It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Clash of the Highborn. (A Battle of Scotts!)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:06 pm 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

The change of tone in his voice spoke his disapproval before his words were able to convey the same message. She knew that his reaction would be hostile, and quickly palmed a throwing knife before he finished his first message, expecting the man to no longer be a curious teleporter, and start using his sword for more than intimidation. She knew that she would, from his side of the tree, think ill of someone who was doing what she had just said. Especially if that person thought himself a do-good-er.

He turned swiftly in, sword raised for an unlife threatening strike, offering his ultimatum with a sorry choice of wording. Ellia had been a prisoner the day she had died, and had associated being captured or held prisoner with such unpleasant events. Suggesting she willingly subject herself to the same situation from a man who had just claimed to be death, who's purpose was to destroy people like herself, did not seem a suggestion worth considering. She grinned back at him, and rose her right hand into a position where a throw would be comfortable.

"Being a prisoner is what made me die, can't say I'm fond of volunteering for that again. I wonder... if you can strike, and evade, before my knife finds a vital, and I wonder just how important the heart is to the dead. Something to consider before you make a rash decision...

Maybe you should suggest a partnership instead, so that I only take the souls of criminals and lowlifes, the deviants and the scum. You could hold my hand the entire time, keep me in check, keep the innocents safe. Surely there is no harm in making the world a better place for everyone else, and maybe you can find a solution to my problem in the mean time, and we can both walk away with our heads held high.

Or you could pray that death will hold me this time, that killing me won't just mean you will never have a restful sleep again, always wondering what shadow I will be waiting in, wondering if you will wake up the next morning. A tough choice, I can imagine, between turning a bad situation into something good, or living in perpetual fear, but I think someone as pure of heart will know what would be best. For everyone. If you do choose right, well, we could go back to what we were before I tried to bite you, if you'd like, a celebration for wise decision making. Living is my only priority, I would appreciate aid with that.
"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:26 am 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

Taking this as a win.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:28 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

MSS: Weak + 4 gold

Scottson: 3 gold