It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:44 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!
Firstly, I would like to say, WHOOO!! Second page! X3

Also, I'll announce that BB lent me 13 (Wow) gold, and of course I will pay him back when I get the chance to. My gold is now 16 (Thanks muchly BB ^^ This will certainly help me get a Forest Spirit, then I'll use that to help win battles and I'll repay ya)

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:05 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!
I got 10 gold and a Strong Special/Skill from Mushroom Kingdom battle with FS! Making my gold 26, and I'm saving the Special/Skill.. If of course that is okay.

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:26 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Won 3 gold, making my gold 29 (YEE~) , and a weak special/skill from a tie in http://www.maganicwars.com/forum/sutra26595.html (Border of Morning, Evening, and Life).

Use Weak for my first skill ever!!! XD :

Ring Shield: Tyzrk takes out her ring of framma, and puts it around her waist like a hula hoop, and concentrates mana from her hands into the ring's outlines. The ring then shoots the mana back at her waist, and makes a semi-transparent circle around Tyzrk. The mana then sort of 'dissolves' , but really just stays in her body for a while. When Tyzrk in under stress, like about to get attacked, or when she just wants to, she can make the ring blast out. It's force is equivilent to an unfriendly push. It comes from the waist, so it would most likely hit around the stomach.
May be used 3 times per battle.

(Mods, if you have any complaints, then say so now)

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:55 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

One 3 gold, making my gold 32(!!) and weak special, or skill from "Google Page fight" (Man I'm getting retarded..)

Tyzrk decided that the two alignments weren't getting much limelight after a sudden glitch in the Google Page. And it's Qcyct's turn to pitch in help!

Fearful Arrow: Qcyct the devil appears, and surrounds the arrow in not evil mana, but pure fear. Being a devil, he is not affected by this, and Tyzrk, being his master, isn't affected by the fear either, though she can still feel a hint of it. When the arrow is shot, it flys and leaves a trail of darkness behind it. About 4seconds before it hits, teh opponent (May) feel the fear, and sort of tense up for a few split seconds. Tensing up due to fear, eyes widen, and possibly a little stun. But the arrow itself doesn't do as much cut-in damage as a usual one.
3Xper battle.
(Dissaprove of this mods? PM me =D)

AND FINNALY, I USE 30 GOLD TO BUY A FOREST SPIRIT!! WHOO!! (Makes my gold 2 -_-)

One day in training in the woods, Tyzrk heard a strange voice. When she got nearer and nearer, some glowing light came and wacked Tyzrk in the face. "Ow, what the hell was that for?!" Tyzrk yelled.

The smoke then said, "You've stepped on a squirrel's tail, shot five birds with arrows during training, and much more to the animals.... For that, I can't forgive you and I'll have to kil-"

"Let's be friends!" Yelled Tyzrk, giving the strange spirit a hug.

NEW PET!!

Xhercfa the Forest Spirit!

Specials:

Shining Ray: Xhercfa and Jibou team up and charge mana together. When they finish charging, they then throw a quite large holy blast at the enemy. It's technicallly a holy kamehameha without the explosion effect.

Little Bio: Xhercfa and Tyzrk met in a forest one day where Tyzrk was being clumsy and made the forest spirit mad. They somehow became friends, and Tyzrk named her after the Queen of Hcldux.

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:52 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Did ya'llz forget I had a saved strong? lol, cause I'm using it now XD And for a skill too! O_O

Karma Backfire: Technically, this skill enables Tyzrk to, well say, "Sharingan" the enemy for a very temporied time, and can only copy what she already knows about the enemy. (No, she can't see them in super slow motion) This is because when she tries to kill the enemy, when she's really pissed off, she will remember almost exactly how the enemy fights, giving her this ability as she is good with mimicing. This skill works best with rangers obviously, but work even better on evil archers. The evil are ones who aim for torcher shots and pains more, and when Tyzrk uses this skill, she can have almost photographical memory of their strategies, she can use them extreamly beyond limits of normal people. Though she is good with copying, as if she was the enemy for a minute or two, she cannot use it perfectly. EX; Tyzrk was fighting Illithian, who has dual dagger mastery. He uses a sissor style slash at Tyzrk with both his daggers. She can copy this, but it won't be as effective as Tyzrk isn't a natural dual wielder dagger user (Naturally, a ranger has both his/her hands full, eh?) Tyzrk can't really do anything to copy that unless she uses something in her weaponry that is at least somewhat similar, like normal wooden body-metal head arrows. Though they are not as jagged as his black daggers, they would work to say the least.
Though sometimes this will also backfire, and hot temper would seem better. Like say a warrior's two hand sword, if the warrior uses the sword's wieght as an advantage, Tyzrk can't use that to full potential either, can she? Well, anyways, mainly fighting styles will be copied. (No she can't copy actuall specials/skills the user has, like say Rayuke's bezerk. Though she can take the form of him going into bezerk mode and how he stands and runs when he's like that, showing sane Rayuke how retarded he looks. :P But meh)
1X Per battle, lasts for 5 of my posts, beggining with the one after when this is started. (Cause when I start, the only thing I can do after that is like move one step huh?)

