Class: Ninja (Assassin based)
Inventory: Ninjitsu sword, Shurikens, Ninja Armor, Hookshot, Silver Medal
Spells: Ki Tendrils (Telekinesis)
Pets: Trinix / Trin'x (Wolf)
Specials: Blink-Attack, Flaming Stars, Pummel, Power of Blade, Bouncing and Going, Powder Ball, Ink Well, Inner Fury, Acorn, Arc-Slash
Skills: Familiar Territory, Acrobatics, Sensory, Advanced Machinery, Ki, Master, Quick Trigger, Reinforce
Pet Specials: Jump-Rush, Terraplode, Fenrir's Spirit
Pet Skills: Death's Fire, Bristle, Canine Chameleon, Spike Bomb
Tournament awards: First Place, DI [3rd] Tourney
[Also, currently Master Trainer]
- A cylindrical kind of weapon loaded with a chain and pointed end. The weapon is spring-loaded within, allowing multiple uses. The chain, when fired, can stretch for long distances, allowing the point to stick in various spots. This, in turn, can allow the user to pull him/herself to distant locations with greater speed. The blade's point can hook around objects and latch onto itself as well. Also, it can be used as a weapon, to both skewer enemies and slash at them like a makeshift sword. (See Upgrades
- Similar to leather armor, but more durable and reliable. Covering the upper body and arms, the armor does not hinder mobility in any way, and helps to muffle sounds and allows the user to utilize stealth skills with greater ease. For Jaedin, this armor has been constructed to fit his precise needs, fitting tightly to his body. As a by-product, this sleek black armor looks ridiculously good. (See Upgrades
: The hookshot Jaedin carries is filled with energy. Though it doesn't cause additional damage, it is energy nonetheless. This makes the Hookshot indestructible. It isn't any stronger than normal metal in itself, and doesn't function differently, but the magic keeps the item together, in working order. It cannot be damaged or broken in any way; even tossing it in molten lava wouldn't destroy it.Static shuriken
: Jaedin carries on him a small batch of special throwing stars. These stars are powered by the energy residing inside his hookshot, originating from the Electrical hammer, Battery. These shuriken acquire a lot of static energy when thrown, releasing a savage stunning electric charge upon impact. The electricity increases as it is thrown harder, but it releases all it's energy upon impact of ANY kind. Jaedin carries 3 of these stars, and can throw all 3 once per battle, after which the energy built-up is temporarily depleted. These stars CAN be used for specials, but only those specifically involving shuriken, and only 1 per special (so if the special involves 2 thrown shuriken, only 1 can be a Static Shuriken).Undead Ninja Armor
: Incorporating the carcass of an emaciated, graveyard-born Ulvaria, Jaedin has constructed a new, stronger form of his armor. Dismembering the deceased being, Jaedin utilized its bone structure to reinforce it; effectively creating a second, outer skeleton. Though thin, the mystical nature of the Ulvaria's bones provide superior strength and protection. Yet, its overall bulk is diminished due to the bones' mass, allowing Jaedin to retain his precious agility. With its bone-structure and Jaedin's unique design, the armor has superb resilience to physical attacks: blows delivered by any part of the body will strike hard bone instead of soft flesh or normal protection, while the armor will absorb the blow and reduce the damage Jaedin takes. The armor covers his upper body and his arms, retaining its black, sleek, ridiculously-good look.
======Bio~If You Could Meet Him~Just for a DrinkPhysical Description:
--Weight: 145-155 (excluding equipment weights)
--Eyes: Piercing, jade green
--Hair: Dirty blonde
--Skin: White, though worn brown through battle
--Special Markings: Prominent scar on front of left shoulder; several scars running along his jawbone and face; faint, white lines following the veins on his forearms and upper arms, caused by repeated rages.
--Special Traits: Monologuing to distract; sarcastic to a fault; irritating, well-timed winks; loves wearing black clothes.
