It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Dawn of Darkness (bloodthirsty_lizard TB)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:58 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Welcome to you second training battle, which, if you pass, will be your ticket to the world of DI. Also note that if you are trying and posting within the deadline (you get three days for each post) it is virtually impossible to fail. You probably already know the rules, but please take the time to read them one more time. There might be something you have forgotten:

Quote:
-Battles are fought in turns, you post after a response.
-Fighting happens in "real time" meaning you can if you wish go back in time a little to describe actions and things you do before any attack of the opposition lands (within reasonability)
-Be as descriptive as you can. More information makes for better battles.
-Do not ever control your opponent's character (or pets) in any way.
-Characters are, typically, allowed two actions per post: One defensive action and one offensive action. Regardless of whether you were attacked or not, you may only attack once per post.
-You can only use 1 special/spell per turn (you can use multiple skills per turn, but only 1 special per turn). Specials that have an effect on your opponent count towards your one offensive action.
-Try to be fair in both your attacks as well as your dodges. Getting hit every now and then is not the end of the world, and deepens your character.(And makes battles more interesting)
-A minimum of 2 paragraphs (though more are desirable!)
-No "unblockable" attacks. There's always something, somewhere that can happen.
-Be creative, use the world around you to your advantage!
-Use a spell checker, or a program that helps with punctuation. It can't hurt... and can generally help your posts more readable.
-Have fun!!! Battles are supposed to be enjoyable. If don't like it, something is wrong.

-----------

Darkness came creeping, and engulfed the world. With it came an unnatural silence, which made Musalis' steps sound unnatural clear. Tock... tock... tock... the darkness was a magical one, which even her sight couldn't penetrate. It didn't matter either. Relevance, time, space, reason... everything had gone when the darkness had come.

Musalis stopped. From the darkness, a voice came booming, a voice powerful enough to be felt physically.

"You are here for the training. Musalis, the trainer. Krazele, the trainee."

The darkness changed, into a non-magical one which Musalis finally could see through. But still there was no light. Musalis took a look around herself. She was standing in the center of a room that seemed to be completely normal, probably a dining room. She was currently standing on a large round table, which was empty. Around the table several chairs were placed, and along the wall small statued made an attempt at being art. Musalis was only good to judge music, but from the little she knew the statues were only good to shoo away birds if placed in a cornfield.

Behind her, two stairs led up to an upper level, though still in the same room, where smaller tables were placed such that they could see over the larger table in the middle of the room. Directly above her, a huge chandelier was hanging.

Musalis took in the entire room without turning. Her main attention was faced towards the door in front of her, where she somehow knew the person she should train would come from, and enter the darkness. Until then, she'd wait in silence.

"Damn, it's dark in here.", Cindy said, "I can't see anything."

"Silence.", Musalis muttered, "This might be important. At least the voice in the magical darkness did sound pretty intimidating."

----

So, there you go. Good luck ^^

Post subject: Re: Dawn of Darkness (bloodthirsty_lizard TB)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:30 am 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

The shadows crept all through the place; he couldn’t see anything, as he was the only thing within this “land”. Krazele stood silently for a while, his mind began to wander. Suddenly the drow heard a strident voice booming within his head.

“Krazele, you have been chosen to go deep within the lands of darkness incarnate. Whether you annihilate the high elves or die in shame, all shall be decided within this battle. Now go! Avenge your parents as you’ve always wanted to, travel through this door and fight against your trainer.”

As an ethereal door appeared within Krazele’s sight, he ventured upon this new world; having the words of that voice present at all times. As he opened the door expecting something whimsical, he was greeted by a dining room, judging by the size of the table; he inferred that it was frequently used for dining with guests. Upon the table stood a small…Corpse? No that wasn’t it; it was probably a living dead. If he had been a normal person he would’ve been astonished by the small corpse, nevertheless he wasn’t, the drow had lived through many misadventures; some so bizarre that even he had problems believing them.

