It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:01 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sufrimento Eterno [Noah, empty x4]
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:50 am 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

I'm reopening this. I have what I have to offer.

Eternus Patientia/Sufrimento Eterno

Description
Eternus Patientia is a clan devoted to helping it's members mature in their writing careers and help them along in whatever they need. We don't want riff-raff in here, so I'm going to automatically state that I will not hesitate to kick you out if your cuasing trouble. Our infrastructure is not based on rank, we are all the same, but we are united by one leader.. and that leader is me. I want this to primarily people who need help improving their skills to be either a bit more acceptable, or help them win more battles because their quality is severely lacking. I will, however, take one or two people who doesn't need help and just wants to be with a gathering of people.

Recruiting
If you have recieved a PM asking you to join, feel free to just post that you want to be in, of course right here. If you have not and want to apply, please post here with this information:

Link to Training Battle:
Character Name:
Number of Battles Fought:
Number of Battles Lost:
Number of Battles Won:
Brief Character Description:
Short role-play essay stating how your character found us, and how he applies:

Example1:

Link to Training Battle: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14314
Character Name: Phyton
Number of Battles Fought:5
Number of Battles Lost:3
Number of Battles Won:2
Brief Character Description: Gold eyes, unkempt hair and clothes, ambiguous
Short role-play essay stating how your character found us, and how he applies:

Current Members

Noah(me)

Clan Holdings Description
Okay, now that you've passed and you're in, lets get to the actual clan base. The rooms are always changing place, but for certain there is the Barracks, a place to sleep. It is white-washed and uniform, steel bunks. Small thin matresses make it hard to sleep heavy. Of course, softer matresses have been brought in by the members themselves but it is standard. There is the mess-hall, where food is eaten. Comes complete with nice dining tables, a bar, and all-you-can-eat ribs and lobster. Then there is the several training rooms. These don't ever change place, as well as the armoury. Now the training rooms are special. The way they work is, you have to touch the small glowing orb and concentrate on the kind of arena you want to fight in. Then let go slowly and watch as the field you selected is where your at. To leave, just think of the original room, and you can exit. We have a library for you magi. Small, it needs additions.. hehe.

So.... Have at peoples of DI!

Stop being the prisoner of your past, become the architect of your future.