Name: Arzek
Class: Ranger
Race: Human
Alignment: Good
Inventory: Short Bow, 2 Metal boomerangs
Gold: -14
Pet: none
Specials: Soaring, Quick draw, Empowered Doubles
Skills: Augmented Sight, Improvised Combat, Exaggerated Fang, Monkey legs (Adaptation Skill)
Bio: Born near a village of Sylvaan Elves and a forest, he lived most of his childhood in company of animals. Without any human close aside from his parents, his friends were all from the elven village. He played all day with them, jumping from tree to tree, spraining their ankles, bruising themselves, imitating animals, and other such activities were common to them. due to his closeness to the boys, the hunters grew fond of him, and when his friends training started, he was invited to train as well. Grueling as it was, he worked harder than all the others in order to be able to catch up to them. and he was consagrated with the highest prize for a ranger student, twin boomerangs. After becoming a full fledged fighter, Arzek started travelling, through forests, swamps, mountains, plains, and islands as well. due to his bonds with nature, he grew a hatred for those who dared to call themselves "hunters" when all they did was kill for fun. His loyalty is to nature, and he does everything he can to protect it.

-He killed a man as a child Bowstrings for Puppets my 6th post, 11th post overall

Physical description:

Height: 6.0 ft
Weight: 175 lb
Eyes: Green
Skin: Pale
Hair: Black, with a slight, mysterious, dark bluish tone.
Special Markings: an elongated scar on his left arm from an injury he received as a child while playing.
Dress: Thin shirt and pants that don't restrict movement.

Specials description:

Soaring: Upon usage, he throws a boomerang that moves at slightly greater speed than it normally would.(Weak, 3x battle)

Quick Draw: if he doesn't have anything in his hands at the moment, this skill allows him to take his bow and pull the string twice as rapidly as his average capabilities would allow.(weak 3x battle)

Empowered doubles: The boomerangs are thrown at the same time one right above the other (in order to push it), Upon impact with anything, the first boomerang will hit with increased strength, while the second will see an important reduction in power (It will feel a little stronger than getting a pebble thrown at.) (medium 2x battle)

Spiral Shot: Arzek utilizes a special arrow with a spinning back part. The result is for; the projectile to starts moving in a spiral towards the enemy. The spiral itself has a diameter of around 1 meter, but it reduces its length as it closes on the opponent, eventually pinpointing the location Arzek intended to hit. The downside of this, is that if the opponents moves forward, the arrow will either not hit, or it will hit an unintended area. Likewise, if s/he moves backwards, s/he will able to see the arrow in a straight trajectory when it reaches its least length of spiral. (Weak, 2 per battle) This won't be used during the battle against AZ and LSS

Skills description.

Augmented Sight: As a ranger, one of the most important traits one should possess, is sight. Thus he has trained it in order to be able to discern objects far away without as many difficulties as other humans. (weak)

Improvised Combat: Often times, Arzek has encountered enemies tha are able to get close to him. Therefore, he decided upon styling his combat techniques. he can wield a single one of his boomerangs to fight at close quarters, and though his abilities aren't even close to those of an agility class, let alone a combat one; it allows him time to move away from his opponents and restart his long-distance assailing. (weak)

Exaggerated Fang. Arzek can coat up to 3 arrows with his own brand of poison. The effect of said venom, is to damage the sight of the opponent for 3 turns, making it harder for him/her to define distances, lengths, and sizes. The arrows may be fired at any time. (Intoxication, 1x per battle)

Monkey Legs. Playing around in the forest has various advantages, perhaps most importantly is the agility that appears naturally. Arzek can dodge or spring back with more ease than other humans because of this. (adaptation skill)

Battle listing:

Bowstrings for Puppets Won (poll)

Last edited by Brilliantly Dark on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:48 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Arzek, King of the Grassland
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:37 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

APPROVED!

{"You lived with the elves, you might as well be a monkey.} ~ Tiam

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:17 pm 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

Postponed battle against ardillian until she returns, meanwhile I'll be facing WDD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:44 am 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

I'll be adding parts from my battles that fill my char's bio here, as it is more fun to have it being developed as he traverses through DI

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:03 am 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

Got weak + 2 gold from Bowstrings for Puppets