- Jaedin uses his quick reflexes to time a quick dash during the small time interlude of his enemy's blink. This allows him to relocate himself, for safety or attacking advantage, without being noticed easily. (He can't simply reappear behind his enemy and kill them, though). 2x per battle.[W]Flaming Stars
- Shurikens can be coated with a flammable powder. When thrown with enough force, simple air friction causes them to ignite. Thus, they travel faster and can cause more damage. 3x per battle. [W]Pummel
- Close range. Jaedin unleashes a flurry (3-5) of punches/kicks aimed at his opponent's vitals (kidneys, rib cage, head, and abdominals, primarily). 3x per battle.[M]Dark Blade
- When striking with his sword, Jaedin's blade takes on super-physical characteristics. The blade travels through the air and towards his opponent with greater speed. Additionally, his blade takes on a dark tint. (Has greater affect in shadow/dark/night). 3x per battle. [W]Two For One
- Jaedin throws a single shuriken at his opponent, or at a strategic point around his opponent. Upon contact with something (besides his foe), the shuriken bounces at a geometrically sound angle, splitting into two fully-whole shurikens as it does so. After this, it speeds towards the opponent or to wherever the intended target was. Thus, the attack is more complex, harder to dodge, quite difficult to predict, and able to do more damage. 2x per battle.[M]Powder ball
- A small sphere of condensed powder. Upon explosion, it causes little actual damage or mental harm. However, it does cause violent sneezing fits. Thus, it makes fighting back and countering more difficult. Affects last 2 posts. 3x per battle.[M]Ink Well
- Jaedin tosses three small ink wells into the air, each filled with a highly condensed form of ink. They explode in the air, causing the ink within them to spread and fall at around a radius of 50-70 feet; this forms a black, gaseous cloud. Effectively, this shrouds the affected area in a perpetual gloom. Visibility is seriously reduced, and sound is strangely muffled (much as snow might do). Makes affected area very night-like. After the cloud has dissipated, Jaedin's eyes have difficulty adjusting to the brighter light, rendering him blind for one post. 2x per battle. Cloud lasts 2 posts.[M/S]Inner Fury
- As all do, Jaedin possesses a kind of berserkian nature which can be unlocked. Jaedin is especially prone to this due to his bout with the rivers of Death and his fight to survive. When his rage is induced, his strength, stamina, size, speed; are all accentuated. A focus unlike any other takes over his body. Such is his rage that, when it subsides, he cannot simply stop his fury. A small/moderately powerful shock-wave is emitted from his body to finally end his rage. Lasts 3 posts, 1x per battle.[M/S]Acorn
- A simple acorn; simply put. However, within the acorn shell resides not an acorn, but a small parasite. If thrown well enough to contact an opponent, the organism quickly burrows into the opponent's flesh. This causes no pain, however. Instead, the organism works to drain a small amount of an opponent's energy (won't affect a character in terms of fatigue). After 3 posts, the parasite explodes due to acquiring too much energy for its small body. This, in turn, sends a moderate electrical surge through the affected person, causing involuntary muscle spasms, moderate pain, broken concentration, etc. 1x per battle.[S]Arc-Slash
- Jaedin makes a large upward, downward, or horizontal slash. A powerful arc of pure energy is emitted from his blade, traveling at a remarkable speed and cutting up the wind and the ground beneath, sending whatever it encounters to splinters in all directions. When it reaches its desired target (most often an opponent), the energy of the arc concentrates on that region, causing a most powerful explosion to ensue, encompassing a large area around the point of impact. This, along with its aforementioned speed, make the attack very difficult to fully dodge or counter to, as the explosion is quite powerful and...explosive. 2x per battle.Spells[M]Ki Tendril (Telekinesis)
- Jaedin utilizes his body's spirit-energy to grab hold and control an object. Or, should he choose, he may draw on the more carnal forms of Ki to invoke a more blunt attack. This ability manifests itself using black tendrils of Ki-Telekinetic energy. 5x per battle.Spell Skills
- due to his extensive training in the martial arts, Jaedin is used to receiving melee damage and being forced to endure. Thus, he is more adept at handling such damage. Melee damage reduced/less effective.[W]Acrobatics
- As a ninja, Jaedin is light on his feet and able to jump higher than a normal human, contort his body to a greater degree, and has a slight
speed advantage over an average human.[W]Sensory
- Jaedin's senses are acutely tuned to his surroundings. With focus, he can hear even the smallest twig breaking under the foot of an approaching enemy.[M]Advanced Machinery
