It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: The Order of Magicks: Ein Weltal
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:36 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

The Order of Magicks: Ein Weltal (OSO)

With a library as a stronghold, the Order can hardly be called a clan at all. Its members each have complete autonomy over themselves, the organization itself rarely requiring assistance. In fact, constituents of the Order need not be involved with anything other than the act of spellcasting. The Order does not have a stake in local politics or war, nor does it lean towards good or evil... though its members may. It is merely an association of individuals dedicated to the collection and preservation of magical knowledge. To reap the benefits of the library, one must leave a spell of their own making. This promotes the growth of the spell books inside.

Affiliates are weakly bonded at best, as each person has his or her own goals to reach. Sometimes, there might even be a rivalry or bitter enmity between two members-- this is no cause for turmoil, as magic users often have lofty ambitions and can be competitive by nature. In short, only the evocation of mana matters.

As an associate of the Order, one member may request tutelage from another. However, it should be noted that such knowledge is given at the whim of the teacher. It is the task of the requesting individual to coax the other into some form of contract.

Because those of the Order are rarely all in one place, they have devised a special way of contacting each other. When being accepted into the Order of Magicks, a recruit is given a pendant with the symbol of the Order behind a symbol of the member. Each pendant has a different colored gem in the middle. This pendant acts as an identification, key, and means of communication. Senior members of the Order can focus their mana on the pendant and attempt to make a direct mental link to certain members of the Order, or all members.

(Clan Symbol At bottom of page)

Clan Holdings: The Order of Magicks Library

The Order Library is a vast building with many different wings. It carries spell books, atlases, history books; books on biology, astronomy, and psychology; and even books of fiction for recreational reading. The library has many different features and rooms. There are many private studies to be used, a kitchen and dinning area, a planetarium, labs, sleeping quarters (Though they are rarely used), and a training area for the development of new magics.

Current Members:
Ein Weltal* (OSO)
James Dehlim (SSK)
Vius Ottum (Jodai)
Zane Shadowcast (Hiro)

--------------------

Ein is no more leader of the Order of Magicks than any other person. He simply contributes, though he refrains from adding his more dangerous spells.

Members seeking to join must be Caster classes. We shy away from the minion master classes but we do not shun them completely from the clan.

Clan Symbol

-------------------
I'm posting this instead of OSO just in case he takes another leave of absence, I can still edit the page, and he can edit it through Mod Magick.

Also, Jodai is currently in another clan but it is going inactive. (NTW and Jodai to go into this further.)

Last edited by Scottsonknight on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: The Order of Magicks: Ein Weltal (2 Slots Open)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:40 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

I am requesting entry into The Order of Magicks. I hope that my record speaks for itself, but if I must...

-Completed PQ
-Currently in KOD
-Been in another tournament
-Have over 4 years of DI experience.

"It's difficult to wait for dawn when you know it's coming."

Post subject: Re: The Order of Magicks: Ein Weltal (2 Slots Open)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:52 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Not to be too informal or anything... but...

Welcome, Hiro. =D

We care not about your past, nor your future... only that you desire a greater understand of the mystic arts.

Ein: ...Zane. *nonchalant acknowledgment*

Post subject: Re: The Order of Magicks: Ein Weltal (1 Slot Open)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:42 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Zane: "Ein." *Nod*

"It's difficult to wait for dawn when you know it's coming."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:40 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

*loud woosh*

*running feet*

*manic laughter in the distance*

Mid-sized dent in the front door.

consider this a teaser - and an application

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:02 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

!

: O

*Pulls out a chair, dusts it off, puts up a "Reserved for Ding" sign.*

If this means what I think it means I'm quite excited.

Post subject: Re: The Order of Magicks: Ein Weltal
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:19 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Hey guys, I was wondering if I could create a fictional character who just happens to be a member of this clan, and who is the main person behind the attacks on Boreas' otherworldly Kin. I plan to have some engagement with several of your members trying to seek him down, and then some kind of confrontation, but other then that not much is required from you guys.

What do you think?

Post subject: Re: The Order of Magicks: Ein Weltal
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:43 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

to be perfectly honest the main reason I made this clan was to try and get OSO to stick around after the KOD. Since it failed in the task I kinda lost interest in the whole thing. However if the 3 remaining members want to keep it going or remake it or what not that's up to them. I see no reason you couldn't make your villain as a member.