By the looks of it, the skeleton was his so-called “trainer”, therefore, it would make sense to introduce himself. “Hello, you must be my trainer; a pleasure to meet you” said Krazele, attempting to hide the bloodlust within his voice as best he could. Krazele attacked, it would be hard to hide in such a scenario, so in order to prevent his enemy from escaping or using ranged attacks he would have to close the distance as much as possible. He ran as fast as his legs could take him. When he was close he tried to spin around and stab her lightly, though his aim seemed hindered due to the speed. (Assassin’s spin used, 2 left)
----
Thanks for the training battle, I still need to grasp the feel of my character so probably some incoherence appeared here or there, in any case I hope this proves as enjoyable for you as it is for me as of now. :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:52 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Sure, this is exiting, as you are the first person I am to train. =D

As for your first post, it's good. Maybe a little short, but hey, so was my first post. I will make you write a really long post later, just so you get a little training in writing about every single detail :P

For now, I'd like you to read more closely, and think a little more about your actions. There are two things you have missed:

1 - Musalis is dressed in a robe with a hood, so you will only be able to see her skull, not more. However, you are writing as if you see her whole body.
2 - You forgot Musalis is standing on a table when you attacked; by just rushing forward you'd crash right into this table instead of reaching her. For now, though, I'll assume you jumped up on the table before attacking.

None of these are grave mistakes, so keep up the good work. Let's move on the real fighting...

---------

The man didn't loose any time talking long and wide about things. Musalis wasn't sure if that was something she liked or not. On one hand, she certainly had no intention to listen to his entire life-story, but being attacked without even an introduction wasn't actually fun either.

While Krazele jumped on the table, she prepared herself to meet his attack by drawing her own dagger. He moved quickly, and she had a hard time to parry his dagger before it hit her; even though if she had been made of flesh he'd have drawn the first blood in this battle.

Her little body posed little resistance to the force he had due to his attack-speed, so the two of them slid across the table, their daggers interlocked. Musalis wondered what she was supposed to do now; from what he had shown now, the young man posed little threat to a skeleton, because he only used daggers, and those had a hard time harming her. Though he probably could still use blunt force, which would certainly give her a harder time. Musalis wondered how long it would take him to note that his bladed weapons weren't effective. But she decided not the wait to find out.

They had now reached the end of the table, and Musalis was close to falling off. Quickly, she took a step to her right side, withdrawing her dagger. Due to this, her opponent was probably a little of balance, and she helped this along by turning around, trying to push him off the table. It wasn't a long way down, so he wouldn't harm himself.

"By the way, I am Musalis, your trainer as you rightly guessed. And you forgot to introduce yourself, Krazele. Which probably doesn't matter, since I already know your name. Oh, and let me introduce to you my bible - Cindy." With those words, Musalis got her bible from her robe, and showed it to her student.

"Hi there", Cindy said, "Let me take a good look at you, boy, and... WHO AM I KIDDING, IT'S FREAKING DARK IN HERE! I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:31 am 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

Krazele fell; the damage to his body was not remarkable; nevertheless it made him realize that despite her small stature, the skeletal priestess was indeed a formidable opponent. In any case he wasn’t about to be fazed by the little being, however what indeed astonished him was watching that talking bible-thing.

“Now would you look at that… a talking bible! Now that is strange, well luckily it is just a bible and nothing more; it can’t attack can it? In any case the battle must continue.”

Krazele rolled up, she seemed to be a skilled fighter when using daggers, better than many assassins he had seen; yet he couldn’t let himself be defeated by his trainer, at least not without having a decent fight that she would remember. He scanned his surroundings, now that he was watching attentively, he saw more than a few suitable places to escape from the opponent’s vision range; however before that he needed to be able to stun his enemy long enough to hide outside of his opponent’s reach. Jumbled thoughts came around Krazele before he actually found a good solution.

“This should be interesting”

Krazele sheathed his dagger, jumping on top of the table afterwards; if she was planning to have a close combat, he had a big advantage due to his weight; if he was able to take an arm or a leg during the process, the benefits would be double. The drow felt the table’s slight movement, as he approached his objective with caution, he wouldn’t have fun if she escaped, that would take away the delectable element of surprise; plus it would prove a big disadvantage for her to have surprise un her side. After he was sure that he was too close for her to try to escape through his left or right, the drow rushed into his enemy. He wouldn’t try punching her for that would cause damage to himself due to the toughness of the bones, instead he would try grabbing one of her limbs and jumping to the floor, due to the weight difference, she would have to follow.

