It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:53 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sebastian Good human berserker
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:32 pm 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

Name: Sebastian

Race: Human

Alignment: Good (Well, considering his morality, he IS technichally good)

Class: Berserker

Inventory:Fighting Claws, Great sword

Gold: -12

Special list: First breaker, Swarm

Skills: Undeveloped Genius, Emotion Based Logic, Tranquil fury (Rage), Violent aura

Bio:
As a noble child from the country of Reenah, Sebastian had lived his first seven years sheltered, cozy, unknowing of the issues of he real. He was curious of various things, he had heard his parents talk about some "teachers" but apparently they couldn't bring one because of "what was happening outside". His life then changed when the palace burst into flames, and he was taken as a prisoner by the revolutionaries. He worked as a slave, unknowing of why; just listening to the taskmasters as they "made him feel the thoughts of the people"; thoughtlessly and continuously working; making friends that suddenly disappeared from his life, until he saw his friend die from strain in front of his eyes. He decided not to think anymore, thinking just made everything more painful.

Ten years later, his uncle, Dutch of Kiehres lead a counterattack against the revolutionaries, finally saving him from the clutches of his captors; and adopting him as a son. He worked for his foster parent despite the insistence of the latter not to, for he couldn't express his gratitude in words; and he finally learnt what a teacher was when he met one who trained him in battle.

When he was 20 the story repeated itself, the palace was burnt once more; however this time he went into an uncontrollable rage, killing everything in his path; including his foster family.

Sebastian then decided never to go into such mindless state again, plua to continue using his power to aid the nobility. What the man had yet to realize was that a rather large group of necromancers had aided in raiding his first home; the next army he met was based upon his previous servants and his family. Sebastian had to cut his mother's head off and throw it away into a wall, the white dead skin showed a crack that had penetrated through her bones; he had become useless once more and his only hope was to escape.

Fleeing the country he saw as the gods descended their anger upon it, everything was destroyed, both sides equally as matched vanished, never to be seen again... Or so he thought. The real reason the placed had turned into nothing, was a group of more than ten thousand spell casters, from mages to pscionicists; all with the goal to create an artificial god; made of the souls of a country at war, they just needed a vessel full of pain which had lived through everything, in other words Sebastian.

After his capture, every last one of the souls was inserted upon his body, all the power exploding into the spell casters, killing them off in the process. Yet he was still a normal human, the souls; with no capability to think, just small recollections of their pasts; knew instinctively to escape from the pain that emanated from Sebastian, and instead of going within him, they started orbiting; unable to fully escape. he walked away from the place, fighting claws in hand.

Nowadays he lives with a permanent smile on his face, hiding his true emotions. He aids everyone he sees being attacked. Although due to the events of his life his morals are quite twisted; meaning he will "help" ANYONE being attacked, be it a rogue followed by angry townsfolk or someone who actually needs help

Physical Description: Overall, he'd be considered very handsome, with strong features, he is muscular albeit thinly built. (Which means he doesn't LOOK like a huge mass of muscles, rather he looks like a normal person whose strength you might not notice at first glance.)

-Height: 6.3 ft
-Weight: 198.416 lb
-Eyes: Maple
-Skin: tan
-Hair: Dark Brown, messy
-Special markings: Skars around his body due to punishment as a slave.
-Special traits: A noticeable grin that anyone capable of feeling emotion will discern as false
-Dress: a long sleeved gray shirt and black pants.

Specials:
First Breaker(weak 3 uses): A blow that normally would deal less damage than an average strike, by focusing his attack upon the weapon of the enemy, he can use its weight against him/her in order to push back the opponent, physically stronger opponents range from barely moved to absolutely unaffected.

Swarm (weak 2 uses, rage only): Attempts to hit the opponent with a barrage of 3 punches thrown to the abdomen, only usable during rage due to the effort needed to pull out such an attack rapidly.

Skills:

Undeveloped genius(weak): His intelligence is notable, yet his lack of formal education or any way to utilize such a brain at its fullest have stopped his wits from developing as much as they could; nevertheless it helps him discern the opponents tactics after a while.

Emotion based logic(weak): Sebastian is always sad, even if he is happy; he is also sad. This sadness however, allows him to avoid stronger, more distracting emotions, thus making it harder to surprise him with a strange attack or distraction.

Tranquil Fury (rage/strong 2 times per battle.): The hatred that his experience brought with it has this manifestation. To trigger it, the adrenaline in his body must reach its peak ,meaning the battle must have become intense; during a slow moving (mostly talk, less attacks) battle the activation of this rage becomes harder. Once he is at the fullest of his normal strength, this kicks in. He keeps his mind completely, however due to the anger; Sebastian's physical abilities (speed and power) increase greatly for 4 posts. However, his adrenaline is consumed completely during this stage; leaving him quite tired after his fury is reduced.

Violent Aura(adaptation skill): The souls orbiting around him, become a clear red aura once he enters rage, if one was to see closely; the memories of death could still be seen; during rage, he can forcefully absorb up to three of this souls in order to raise the physical power (the strength and speed he gets from rage). The augments are, a little bit with the first soul, slightly more with the second, and a decent boost with the third. The downside is that two posts after the rage, he'll be disoriented; plus if he consumes 2, he'll be more tired, and with three, he'll also be physically weaker even compared to normal for two posts afterwards. The other dowside is that due to his memories, undeads are especially unpleasant; meaning that during rage against one, he'll violently swing his limbs around without any aim, disregarding his principles and the place where the enemy is standing.

Gargantuan Strength(strong): His objective is to achieve eternal rest for the Reehnians, fulfilling the role he did not achieve during their life. In order to do so, his first instinct was to separate them from himself forcefully, giving them to a spiritualist in order to guide them somewhere. The effort was futile, no power allowed him to push them, only to pull the. But the training he went through in order to push them away increased his strength greatly. Now, he is at least strong enough to lift and throw small boulders with ease, among other things.
Battle Listing:

-Training Battle, Stopped, but passed ooc.

-Finding a Rival Between a Plain and a Forest Won through poll

Last edited by Brilliantly Dark on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:48 am, edited 8 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Sebastian Good human berserker
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:02 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Approved!

[I'm surprised that you didn't choose a scythe for your character. Would have been quite awesome to see.] -- OSO

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:57 pm 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

Good idea, now I know of a great weapon I can get after getting my custom Fighting Claws :mrgreen:

Edit: note, I'm organizing my char but keeping the contents the same, just trying to keep things neat.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:36 am 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

Training battle was aborted, though either way I was approved to go on and wreck havoc.

TB: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14924

Approval to get into the game: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14947

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:46 pm 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

Sebastián is my active char once more, now Arzek dies mysteriously.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:39 am 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

strong + 4 gold from battle against Julio

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:40 pm 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

Used 6 gold plus a loan of 9 to buy a Great sword, bringing my gold to -14.

Also, new skill (approved by Yoz)

Gargantuan Strength(strong): His objective is to achieve eternal rest for the Reehnians, fulfilling the role he did not achieve during their life. In order to do so, his first instinct was to separate them from himself forcefully, giving them to a spiritualist in order to guide them somewhere. The effort was futile, no power allowed him to push them, only to pull the. But the training he went through in order to push them away increased his strength greatly. Now, he is at least strong enough to lift and throw small boulders with ease, among other things.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:49 am 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

+2 gold from viewtopic.php?f=36&t=23835&start=15
Debt = -12