- Jaedin's hookshot has advanced properties. Due to an intricate air compression system, his hookshot can initiate a kind of reverse thrust when compacted. Thus, were he to put it into the ground and utilize this characteristic, he would be propelled into the air.[M]Ki
- As his profession implies, Jaedin's training in the martial arts is both complex and profound. The combat arts are practically second nature to him. As such, he has begun to understand the inner complexities of the aura's and energy forces involved in fighting. Though his knowledge is limited, his study and meditation has led him to understand the art of Ki; the ability to transform one's will into a near-invisible physical force. With concentrated will power, Jaedin can "throw" this force from his body in the form of a sphere of energy or in a mild shock-wave (of sorts). If thrown, the blow may act and feel as real as a solid punch. The force of this technique depends on the energy Jaedin chooses to imbue it with. The more he does, the more powerful it will be and the more fatigued he will become. [See Ki Tendrils / Telekinesis Spell
- Battle after battle has impressed upon Jaedin the serious nature of combat. As such, he has taken to carefully studying each and every of his previous battles in order to more finely hone and streamline his fighting style into a sleek, superior skill level. Given enough time, this effort has finally yielded fruit; particularly in the realm of sword mastery and shuriken-tossing skill. In regards to his shurikens, Jaedin can throw with superb accuracy and incredible speed, nearly doubling the standard speed of "toss". In addition, he can add further strength to each shuriken - each star could easily embed itself into solid concrete without any real extra effort. He understands more complex trajectories and has mastered the patterns of wind resistance to bring his accuracy to deadly levels. With his sword mastery, Jaedin has managed to understand dual-wielding to a higher degree, and can wield two weapons (swords) with the best. He can parry quicker, attack with more deadly precision, and land heavier blows with no additional effort - even ease, perhaps.[M]Quick Trigger
: Excessive fighting and more near-death encounters than he'd care to share have seasoned Jaedin at a mental level: right down to his nervous system. Jaedin can react to anything with little warning, esp. at close range. Only extensive experience and knowledge in a multitude of situations, borne through his extensive training, have made this possible. So entrenched is this ability, Jaedin can mentally acknowledge, realize, and guide these reactions as quickly as they happen.[M]Reinforce
: Ki is no longer a foreign science to Jaedin. On the contrary, its use has become an integral part of Jaedin's very existence; no different or less important than the beating of his heart or the breathing of his lungs. This integration has evolved to the extent where Jaedin's inner energy has become part of his musculature, aiding and reinforcing every motion he makes. Unhindered by normal, physical bounds, this allows him to hit harder w/o compromising his agility or fatiguing as quickly.
- Trinix was a normal wolf, until his throat was ripped to shreds by an opposing male in a canine brawl for a particular mate. Flowing languidly in the Rivers of Death, the wolf was found by Jaedin as the ninja trudged his way back into the realm of life. Trinix returned with the ninja, curious as to what Jaedin's purpose was in escaping death's constant pull. When they emerged into life, Trin'x took Jaedin as his master, faithfully serving as his trusted friend.
From his travels in Death, Trinix acquired strange, mystic qualities, which he or Jaedin have yet to fully discover or understand. However, despite this new aspect to his existence, Trinix remains the same, physically: he is of the lean, corded muscle that many wolves acquire in the wilderness. His fur is a deep grey-black, with mottled white streaks in various patches; as he moves, the colors of his fur blend together, giving his body an overall grey color, allowing him to move about and hunt with greater ease. As an effect in his trek through Death, his jaws are perfectly set, teeth filed to points in order to aptly tear apart whatever he wishes. Death has yet to take its full toll, though; His affects on the risen wolf have yet to be fully realized.
Trin'x harbors a deep loyalty to his master, and will place himself in harm's way, if it means protecting Jaedin. The two have become so close that they operate as virtually one unit, able to understand each other's motives through simple actions and movements: When traveling across the world of DI, the two learned to take their own watches in the night. While Jaedin rested his weary body, Trin'x would stand watch; faithful sentinel over his master's prone body.