The drow knew that she could land on her feet if he decided to grab an arm, therefore he jumped right to his left leg; the attack would throw them both back to the ground; as long as it would take some time for her to get back on top of the table if she tried to, it would also prove as an obstacle if they ran through. Thus the drow would get a chance of executing his strategy.

The battle had started not so long ago, yet he was already getting pleasure out of trying the differences strategies that could come up out of this battle, and the level of enjoyment would raise as soon as his enemy started feeling fear, the fear of disappearing from this world it was; And Krazele was confident he could make her feel the fear.

--------

So is it better?, I hope it wasn’t too repetitive or something like that; the battle is turning out pretty interesting this far, I can’t wait for real battles to start :P

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:27 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

There is one part of your post I'd like to comment on:
bloodthirsty_lizard wrote:
The drow knew that she could land on her feet if he decided to grab an arm, therefore he jumped right to his left leg

How could he know she would be able to land on her feet? Actually, I doubt she could. When one of your arms is weighted by another person, it's really hard to keep balance. Also your wrote that your drow jumped to his right leg; I guess you meant he is trying to grab Musalis' left leg?

-----

"Before you worry about my bible, you should worry about the fact that you aren't even able to give a half-decent fight to a little skeleton girl. Or maybe your strategy is boring me to death? In that case, you're screwed too. I'm already dead."

In reality, she wasn't as superior as she made it sound like. He was quick, which gave her a disadvantage. That she had been able to catch his dagger before he hit her had been pretty much luck. And he was a quick learner, too. After his dagger attack hadn't had any effect, she sheathed them, and jumped on the table unarmed. Raw strength against a bible and a dagger. Now she only had to guess what he would do... because when he started his attack, she wouldn't have enough time to avoid it. She needed to start her counter maneuver at the same time as he attacked. Since she didn't know where he'd strike, blocking would be difficult, which left her with avoiding the attack. And there was only one way to go; jumping backwards off the table. Or maybe she would run past him on his left side, deflecting any attack with her bible... which was a potent surprise weapon; the drow didn't seem to realize that a heavy and metal cornered book was a completely able of delivering severe injuries.

Krazele started to move, and Musalis jumped, even though, she was a little to slow, being distracted by her thoughts of the bible. He managed to grab her left leg while she had just left the table and was still in the air. She needed him to let go, preferably before she hit the ground and he had any chance of disconnecting her leg. Unlucky for him, he was in a position that made it really easy for her to attack. His head was right beneath her, and she was holding both a dagger and a heavy book. She couldn't bring herself to use the dagger, if she went wrong an inch she might cut his neck and kill him. She instead, she aimed for his head with the bible. For her, the bible was lighter than it would be for him if it hit; so she could put quite a bit of speed behind the attack [Bible Link].

Before she could see if she had done any damage at all, she hit the ground, loosing her balance at once and falling over. Quickly, Musalis tried to get up, and kept her hands close together, in case she needed to defend herself. She'd blow him away with a Concussion if he came too close. Musalis had no intention of letting him take one of her limbs. She remembered fighting without her arms, and it wasn't an experience she wanted to repeat.

"I retract my former statement about you inability to give me a half-decent fight. But don't get too proud, you still have a long way to go if you want to pose a real threat to me."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:34 am 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

After successfully grabbing the undead’s leg, the reanimated corpse reacted by using a bible to hit him in the head, he had to let the leg go, otherwise he would have been knocked out; the attack hit, however the damage was reduced. Seeing as she was now below the table, Krazele rolled down to the ground, he stood up to meet her emotionless gaze, she proclaimed something about his ability to give a good fight; due to her previous statements he didn’t knew if that was a compliment or just a remark.

“Soon enough you’ll see that things aren’t what they seem, you may have more experience that I do; however that overconfidence of yours will be thy grave, oh wait a minute, seeing as you’re dead that didn’t make any sense. But I trust you understood the meaning behind my words.”

“On a side note, I have been lurking he depths of that magical darkness for a long time, and let me tell you it was pretty boring; now I seriously need to kill something; the problem is that you’re already dead. So that leaves killing the bible… anyhow now is not the time, first I’ll pass my training and THEN I will think about mass murder.”

