It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Battle Requests
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:49 am 
What's parapet for?
What's parapet for?

Looking for a battle, preferably against a male character. I really want to hit some one. I got a decent starter post if anyone is interested.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:53 am 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

I'll fight you

"Little solace comes to those who grieve/When thoughts keep drifting, when walls keep shifting/And this great blue world of ours seems like a house of leaves/Moments before the wind." ~House of Leaves

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:00 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Still looking for battle, anyone out there?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:20 pm 
What's parapet for?
What's parapet for?

Lord Sawsaw2 wrote:
I'll fight you

Aight, I'll try and finish a few changes to my starter post and get it up tonight/early tomorrow morning.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:54 am 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

Excellent. To get in beforehand, I believe in being vaguely punctual, but not the 3 day rule. I hope to have a great battle with you :)

"Little solace comes to those who grieve/When thoughts keep drifting, when walls keep shifting/And this great blue world of ours seems like a house of leaves/Moments before the wind." ~House of Leaves

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:43 pm 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

I won't run away from you this time Tengu. I feel obligated to take you on after last time, but I also want to, if your still up for it.

Might as well show Xander that getting back to how skilled he was six years ago isn't enough to crush his opponents. So he can aim higher than just buffering off his rust.

Nuncia, if you wish to team with me, that would be awesome. Although I will try to post regularly, I can't promise I will post once a day, lol.

So, what say you two?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:01 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

MyShipSails wrote:
I won't run away from you this time Tengu. I feel obligated to take you on after last time, but I also want to, if your still up for it.

Might as well show Xander that getting back to how skilled he was six years ago isn't enough to crush his opponents. So he can aim higher than just buffering off his rust.

Nuncia, if you wish to team with me, that would be awesome. Although I will try to post regularly, I can't promise I will post once a day, lol.

So, what say you two?

Thatd be fun, ive yet to do a 2vs1 battle, and after going over Tengu's character sheet, i have to admit i was rather VERY intimidated to go up against that alone. But with at least one at my flank shouldnt be too too bad.... I say Yay, if Tengu has no issue with it?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:16 pm 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

More so because he said he'd be going full tilt for the fight. I was going to tell him to stop scaring off all the newbies, but I felt taking him up on the boat fight would be a more helpful comment.

how long have you been looking for a fight Tengu? A decade?

Also, as a note, neither Xander nor Nuncia would normally accept aid in a 1v1, would you please get Faust to initiate that?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:42 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

MyShipSails wrote:
More so because he said he'd be going full tilt for the fight. I was going to tell him to stop scaring off all the newbies, but I felt taking him up on the boat fight would be a more helpful comment.

Also, as a note, neither Xander nor Nuncia would normally accept aid in a 1v1, would you please get Faust to initiate that?

Well, I'm on the boat because I just slaughtered everyone on it and am driving it full speed straight into the harbor. And yes, it is a big boat and it will cause a lot of destruction to the harbor. Not sure how it will actually initiate the fight with either of you. MSS not having bio for Xander and Nuncia not really wanting to leave forests in her bio kinda inhibits how I can initiate it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:52 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Tengu wrote:
MyShipSails wrote:

Well, I'm on the boat because I just slaughtered everyone on it and am driving it full speed straight into the harbor. And yes, it is a big boat and it will cause a lot of destruction to the harbor. Not sure how it will actually initiate the fight with either of you. MSS not having bio for Xander and Nuncia not really wanting to leave forests in her bio kinda inhibits how I can initiate it.

Nuncia is an odd one that travels from forest to forest so she does leave them frequently, just not for long... could be that she wanted fish on her way to another forest south more, and decided to go fishing by the harbour?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:54 pm 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14735

Its linked to in my character sheet. Jeez.

It looks like <bio>

Xander will fight you just for fighting sakes. I don't expect you to create our desires to fight you, I was just hoping Faust would provide us a reason to team him besides being frightfully stronger than either of us.

Last edited by MyShipSails on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:55 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

MyShipSails wrote:
http://www.maganicwars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14735

It looks like <bio>

no, links there, maybe make it bigger and shiny with a big button that says Press Me?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:20 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

MyShipSails wrote:
http://www.maganicwars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14735

It looks like <bio>

Xander will fight you just for fighting sakes. I don't expect you to create our desires to fight you, I was just hoping Faust would provide us a reason to team him besides being frightfully stronger than either of us.

Ah, I was looking for the full bio in the character sheet.

So, the story is, I'll be on a large trading vessel. I murdered everyone on board but not before a message got to shore saying what happened. I suppose there could be some reward or something that gets posted for stopping me. During the second page, the ship will be crashing into the harbor unless you guys do something about it. I need to finish fleshing out the post and it should be up around mid day tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:28 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Tengu wrote:
Ah, I was looking for the full bio in the character sheet.

So, the story is, I'll be on a large trading vessel. I murdered everyone on board but not before a message got to shore saying what happened. I suppose there could be some reward or something that gets posted for stopping me. During the second page, the ship will be crashing into the harbor unless you guys do something about it. I need to finish fleshing out the post and it should be up around mid day tomorrow.

Sounds good, that gives Xander reason for being there, and Nuncia can be fishing when the ship starts heading for her spot...

But sounds good~! Thank You~!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:24 pm 
What's parapet for?
What's parapet for?

i guess that this is the part where i ask for a battle

I wish to fight someone...anyone

one or many does not matter

Im sure CAPs were in order somewhere but i didnt feel like it

Kaine Wolf

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next