It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: A bit about me in the time I've taken off
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:12 am 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

Okay so, some of you might know I was in a motorcycle accident. But I was in a car accident too.

This is my motorcycle accident injuries. I broke my scaffoid (in a long-arm cast, should get the caast off in a month.) and I have a slightly torn ACL. This is the reason you don't race people. I was lucky. No surgery, fortunately.

THIS NEXT IMAGE IS GRAPHIC. BEWARE.

Alright so this is my first auto-accident. I totaled my car. I was going 95, and the air bag didn't go off until I had completely settled after the car cartwheeled down a 100 foot cliff. As you cans ee the passenger side was compeltely destroyed. The drivers side didn't suffer a scratch. I havve a guardian angel, I like to believe. These accidents have given me a new persepctive on life. Take these photos of evidence in why cars are dangerous and why you need to exercise extreme caution while operating them.

Now onto my actual life. I met an amazing girl that you all know as Night Shimmer. She makes me the happiest a man can be.(:
I'm a junior in highschool now, hit my 17th birthday. Still driving with this stupid cast. Can't wrestle for a while somy time is devoted to this (:

Stop being the prisoner of your past, become the architect of your future.

Post subject: Re: A bit about me in the time I've taken off
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:00 am 
Initiated
Initiated

Awh, you're cute.(:
I don't know if you guys are interested but here's his cast(yes, that is my writing):

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:47 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Quote:
Take these photos of evidence in why cars are dangerous and why you need to exercise extreme caution while operating them.

Cars aren't dangerous. People going too fast in cars are dangerous, especially when the speed limit on California highways is 65-70 MPH.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:46 am 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

What is meant is, cars have the potential to be dangerous.

ANd the land was unserveyable, so there was on speed limit, hence no ticket.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:25 pm 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

I'm sorry i lol'd because she is right in a way but i understand both points at hand. On that note welcome back and good luck to you and NS. Hope you heal quick i had surgery on my shoulder after Christmas if i didn't have to be half naked to get good pictures of the bandage I'd probably be giving a similar warning as to the dangers of joining MMA. I've been train for 11 years since i was 7. And have a black belt in 6 martial arts. Even with my vast knowledge they found some bruiser meat head who was younger, faster, stronger w.e it may be he tore a muscle and got some unknown tissue which had to be removed and now i have a third scar to add to my collection.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:31 am 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

I have a black belt in TKD, aspiring to train in ninjutsu, probably going to take some masamura seito here with some friends (Ninjutsu is a combination of MSS and evasion techniques.)

Also, I'm on the wrestling team. xD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:38 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

And ive been training my entire life to knowing the human body, nervous system, pain reception, poisons, bone structures.... Biology grade 12, Chemistry grade 12, Kinetics, and a bit of sewing, and im not bad in a fight. I dont have ninjutsu training or anything like that... I had just been training my entire life to be a needle-ninja, or an acupuncturist.... Ive downed guys three times my size with a single two finger jab. Scared the pants off the kids I was hanging out with, who were all bigger than me as well XD

I also read and write and swim (sort of, if doggy paddle counts) and I did a little gymnastics, though my hip cant take it anymore. So im just gunna be a scary lady with needles in her hair. Muhahahaha!