The sentence WAS true, yet the only reason that he said it out loud for was because he was trying to test the skeletal girl, if he knew her reactions her fighting style would shine through. His eyes were fixed on her bible, its appearance deceived, it was indeed a pretty powerful weapon, though a little bit unorthodox; but then again, a priest is well suited for the use of such a weapon. Krazele smiled, he unsheathed his dagger and cut his arm; sending a bit of blood in direction of the place where her eyes should be. (Blood thrown used 1 left)

“I wonder if she actually sees through her eye sockets; well I guess I’ll find out.”

Immediately after using said attack, the assassin ascended through the stairs and on to the upper-level, sheathing his dagger in the way; it would give him time to think, unless she decided to throw her dagger, which would give him an advantage if he managed to avoid it anyway. Krazele had two things in mind, the first was to eliminate the skeletal girl, the second was that he had to snatch the bible; he disliked to kill without taking a close look at his victim at least once.

“I laugh at you, you who are not living nor are you dead, you are damned to roam within this realm until your bones break and you are nothing but dust, your friends will have died by that time and you will be alone, no one will remember you, no one will know you ever existed… no one will care. You will never grow, you’ll just see those that you call friends die slowly and painfully, unable to do anything because you can’t defeat old age. And you will die alone.”

Krazele was internally cracking up, he wondered why hadn’t he thought about this earlier, it was so fun to make his enemies die on the inside, plus the feeling of glory that came with making the enemy languish within the depths of desperation was something that no fun or excess could even compare to.

“Now I just have to see her reaction.”

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:03 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

One thing: you have already used a notation for thoughts that is different from speech before - please be consequent in using this. That is assuming that you aren't saying out loud:
Quote:
“I wonder if she actually sees through her eye sockets; well I guess I’ll find out.”

Apart from that you are doing great. You have managed to use specials, write good post which aren't too short, describe feelings and surroundings, and descriptions of attacks. There isn't much more I can see what I can teach you... however, now comes the challenge. (yes, when you are doing great, you'll get more difficult tasks. =D)

I want you to write. A lot. A post with over 1000 words. (which is about twice as much as your normal posts...) That is a great training to describe every single little detail you can possibly think of.

If you take the challenge, I'll pass you with flying colors. If not... you'll probably pass anyway.

The only problem with this is that I have to write an equally long post to give you an idea of how it is done.... oh well. Here goes.

----

Musalis almost smiled after listening to her students first speech.

"My overconfidence comes from two simple facts. Firstly the one that you are an assassin, and I therefore have nothing to fear from you. You can't kill me. Then the fact that despite the great image you might have of yourself as future mass murderer, you have a very, very long road ahead. The land of Darkness Incarnate isn't a land where you easily become one of the strong ones. It is filled with powerful people, and I know that I am one of the weaker ones. However, compared to you, traveling this country as long as I have has given me more skill than you'd probably think - "

Instead of a response, Krazele cut his own arm to throw some blood into her face. Musalis was mostly surprised, except for that the attack didn't really do anything. But she could see that it might be a valid tactic in a real battle. Any living eye would at least be irritated by the blood hitting it. This showed once again that she was really lucky with the opponent; as a skeleton girl she was naturally immune to most of his attacks. After attacking her with the blood, the man ran away, instead of using what he probably thought was an advantage.

Musalis was interested. This man gave up a perfectly good chance to get into close blunt force combat, probably the only thing he had a real chance in when fighting her. Except... maybe he was good at throwing chairs, or statues. She prepared herself to jump away from anything that might come flying at her.

At a safe distance, her student began to tease her. Musalis had to admit that he did do a pretty good job, certainly better than his last speech. Maybe he was right? Would she have to watch all her friends die, to finally become a sad and lonely eons old skeleton, too tired of unlife to even defend herself in her last battle? However, when she though closer about it, he was missing a few points, and those kept her from giving in to her emotions. Luckily for her, even though his speech didn't leave her feelings untouched, he wouldn't know. As a skeleton, she was a master at not showing emotions. At least, she had been for pretty long, until an incident with Drakol, which resulted in giving her the ability to blush; and as a skeleton not used to others getting hints of what she was feeling she wasn't sure if she liked that ability or not.