Trin'x is not aggressive by nature, but actually playful. In Jaedin's line of life, however, the wolf has learned the meaning of death and of battle. Still, he retains a level of compassion: he will only strike violently if provoked to by an enemy or if his master requires it of him. Pet Specials[M]Jump-Rush
: Trinix springs off his hind legs, jaws set wide for a particular target. As he travels, Trinix momentarily disappears, only to reappear even closer to his target (travelling a greater distance that logic would think). Thus, he covers distance both quickly and unseen. His attack cannot hit its mark, however, until he has reappeared. (2x per battle) [M]Terraplode]
: By placing any part of his body on the ground, Trinix can send a surge of thermal energy in a straight-line path through the earth. This is illustrated above ground by a small "dust devil". Upon reaching its intended target (i.e. a person), the ground will crack and suddenly explode, sending large chunks of earthen shrapnel in all directions. However, despite the rocky shrapnel, the brunt of this attack is in its explosive power, which could send a man within the blast radius (~6 feet) flying. But still, nothing says "concussion" like a large rock to the head. 2x per battle.[S]Fenrir's Spirit
- Death's fifth and six levels house spirit's of many creatures and essences, which may alter a person if it were to come into contact with said beings. Trinix was the subject of one of these encounters; with the long forgotten god, Fenrir. A terrible being to meet, Trinix took away from his experience a latent skill which may lay dormant until called upon; a deep, terrible rage. When willed into action, Trinix undergoes a momentous change, altering his physique and psyche to more closely conform to that of the god, Fenrir. His body grows and expands, muscles growing stronger as his joints and ligaments compensate. His body gains more sinew and string muscle, in order to allow for added agility along with his strength. His fur becomes a sleek, jet black color, and an ethereal essence pours from his body. In turn, this triggers Trinix' already latent skill of manifesting Death's fire within himself. This essence then matures to become dark, calm flames that continually emanate from his body in thick wisps, licking up, around, and from his body. His eyes turn a deep, blood red, and his teeth come to razor edges. His sanity remains wholly intact in this form, and he may more adequately pose a greater threat for his master's advantage. Thus, in this state, Trinix is many times stronger, faster, more intelligent, deadly, etc. (1x per battle. Takes 1 post to start. Lasts 5 posts. 1 post cool-down).Pet Skills[M]Death's Fire
- Deep within Death, Trinix was dragged under its currents and carried to the seventh level of Death. There, with only a single barrier separating the lone wolf from the cold grips of the reaper, Trinix experienced the dark, consuming fires that floated like spirits over the water. Emerging from this mystical experience, the wolf took with him the ability to manifest Death's fires in his body. The fire is of an ethereal nature; dark, blacked flames; goodness tainted by the sting of death; evil tainted by the pulsing spark of life. [Medium]
[Note: This does not
mean he can now shoot fire or anything. Rather, he may now be augmented with specials which utilize this skill][M]Bristle
- Mottled-grey coat imbibed with attributes skill yet to be fully understood, Trinix has the ability to alter the physical make-up of his fur. When activated, his coat grows several inches and points backwards, turning a jet black color as it does so. Though his weight remains unchanged, his hair forms into spikes, with roughly the same physical appearance as obsidian. In essence, a kind of black armor. However, though their looks may be deceiving, these hardened spikes offer protection comparable to hardened, leather armor. Capable of taking physical blows and moderate blunt strikes, as well as deflecting some projectiles, it provides Trinix with vital protection on the battlefield. In some cases, the pointed ends of these blackened spikes can prove painful to opponents. However, they are not unbreakable: a strong or finely-placed blow can shatter them, leaving Trinix as protected he would be without them. If this occurs, Trinix needs 3 posts to regrow his armor.[M]Canine Chameleon
: Stealth is Trinix' greatest asset. After all, a canine traveling with one of DI's most infamous men does tend to attract attention. Over time, Trinix has learned to alter the hue and composition of his mottled coat. In doing so, he can blend very well with his surroundings. When standing still, he can become nearly unrecognizable. Of course, moving can disrupt this effect. But, moving fast enough can make it difficult for one to ascertain where he is.[W]Spike Bomb
: Though Trinix' homegrown armor isn't sharp as steel (yet), it can still pose a threat to his enemies. When his armor is shattered/broken, the spikes covering Trinix' body harden considerably (comparable to small, sharp daggers) and shoot out in all directions. Though the range of this explosion is strictly limited to a 3-foot radius, each spike flies with the velocity to cut through leather armor.
TB's completed (before reward): 0