Inventory: Quarterstaff, Robe
Gold: 4
Spells: Magic Shards, Vibration, Energy Ball, Reverse Magnetism, Ghost Armor
Pets: None
Specials: /
Skills: Denouncing Linear Magic, Weight of the World
Pet Specials: None
Pet Skills: None

Quarterstaff: A reinforced, balanced version of the wooden walking stick. It's easier to wield and has metal tips at the end to deal slightly more damage. However, this staff-type is mostly used in defense.
Robe: A basic cloth robe that gives a small amount of protection. This can be worn over many types of armor for added protection.

Quote:

Physical Description

Height: 5'5"
Weight:115 lbs.
Eyes: Dull sky-blue
Skin: She's pale enough that most high-elves would think she is sick.
Hair: Honeydew, straight-ish, about an inch past shoulder-length
Special Markings: Mark of Zu on her right shoulderblade
Special Traits: Recently deceased

Spells:

Magic Shards: The wizard shoots shard shards of magic from his hand that can cut, tear, and pierce armor. [Weak/Arcane] 3x per battle

Vibration: Upon touching their opponent, the wizard can cause a strong shockwave to erupt in an opponent's body that feels like a VERY strong punch. Depending on the location touched, it can crack ribs, rattle an opponent, or cause very nasty bruises. [Weak/Arcane] 2x per battle

Energy Ball: The wizard creates a sphere of energy in their hand and shoots it at their opponent. It explodes on contact, burning and knocking back an opponent. [Medium/Arcane] 2x per battle

Reverse Magnetism: The wizard releases a magnetic wave that pushes all metal objects away. [Medium/Arcane] 2x per battle

Ghost Armor: Enchanting their robes with ethereal energy, the wizard thereby gains protection equal to that of leather armor. It lasts for 5 posts, but must be 'charged' for 1. The spell requires a robe. [Medium/Slow/Self] 2x per battle

Skills:

Denouncing Linear Magic: Magic can be a devastating tool when used correctly, but if the opponent is always able to get out of the area of impact, a caster may as well be tossing stones. By maintaining control of magic even after it leaves her frame, Ellia can control and 'steer' her offensive spells, to a degree. At short ranges (less than 12 feet) there simply isn't enough time or room to maneuver the magic meaningfully. In such cases, this skill has no discernible affect. Otherwise, Ellia's offensive spells are moderately harder to dodge.[Medium]

Weight of the World: Her kinship with not only the latent power of the earth, but the earth itself, is spoken of with every damage focused spell cast. Being slammed with energy, those subject to such misfortune will notice that her spells feel heavier than the norm. Heavy hurts. Offensive spells connect with moderately more force. [Medium]

Disadvantages:
--Frail: High Elves are more frail than others. Their slim and lanky nature doesn't permit much in the ways of natural armor.
--Weakness: High Elves spend quite a number of hours studying each day. They're not as strong as other races.

Advantages:
--Magical Lifeblood: Their magical nature gives High Elves a slight resistance to magic.
--Quickened Mind: A High Elves natural intelligence allows them to think faster and, thus, react more quickly.

Dress (unless stated otherwise)

The quarterstaff has a dark mahogany finish. Her robe is entirely black, with nothing of interest save a splash of crimson entirely around the cuff of the left sleeve, with a spattering of like-coloured drops scattered as far as the elbow. This was clearly meant to look like blood.

Last edited by MyShipSails on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Ellia
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:52 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

APPROVED.

Another pretty sticker for you ^.^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:51 pm 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

Stickers!

Giving 1 gold to Azazel/Morgoth, bringing me to 0.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:45 pm 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

Picked up a gold and a medium from a fight with Azazel
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=23719

which brings me to 1 gold.

Using my Medium on the spell Ghost Armor.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:11 pm 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

Pirate battling netted me a few more coins and a medium spell/skill, bringing me to 4 gold.

Using the medium for the spell Reverse Magnetism.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=23770&start=0