(This may seem wierd, but you'll see how it is used in battle. If it is unfair then, then I will change it. As usual, mod complaints will be very welcome. This was not approved, but I just got back from whatever and I don't know what mods are active, so whatever.)

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:49 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Got one gold from the Bridge of Nogan Sequel fight. I was hoping for a longer battle, but right now I have an interesting battle to go to... I will have another Bridge of Nogan soon

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:06 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Won 8 gold from a tie in the battle Dlrow Rorrim, making my gold uhhh....

3 + 8 =... (After using a calculator) Oh! 11! ^^U

Now, I take 1 gold out of the loaners, making my gold 12!!!! !!!! (I owe 2 gold.)

Now, I use that gold to make a new weapon!!! o.O

Shin-Guard Metallics: A pair of shingaurds. They are made of simple metal, and are about as tall as, guess what, Tyzrk's shins. As they only cover her shins, they do not hinder her movement so much. They are about as protective as usual armor, and are able to knock away a light sword slash. Though there are obvious penalties to blocking with these shin guards. If the opponent for example, slashes his sword towards Tyzrk's stomach, if she raises her leg and tries to block it, the sudden shake the sword gives will either numb her leg or make her pull a muscle of some sort. These still are capable of giving hard additions to kicks and things like that, of course.

(This costed me 12 gold cause Leboy told be to. =P I owe two gold lol.

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:01 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Forest Spirits are gone. sorry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:11 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

So if I keep it it will be classified a custom pet? (meaning I have to pay more for it?) Really, a forest spirit. I'm an idiot in this kind of fiction, so I do not know how powerful spirits can be. How much would you say is a fair estimate for this little guy. I'll even pay a little bit of money to keep the forest spirit if it's now a custom, but I've already spent thirty gold on it. If I really have to though.

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:34 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

ASk D.C. about that one. The rest of your character is fine though. Except... you need to list the intended strength of all your skills and specials.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:57 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

=====RANDOM TRANSACTIONS=====

Sold Xhercfa the Forest Spirit for 30 gold.

Bought Custom pet: Forest Sprite. For 22 gold.

Because DC asked me to. X3

Specials:

Shining Ray: Xhercfa and Jibou team up and charge mana together. When they finish charging, they then throw a quite large holy beam at the enemy. The beam is used mainly as a pushaway move, and it's power at true potential is a fighter's sock in the gut, along with a push.
(2x per battle)

Xhercfa is technically what anyone would think of as a Forest Sprite. Something that looks like a green wannabe-Navi. Xhercfa can never do any physical damage, however, her real potentials are her powers with magic and the ability to alert Tyzrk whenever need be. Appearance wise, Xhercfa sorta looks like Image <----- This. Her Sprite body is almost never seen because of the large glow, and only her wings are visible. Also, Tyzrk can see in dark using Xhercfa as a flashlight or something, or the Sprite can tell Tyzrk where it is by it's glow at night.

=====RANDOM TRANSACTIONS=====

=====BANK=====

I pay back 2gold to the bank, relieving me of debt and leaving me 6 gold.

=====BANK=====

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:37 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

ALRIGHT! =3 After four hours of sleep, I am very very proud to announce that Tyzrk has placed Second of the Third King of Darkness Tournament. She is also getting dug out of fourth page on the Member's List X3 Well, she wasn't fit for 'king' anyway. Whether she got first or second, she would still be the 'queen' of darkness. Anyway:

=====GAINED=====

One WEAK SPELL: Is currently in discussion

10 Gold: Making my gold 16

Silver Medal: Which allows advancement

=====GAINED=====

I will type out a random, useless chapter of the advancement just for fun later. Time to wait for my spell =3

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:02 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

=====TRADED=====

Leboy his Bronze and 5 gold for my Silver

My gold is now 21 =D I am happy.

=====TRADED=====

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:32 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Everyone, put on your graduation hats for

=====THE ADVANCEMENT=====

Screw the story whatever I planned on typing. Something called school came up and it is now impossible to make stories or have time for quick battles.

Anyway, Tyzrk is now a NINZA (AKA: Tyzrk-On-Speed(Jewels) ) =D

I have also redone my character sheet just for the fun of it. I changed mainly the item descriptions, while I was planning on changing some special descriptions too. Maybe a word or two. Anyway, Tyzrk is now a Ninza, so congratulations, Tyzrk! You should have advanced about a week ago! X3

=====THE ADVANCEMENT=====

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot to say. I added ONE WEAK SPELL "Prism" to my S/S/S list. =D

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:03 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Tyzrk gets a Shuriken subscription for a ten gold, making my gold eleven. (11)

leboyX wrote:
Or maybe you're not ; )