However it didn't matter in this situation – nothing he said made her embarrassed, and she certainly wasn't in love with him. So she was safe from any display of her feelings, and just had to control herself while he was teasing her.

After he was done, Musalis waited for her emotions to cool down enough for her to be able to form logical sentences. Then she prepared her reply. She was to teach this man something, and she would. At teasing, she was better than him.

“You should be careful.”, Musalis told Krazele, “When playing with fire, you can get burned. When playing with feelings... well, you can get emotionally burned. And when trying to play with my feelings, you might find that I am good at turning the situation. Are you prepared to get your own feelings messed up? You'd better be, for you have no choice. But since you are my student, I'll take things slowly and explain to you what is going on. Mind you, I don't do that for everyone.

First, let me tell you that there are a few problems with your nice little speech. It is based on the assumption that all my friends will die. That assumption is wrong. Even though you may not know this, in this world there are many longlived things. Including my dear friend the annoying bible named Cindy, my God Ochre, and probably Drakol... I'm not sure about him, but he's an amazing wizard, so he'll probably find some way to cheat death.

Now that you know why your little game hasn't worked, let me shown you how things really are done. First of all, words aren't enough at all. For nagging you opponent yes, but once you want to get deep into his feelings, there are other ways that are much more effective. For instance... music.”

Musalis climbed on to the table again, and posed in the middle, acting as if the table was the scene in a concert hall, with Krazele as the audience. However, few concert halls had ever heard songs that were as moving as the one Musalis now sang – which probably was because Musalis' song was infused with magic to reach deep into the heart of anyone listening, touching their very souls with feelings of loss, sorrow and sadness. [Sirens Talent used 2x left]

“In the darkness of this land
A little child was born
Left all alone to stand
All by himself and forlorn

In the darkness of this land
there was a little light,
to small to understand
yet shining in the night

In the darkness without stars
the child reached for the light
covered in too many scars
from an endless fight

In the darkness without end
Hoping for an end to all he feared
The child reached out with his hand
But the light disappeared.”

“Next, you for a moment when your opponent is vulnerable – just like you probably are now.”, Musalis continued, enjoying herself. Music always made her feel good, and she was quite pleased with the way the song had turned out, “And then you strike, with an insult like...”

“This song was sooooo sad.”, Cindy wept, “I was really, really hoping he'd reach his light to get out of his darkness and his fears... the poor boy!”

“Lesson number three: you don't need enemies with friends like this.”, Musalis sighed, “Seriously, Cindy, that was uncalled for. I was just explaining things to our student.”

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:18 am 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

I guess I’ll take the challenge (either way if I am unable to complete a post this long, it would be hard to keep my posts entertaining.) :)
-------

After he finished speaking, Krazele waited for the undead’s reaction, she waited for a few seconds; and then she answered; she spoke some words about not messing with feelings and how she was going to turn the tables upon him. The drow paid little attention to her speech; however she was able to pique his curiosity once she stood upon the table and started to sing. ‘twas a song about a child who couldn’t reach his goals, a child who’d fought recklessly, and once he tried to reach for the light, the light disappeared.

The song evoked feelings of sadness he thought had long disappeared, and the remembrance of his parent’s death. He saw as those elves murdered his parents cold-heartedly; that feeling of impotence, unable to do anything; he felt sorrow as he saw his parents fight to protect him. They would have survived if it wasn’t because of him, if he hadn’t been there neither of them would’ve died. His feelings of joy and happiness turned into feelings of sadness and loneliness, and then turned into feelings of hate. He despised the little living dead for bringing back such memories; yet he knew that he could do nothing, the past could not be changed; nevertheless his future could, and he could see himself killing her in the future.

But then again if it hadn’t been for her he wouldn’t have thought back upon that moment, therefore he wouldn’t kill her … yet, after thinking about it; it didn’t seem necessary. The only problem was that he hadn’t been able to shake away the feeling of loss that came with the little skeleton’s song, the feeling bordered on a feeling of impending doom. It was no normal song he realized, no it was a magical one; one that could provoke emotions upon her rivals, in other situation he would wonder if it was limited to sadness, but he was far too sad to ponder anything. He had to survive this; he had to strengthen his resolve. Krazele thought about his mission, if he died here; who would eliminate the other elven races from this world, who would avenge his family; or who would continue its name. No one would, that is who no one.

