It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fidelis Cohorstalea (TDB, Wolf, Koko, Von, OSO)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:31 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

I agree with the action bits that you've suggested. Indeed, philosophy is not the way of Fejehlis Cordilyurmama (how do you spell our clan name again?)!

It might be best if we let everyone decide for themselves on how their characters meet up. I don't want to put someone else in a situation they wouldn't approve of. But if you need suggestions, just yell!

Quote:
Some possible scenarios:

Maz could be leaving his village on that quest to find 'himself'... and, as he's wandering, he could be attacked by a horde of bandits. Watching somewhat from afar, Grimmar and Ein could recognize his abilities (all the while helping "save him") and offer him a spot in the clan.

Likewise, Kronk could be ready to tear apart a bar and Grimmar could tell him a better way to channel his rage-- for the betterment of DI. Tada, spot in the clan.

Stolatos seems witty, but he has no home. Ein can relate, at least slightly. Intro to clanlife and possible a home.

Or...

Kronk and Stolatos might fight each other at Foundations, or at least talk to each other trying to get an upper hand on the opponent. If those two become friends, it's possible for a 2v2 thing.

Ghost Edit:
koko_menoso wrote:
if ein's got a freakin palace i vote we move our clan holdings to said palace

Not... probably a... good idea...

Quote:
For a time the walls murmured in silent voices, a type of silky ambiance that could cradle weeping women and wrap up sobbing children during the quakes of a midnight upheaval of black clouds amongst the nearby trees. A certain inborn rhythm had always seemed to rush the manor; the tick-tock of the grandfather clock on the second floor always seemed to provide a lazy lullaby for the dark riot usurping outside the glossy, stained-glass windows as tall as giant guardians in the immaculate halls.

Everything here presented a flow originally disturbing to newcomers, a hush of sorts leaping through stone and wood as music would shudder though the organs or bones of a man. The first floor was devoid of most structures that would normally be within someone's house. The strange absence of chairs, tables,and all other forms of hospitality were unnerving, that is, until the constant drumming of the clock above began to settle the nerves and hairs that would be standing on end by this time. The entryway led with a deep red carpet to a set of dual stairs, whereas to the left and right halls lay a cedar floor that sent you to a different part of the manor.

"A visitor?" The voice seemed to come from nowhere and from everywhere all at once. His typical blue-haired form hidden somewhere within the large building Stormblade was standing within now. Such a place was left very open to the realm of imagination, to be perfected by the human brain. Yes, the house was neatly crafted and built for a higher level of thinking. But like other things constructed by man, there was one flaw...

"Or... an intruder?"

One could raise a curious question of the manor's location. Common sense implies that a grand museum of a house would have been built in the most beautiful of cities. But no, the house had been built on the very far outskirts of a dinky, podunk town that knew no external world. It was as if nothing existed outside of the sea of trees that surrounded the expansive building. It made it seem so bizarre. Baffling as the house's existence itself, the manor was positioned where almost no person would ever dare journey.

Quote:
There was a deafening silence.

And then there came a soft creak as the blood-colored door began to open. It swung lackadaisically on its hinges, as if unwilling to betray the secrets it held behind. The building, itself, seemed to act in a similar manner: the locked doors, the covered windows, the lack of servants despite its size. It was a perplexing type thing, enough to make even the most intelligent and experienced individual scratch their head in confusion.

"A bed... meat... and ale..." The words were long and drawn out, their source finally discernable from behind the door of the second-floor hallway. "You will not find that here, I'm afraid."

Yet, at the same time, there was a sense of calmness, tranquility here. The mortal mind was at peace, like tilting one's head to see a cockeyed photograph on the wall. For everyone, it was second nature. The logical mind would say, over and over, 'there's nothing to fear, there's nothing here to be afraid of'.

A shadow moved forward, the owner of the villa finally making his appearance to the front stage.

"My name is Ein Weltal." His voice was a low and melodious one, pleasant to listen to.

He was a human, a remarkably young-looking one-- mid-twenties, at best. His demeanor and manner of speech, however, made it seem as though he was much older than he put on. He wore a white, button-up shirt with a pair of simple, black pants. A necklace with a marble-like charm rested across his chest. The robe that he so typically wore, along with his staff, could not be seen at the moment. Absent, they were, due to the fact that the psionicist was at home. He would have no reason to carry such objects. In his castle of solitude, he believed he could continue his studies uninterrupted.

"And you, Aetar Larium, have stumbled into my mansion." The voice, despite the phrasing, was still, somehow, pleasant to listen to.

Ein took a few steps forward, placing both hands on the banister and looking down towards his guest. Fully in view, one would notice the man's blue hair first. It ran in long strands and fell flat against his face, perhaps half-way down to his cheeks. Secondly, they would notice the apathetic and detached expression on his face. His reading had been interrupted, something he did not enjoy happening.

It'd be like living in a haunted house. =P

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:18 am 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

hey guys, i dont have anything i really want to say, Im just tired of opening this thread only to see a post by the circle or the silencing.

any news on the rp?

{Hatin' on The Circle. Geeze, meanie :'(} ~ Yoz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:13 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

What he said.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:34 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Well, I'm kind of busy starting the 40K RP and doing stuff at home. Why don't you guys set something up? If you guys are willing to set a stage, I'm willing to follow and I'm pretty sure that OSO and Von would be able to blend things in too.

It seems like anyone else that would want to ally with us has fallen under the unfortunate sway of the returning king. Let us draw the line and stay true to the light.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:00 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Wolf, Koko, Von-- who wants to RP with me?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:49 am 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

Im game

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:36 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Okay. It might be a cliche tavern-type thing.

Would that be alright?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:14 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

I'm also game. I need to do some character development on the 'ol kitten...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:27 am 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

tavern type eh.... a bit cliche but itll work ill reckon, better than no rp at all which has been the norm for some time now

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:34 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Give me a few days or so - I need to get some things cleared away. I'll post last.

But how about doing one of the situations like this?

OSO wrote:
Kronk and Stolatos might fight each other at Foundations, or at least talk to each other trying to get an upper hand on the opponent. If those two become friends, it's possible for a 2v2 thing.

OSO wrote:
Likewise, Kronk could be ready to tear apart a bar and Grimmar could tell him a better way to channel his rage-- for the betterment of DI. Tada, spot in the clan.

They both sound kind of "tavernish" to me...and not necessarily cliche.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:15 am 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

the last one sounds doable, the first one is kinda lame cause foundations is over and we didnt fight.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:55 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

I could work with the last one as well.

But, in that case, it might be better for YOU to set the scenario, Koko. Are you GAME enough for it?! *crazy eyes*

As for Mr. Kitty, did you want to play instigator for the situation or perhaps try and calm Kronk down first? That could involve you at the very least.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:15 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

+1 vote for Stolatos being the one to piss Kronk off.

+1 cool point if you can reference the god Sarcasmos somewhere in your first couple of posts - in dialogue (putting it in your thoughts or generalized narration doesn't count.)

OSO, are you starting inside the tavern or outside? I know I'll be outside...

And is von in on this too?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:24 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Ahhh... honestly? Haven't thought about it.

I'll play it by ear, if that works for everyone else.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:17 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

I'm not sure calming people down and stolatos go well together, so... more then likely instigator, lol.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next