It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Animosity: Guardians of the Sanctuary
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:23 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

I was thinking of making a guild. A guild for the like minded of Nuncia, a place for Sylvaan and animals alike to share in some sanctuary, and possibly spread this new Sanctuary to others. It is her attempt at finding friends, though her nature repels most, she thought maybe like-minded individuals would better suit her.

So her quest has begun to find those like-minded of her, in the love of woods, nature, and the ways of the Wilds, and to have a grander scheme to spread the Sanctuary of the Druids that she had uncovered previously. Refrence

This topic is so then I can see who all might be interested in such a guild, even in small numbers...

Requirements are fairly open, though obviously limited to those of a Nature/Wilds orientation. Alignment need not matter to those of the Wilds.

Anyone interested?

Post subject: Re: Guild Idea?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:42 pm 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

Me.

Stop being the prisoner of your past, become the architect of your future.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:45 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

I'll consider it. Hubris's alliance with Nuncia is likely the only one he would willingly form.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:40 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Sweet! I have a shapeshifter I havent met yet and Hubris! Wooo~! Any other takers? dtknight, im gunna have to meet you some time, Nuncia is not doing anything right now, though she has picked up a wolf friend (see Shape of a Shifter) that will hopefully be making more of an appearance if i can ever get rid of my 9 gold debt..... and then get enough gold to buy him.... mabe ill pick up another loan.... hmmm

So is three people enough to start a guild?

And what do you think our name should be?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:49 am 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

Animosity.

It is weird. Me and Night were about to start up a gathering that is similar to this idea. I believe she will show some interest after her training battle.

And interesting that you want a wolf. (: We shall have to meet. Perhaps in an intense heart-felt battle after mine with yoz. (:

You can form a clan/guild with only 1 person by the way.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:24 am 
Initiated
Initiated

I'm interested. Haha.(:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:49 am 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

*Then the shoe arrives through the window*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:30 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

@dtknight: I had the wolf thing going just before you and Night showed up XD Thats why when i was stalking new characters I saw not only a shapeshifter, but also a Sylvaan, i was like YUSH!!!!! For the past year i do believe I have been the only SS and the only Sylvaan on the site that has been active. So it was a real treat to see you two come along!

@Night Shimmer: Welcome aboard! I dont know how well Nuncia will react to another Sylvaan after her past, and being exiled from her own tribe, but this will be interesting to say the least!

As for our meeting, we can start up a 'guild' rp if you want that can have battle aspects and such (every rp ive ever had with Nuncia starts off with a battle XD Shes not very friendly towards others XD) after you two get together and travel in your new 'pack' and maybe take a waltz through a certain forest rumoured to be guarded heavily by a force of nature itself.... taverns offer information, cargo loads going missing, it can start out as honourable as you would like, I can leave the beginnings to you if you would like to, or we all can chat about it!

@MSS: Welcome aboard, and welcome back! If you wanna jump in when you get things sorted out, then you are free to! Cant have Nuncia without a serious case of nostalgia during this new era!

As for the guild itself, I can set that up in Guilds and set the link in this thread if that appeals to everyone? And if there are any other takers, lemme know!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:35 pm 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

Works for me

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:43 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

The other aspect is after the rp to introduce us all.... we have access to a 'Clan Skill' [weak] that is given to al of us of the clan. It can be just about anything, though I would prefer it was animal orientated in some way.... though how im not exactly sure. Any ideas?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:17 pm 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

I'd be interested as Morgoth has a thirst for knowledge loves learning from his surroundings. He's also an outcast of his race and decidedly ill tempered toward most races making him great for a like mind. With no love or hate towards forest though there dense foliage does improve his skill.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:54 pm 
Initiated
Initiated

That sounds fine. And the meeting we could probably discuss here. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:25 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Nuncia Algos wrote:
(every rp ive ever had with Nuncia starts off with a battle XD Shes not very friendly towards others XD)

Hey now! We didn't come to blows at all in our RP! (Save for the few holes I made you put in my head and chest.. but that Doesn't count! Shhhhh!!)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:41 am 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

We should make it a general skill. But name it Aspect of the Pack.

I like this one:

Aspect of the Pack:
When fighting with other clan member(s) [name] has an increased sense of fortitude, making it less likely for him/her to give in. This skill allows [name] to push through the pain of small wounds and continue fighting on. [weak, clan skill]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:17 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

@SSK: That was a rare situation given location, and transpiring actions afterwards. She honestly thought you were a God of her realm come to life in this world. Though she was wary and ready to attack, you showed yourself in the way a god would, and gave her respect outright. Big differences between others standing up for themselves XD One RP out of how many? Still odds favour battles XD

Though I admit with this crew, it would be more of a territorial meeting, and with the given respects on each side, I dont see why our meeting would have to be a huge battle. If anything it would be a staring contest until one or two back down to give respect to the obviously older 'pack' leader.... I may not have a wolf form (yet) though Nuncia is more an animal than she is a Sylvaan, yet aspects of both lead her to the path she has ultimately chosen.

@dtknight: I like the name of the clan skill by far, and the idea that sticking together makes us 'stronger' though if my research is correct, the clan skill is a 'weak' bought with a medium, so does that not mean that it gets the attributes of a medium? And if so, would we not wish to fortify our strength/speed in such an aspect? Im merely trying it this way since I already have a skill that aids me with small wounds and pushing through them.... and imagine a pack thats so intuned with eachother that we could amplify our fortitude and strength while together?

[quote"Clan Topic"]In order to unlock your clan's abilities, they must have worked together (or even fought) at some point. Be it through a role play or a battle, members of a clan unlock a weak for purchase. This weak clan ability costs a medium, but is given to ALL members of the clan that have participated in a clan event.[/quote]

Anyone able to explain this line a bit better? And what is this purchase bit? *is confused now*