Class: Samurai
Race: Human
Alignment: Neutral
Inventory: Long Sword + Speed Jewel, Leather Armor
Gold: 3
Spells: None
Pets: None
Specials: Iron Fury, Quickened Assault, Keepin em on their toes
Skills: Forever Unyielding, Peerless, Slow Starter, Bones of Stone!, A Wicked Left
Pet Specials: None
Pet Skills: None

Long Sword: This weapon is also known as a hand-and-a-half sword. It is the biggest one-handed sword-type around; so large, is it, that most warriors consider it two-handed. Granted, placing two hands on the pommel offers more damage, the fact remains that it can be held by stronger warriors with just one. Offering immense damage, these swords are the most lethal when landing a hit of the one-handed types.

Leather Armor: A breastplate created from the hide of a tough-skinned creature. It provides moderate protection and doesn't harm mobility. This also comes with a pair of basic leather gloves.

Quote:

Physical Description

Height: 5’11”
Weight: 185 lbs
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Buttered Toast(its a colour), always messy
Skin: Tanned
Special Markings: The letter X branded in between his shoulder blades, numerous scars from fights.
Special Traits: Muscular with lots of definition
Dress: A dark brown leather top with matching gloves, black denim pants and simple shoes

Specials

Iron Fury(Medium/Flourish): Xander makes a massive swing with his weapon, faking an attempt at a kill blow. When the opponent begins to block, he changes the swing to knock their weapon out of the way, and if he succeeds, proceeds to use the generated opening to deliver a closed backhand to his foe with his left(with two handed weapons, he would lose control of his blade after the knocking away the opponents guard to deliver the strike) x3

Quickened Assault(Weak): Xander prefers larger weapons with destructive power, but isn’t a huge fan of how slow they are. Fuelling his body with the will to move fast, Xander can make an attack or block slightly faster than normal. x3

Keepin em on their toes(Weak): Some opponents take pride in their ability to prevent taking damage by predicting and reacting to every attack. In order to convince an opponent that defense isn’t the best strategy, Xander makes two slashes at his opponent at half strength to try and bypass their guard. x3

Skills

Forever Unyielding (Human racial): His time as a hired warrior forced Xander to hold a single position in long, drawn out battles without rest often. Due to this, his natural stamina has increased by a moderate amount.

Peerless (Strong): In years passed, back when Xander was still in his prime, it was often considered foolish to go toe to toe with him without some sort of plan in the era of his life that is now becoming called 'The False War Fiasco'. While his synthetic glory days are behind him, the fight with Destruction had polished off as much of his six-year rust as possible. While his body still refused to co-operate in the field of strength, his skill with swords had returned. Even compared to many other Samurai, Xander has superb control of his weapons, allowing him to perform feats that may cause people to rethink what they understand regarding realism.
Peerless gives a moderate bonus to weapon speed, in addition to improving weapon control by a moderate amount. This skill only applies to two-handed melee weapons and the Long Sword.

Slow Starter(Medium): Xander is pretty strong, but it takes him awhile to really let loose and use that strength. It’s a part biological and part bad habit caused by being able to defeat weak opponents quickly and with little effort. Unfortunately, his body seems to have a will of its own, and prevents him from utilizing his great strength even in the face of certain death or failure. Starting on my eighth post, Xander gains a moderate boost to strength. On my sixteenth post, 'Slow Starter' becomes a large increase to strength.

Bones of Stone!(Weak): For whatever reason(genetics and lifestyle) Xander has very durable bones. He won’t break or damage his bones when others would, allowing him to take slightly more abuse from bashing and crushing attacks, and isn’t as prone to hurting himself from punching too hard.

A Wicked Left(Weak): Xander’s dominant hand is his right, but over his lifetime he has found his heavy weapons simply too slow when he needed a quick strike. He has made it habit to compensate for his slow weapons by freeing up his left to throw a punch or similar strike to make those often needed quick attacks. Years of practice have made his unarmed attacks with his left arm slightly faster.

--Jack of All Trades, Master of None: The human is proficient at everything, but can never be the absolute best. Dwarven fighters will always be more proficient fighters, High elf wizards will always be more proficient wizards, Orcs more proficient Berserkers.. etc.

Last edited by MyShipSails on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:44 am, edited 11 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Xander Fohr
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:04 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

APPROVED!

{Did you just... backhand me? You'll die for that.} ~ Drakol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:14 am 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

----------------Battle Log----------------

[Wed/Jan/27/2010]-[Thu/Feb/18/2010]
MSS' Training Battle
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14461
Passed

[Thu/Oct/14/2010]-[Tue/Dec/14/2010]
Last Sail
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14745
Lost

Jan/29/2011-
Spirit of Battle
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14879
Happening

Last edited by MyShipSails on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:15 am 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

----------------Finance History----------------

[Mon/Oct/11/2010]
Class starting gold
+4
=4

[Thu/Nov/04/2010]
Sold Tachi
+6
Loaned gold
+2
Bought Long Sword
Paid back loan
=-3

[Sat/Nov/06/2010]
Rewarded for A reunion after Training
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=14485&start=0
+1
=-2

Sun/Dec/26/2010
X-mas shineys!
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14833&start=15
+5
=3

Mon/Dec/27/2010
Rewarded for Last Sail
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14810
+3
=6

Fri/Jan/15/2011
Mistaken Identity
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=14709
+6
=12

Fri/Jan/27/2011
Bought Speed Jewel
=0

Feb/07/2011
Won Most Promising Newbie by a single vote
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14856&start=30
=3

Last edited by MyShipSails on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:16 pm, edited 8 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:05 am 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

----------------Role-Plays----------------

[Thu/Feb/11/2010]-[Tue/Jun/15/2010]
A reunion after Training
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=14485
Finished

[Wed/Jul/07/2010]-
Rebellion
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=14626
Ongoing?

[Thu/Sep/16/2010]-[Thu/Jan/13/2011]
Mistaken Identity
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=14709
Finished

Jan/15/2011-
Little Promises
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=14861
Ongoing

Last edited by MyShipSails on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:25 am 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

Specials & Skills History

1 Medium (from Last Sail)

1 Medium (from Mistaken Identity)

Combined both for Peerless. Approved by DING over MSN.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:58 pm 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

------------Training Credits Log--------------

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14768
+1 for training Karnage