyzrk had always been bad with studying, but her understanding of magic came quickly when she was a child. She was trained by her parents, against her own wishes of course, and she was able to make simple flames and such. Because of the training she had in the past, she is able to form magic as a matter of energy, usually displayed as a transparent blue color. She is able to use magic in her own, unique way, be it augmenting her special attacks, her defensive issues, or even making weapons with magical matter. Her weapons cannot, obviously, have magical properties; being made of mana is as magical these weapons will get. She hasn't, of course, mastered the magical world, so her magic isn't as strong as actual Magicians and their kind, but she is fine with her own tricky sense. (Strong, Catalyst)

=====GAINED=====

Yay. =3

I'm assuming that I can't keep my Shuriken anymore.

=====SELL=====

Pack of Shuriken for 5 gold. (Original purchase was 10 gold) Making my gold raise from 19 to 24.

=====SELL=====

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

Post subject: Re: Tyzrk the Arch-Wizard!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:25 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

=====GAINED=====

Quote:
Loser: ddranimestyle

Medium skill/special + 5 gold

Gold raises from 24 to 29

=====GAINED=====

=====TRANSACTION=====

Use 15 gold to buy "Mana Katar".

Quote:
Mana Katar: A weapon for Tyzrk's close ranged needs. Rangers are prone to getting their butt kicked in melee, and even with the bladed bow, she needs another weapon to help effectively defend herself (mostly so she can live to shoot again with her bow). Strange by design, this item is a right-handed, golden bracer that can be used to help Tyzrk focus mana into a bladed weapon-- specifically, a type of punching sword. When activated, the Mana Katar, like the Mana Bow, turns into a weapon composed of blue energy. It extends past her knuckles about a forearm's length and, for all intents and purposes, the Mana Katar acts like a regular weapon otherwise and can be used to block and attack as normal. The only drawback is that if Tyzrk sustains damage on her right hand or wrist, she might have difficulty in summoning the Mana Katar.

Gold drops from 29 to 14

=====TRANSACTION=====

Two weak skill/specials are unclaimed. Mix the two to get a medium. Mix that medium and the one just gained to end up with a Strong.

Quote:
Mana Whip: Tyzrk shifts an uncontrollable amount of magic in her arm, blue energies already flowing about her body. All of this energy will be formed into a physical, tentacle-shaped body. Extending from and attached to her arm, this whip can be used for one strong, very fast attack. Having little to no weight, this large energy mass moves very quickly, but being only energy with very little physical mold, it can only do moderate blunt damage at best. If Tyzrk has her Mana Katar equipped at the time of using this spe(ll/cial) , the Mana Katar is deformed into the whip, and is slowly formed back into a Katar after this attack. After this attack, Tyzrk may not use or unsheathe any weapons and/or spe(lls/cials) requiring mana (Aside from the above exclusion). (Other specials, such as Double Blow, (Which I think is my ONLY non-mana special, come to think of it) are usable) (Strong)
3x Per battle

If it's alright, I'd also like to change the description of Double Blow. This does not change its function in any way.

Quote:
Double Blow: Tyzrk fires two arrows out of her bow simultaneously. She is able to fire both of them at the same power and speed, with relatively the same accuracy. With her Mana Bow, this move is even quicker for no longer needing to physically balance the arrows in her hand before knocking them. With a physical weapon, Tyzrk may also attack twice very quickly at the opponent. While she swings faster, her power and aim are not as adequate as a regular slash as she is concentrating on mainly going fast. (Weak)
4x Per Battle

... I'm happy. |3

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:28 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Quote:
2 gold for DDR.

Gold raises from 14 to 16.

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:04 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

=====TRANSACTION=====

Loaned (5) gold to Wolf's Stolatos. Gold drops to eleven. (11)

=====TRANSACTION=====

=====S/S/S=====

Crimbo made love to me and changed a Medium special of mine.

Change [Holy Arrow] to Mana Sock:

Quote:
Mana Sock: Tyzrk draws her energy to her right hand, withdrawing "Mana Katar" if unsheathed for the duration of the spell. Upon contact with an opponent, the user releases the energy in a wave that pushes back the opponent with moderate knock back. Much more effective if used as a punch. After the spell subsides, "Mana Katar", if sheathed by this spell's effect, reforms.
(3x per battle) (Medium)

=====S/S/S=====

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:39 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Yozshand wrote:
Loser: Weak + 3 gold

11 gold + 3 gold = 14 gold

Unclaimed weak.

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:15 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Got paid 5 gold from Wolf for debt.

Opened up the giftbox to receive a medium redo! Which I shall save for next year!

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:43 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Gained 2 gold from the Golden Sporks! Thanks to everyone who voted this year; I'm sorry I didn't vote this year. :< Wasn't all that active. I'll try harder next year so as to contribute!

Gold count at 21.

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:00 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Damn.. It's been eight months since I was able to update Tyzrk's page? D:

I got a medium redo for Christmas again! :D Combining them both to redo a strong (Karma Backfire) >___>...

Upon mod approval, I'll post the new skill.

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:50 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Oh wtf, I totally forgot to update for this:

Got 3 gold from "How Can A God Die? (DDR v. Nuncia)".

Gold count is 24.

It's Crimbo month and instead of another redo (I need to actually -win- more battles ;^; ), the shops are on clearance.

Malls went crazy and cat fights over the best savings were imminent. Tyzrk came out with something that wasn't exactly her size, but worked just well. She managed to get Mage Mail for 20 gold, leaving her with 4.

Strong redo pending. Still haven't came up with idea for replacement.

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:55 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

=====S/S/S=====

Use Strong Redo to replace [Karma Backfire] with Mana Strafing

Quote:
Mana Strafing: Tyzrk draws a thin, magic circle in the air with her arm, about two feet in diameter. It spawns four small mana arrows in random, separate spots within the circle that will fire off in inaccurate directions away from Tyzrk. The arrows are slower in projected speed than if Tyzrk had shot them from her bow, and she has very little control over specific aim. If any of these arrows stop their momentum any closer than one meter from an enemy, the arrow(s) will react to their presence by flashing a quick, disorienting light with the remainder of its energy before dissipating. This spell can be done with either arm, and temporarily retracts any Mana weapon which may have sheathed during the duration of this spell.
2x per battle (strong)

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )