Post subject: Necromancer Swain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:55 pm 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

Name: Swain
Class: Necromancer(shadow warlock)
Race:Human
Alignment: Evil
Inventory: a short sword, an iron staff, and a robe.
Gold: -5
Pet:
Skeleton: This is the skeletal remains of a fallen soldier, with bones sewn together through intense dark magic, it is able to walk the earth once more. No where near the formidable fighter it was during life, the skeleton retains only a fraction of its former combat ability, strength, and speed(Although still capable of wielding weapons/shields).The skeleton is among the weakest of melee combatants in the world of DI, fairing slightly weaker than casters. 2 hits from a blunt attack would completely dismantle the skeleton and the magic sewing it together would fail, a slashing attack would dismember the portion of the skeleton affected by the slash, piercing attacks would do little to the skeleton due to being mostly hollow. The skeleton is as intelligent as an orc and is unable to wield heavy weapons or wear armor. Also due to being knit together by incorporeal magic, has a slight resistance to attacks of an incorporeal nature.

Specials/Spells List:

Devil's Wave: Invoking the shadow weave's power, the warlock can release a single, vibrating wave of dark energy from their body. This spell, normally, takes an entire post to charge... but in needed moments, a warlock can instantly cast this spell and be unable to cast spells the post afterward. While limited to a range of about 10 feet, this spell can easily deflect projectiles or dissipate medium-strength spells or weaker. If the opponent is caught within the spell, it deals a moderate amount of knock-back and blunt damage. [Dark, Medium/Slow/Warlock] 2x per battle

Shadow Orb: The warlock gathers a small portion of the shadow weave into the palm of their hand and shoots a small orb of it towards the opponent. It's fairly weak, dealing only minor blunt damage but it 'explodes' in a puff of smoke that can confuse or startle the target. [Dark, Weak/Fast/Warlock] 3x per battle

Darkness Lash: The warlock tears a piece of the shadow weave and uses it to lash out at the opponent. This ?whip? is only around for the post it is invoked, and has a relatively long range. The damage is comparable to what a whip-lash would be. [Dark, Weak/Fast/Warlock] 2x Per Battle

Skills List:

Reanimation: through studying the blackest darkest magic the world had to offer Swain gained the ability to reanimate much like an animist, but due to spending so much time learning animistic ways he lost some of his warlock training, and as such is only able to gain up to medium level spells from the shadow tree. Also, Swain can only reanimate his 1 skeleton companion, and is not able to spawn anything else. The skeleton fully reanimates 2 posts after being called. 3x per battle.(human adaptation ability)

Substitution: Often, spells have a prerequisite, which means that one must learn the most basic version before learning the more advanced. While this prevents the warlock from using certain magics sometimes, this skill allows them to 'substitute' weaker spells in place of more powerful ones. By consuming 2 use of a lower-tier spell, the warlock is able to cast a more powerful version of it. This only works with 'tree' spells and, by doing so, they put a great amount of stress on their body. After invoking a substitution, they are unable to cast spells for 2 posts afterwords. (medium)

Warrior breed: Swain's pet skeleton has been continually conditioned for combat by his master Swain, allowing his pet to attack once more per page (medium)

Biography:This characters bio can be found here

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14953

Physical Description:
--Height: 6ft
--Weight: 185lbs
--Eyes: brown
--Hair: spiked black
--Skin: pale
--Special Markings:
--Special Traits: Dashing good looks
--Dress: Does not wear dresses.
--Other clothing: black slicker covering a black shirt and pants, sunglasses.(just think blade with pasty white skin and no facial hair)

--------------------------------

--Battle Records--

Wins:
Ties:
Losses:

Battle Listing:

Last edited by koko_menoso on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:43 am, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Necromancer Swain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:10 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

APPROVED!

When I first saw this, I LoLed! (Then I cried a little...) -- tDb

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:44 am 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

Gold at +1,

bought an iron staff so that i could give my skeleton the iron sword,

-4g +50% = -6g

gold now at -5

Last edited by koko_menoso on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:35 pm 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

yeah thats right, i just necroed my necro.

WOOT