With strengthened resolve he gazed back upon the little skeleton, he smiled slightly; what could be called a hypocrite smile or probably a sadistic one. Even though the sadness had remained, it was weakened; yet still there. As he studied his opponent once again, he realized that she was his opposite, while he was a bloodthirsty and evil assassin, she was the embodiment of purity and happiness; why had the gods chosen her as his trainer, he would never know; however what he did know was that he had to clear her test, if he couldn’t, how would he expect to survive in the world of DI? Krazele’s smile showed his true self, and his eyes showed the reality had lived. He was no longer the useless child whose parents died because of his weakness, no he was an assassin; and assassination was going to happen.

“As I gaze upon you I’ve come to realize, that even though you are my complete opposite; I’ve come to respect you as a warrior. Nevertheless, as I speak the gods of this world are exerting their judgment upon me, that judgment which will define my destiny. Your song moved my soul, yet even though it provoked an emotion I thought I had long lost, I should not allow it to consume my being and devour my will. I shall pass thy test and the test of the gods, for my objective won’t be fulfilled by other, I am my future, I am my past, I am my reality. So know, as my praise for your power ends, you shall know that no matter how it ends, I will always keep it within my memory. May you fulfill your objective as I will fulfill mine!”

The drow’s mind, therefore also his body, still slightly weakened due to the priestess incantation, pushed a chair towards her; lacking power as the song’s effect hadn’t passed yet. As Krazele pushed the chair, his mind wandered to the events he would make happen, he could clearly imagine razing entire elven villages, blood splattering and delectable screams bringing joy to his heart, he laughed internally; as he saw the skeleton, he didn’t know if the chair would get to her; however it would at least make her think a second time about her enemy. He had nothing against her, but he would kill anyone he needed to if that meant passing the test, even if she had managed to make him recall the mission he had placed upon himself, Krazele wasn’t about to take things slowly and allow her to defeat him so easily; no, she would have to either try her hardest, or pass him if she wanted to live after this battle.

After he had finally pushed the chair towards her, he smiled once again, he had placed his best effort in attacking her; he would say that he had succeeded in doing so. He saw the furniture fly towards Musalis, would she be able to avoid it, he had no idea however what he did know was that it wasn’t the only piece of furniture within the room. He would launch chairs tables statues, and even himself if it was necessary towards the little skeletal girl, and all of that would be done through the help of his will and his power. It wouldn’t be the power of his father that protected him, it would be his own power, the power which would grant him this battle’s victory, he continued thinking about the fall of the elves. And then Krazele smiled in his maniacal way, nothing would stop him, no one would stop him; limits were inexistent. This battle would be in his mind forever, even after it ended.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:09 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Throwing a chair isn't easy, so I doubt you'd normally have the power to throw a chair as far as you try now (it's a big table, and Musalis is in its middle). However, this is a training area, so for the time being I'll grant you the power to actually do this.

(this is probably something I should explain... even though you should try to write things that are within the laws of logic, physics and such, if your opponent doesn't protest you can do anything. Which also means if you think that your opponent is acting unfair, send him/her a PM before you post your next post. If you don't, you've accepted the post.)

----

The chair flew at her, but Musalis was calm. Slowly, she raised her hand, and gave a little clap. With the power granted to her by Ochre, that clap created a shockwave which at the short distance actually managed to tear the chair apart - it wasn't a very sturdy chair.

"Don't get too full of yourself yet, just because you have managed to accept your feelings of sadness.", Musalis said, "There is still more power in this world than you can imagine. You won't succeed by trying alone. However, power isn't something that can be taught. You'll have to find your own power. I have tested your feelings, and you didn't falter. With this, you can make it in this world. But remember that you'll still need to be careful - just believing in yourself doesn't make you invulnerable. Thus I pass you."

PASS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:15 pm 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

Thanks for training me, the challenge you issued me allowed me to expand my writers hoirzon, plus you've made me follow the rules. Thanks a lot!