It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 1:16 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: icp biznatch 2
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:28 pm 
Initiated
Initiated

Mr. Johnson's Head LYRICS
source:Insane Clown Posse (ICP) Time:2005-08-10

Insane Clown Posse (ICP) Mr. Johnson's Head I'm staring at the freak that I know I'm in love with But she don't even know my name it's always been the same I just lay my head down and drown in my spit Nobody even notices I'm here cuz I ain't shit I hear voices but I don't know what they saying Sweat is on my forehead cuz my brain's inside decaying She's talking to her friends I'm in the corner and I see her And this bitch that I love probably don't have no idea Something's happening but it isn't very clear Sounds like a bell, sounds like an electric chair Next thing I know walking in the crowded hall Some are yelling "sick" and the others stop and stare So many different faces that I throw up on the wall But I don't care, I'm in a hurry going nowhere See, my head is spinning cuz I'm lonely and I'm twisted But I have a secret everybody missed it I couldn't stand the pressure, not another day Just a nobody and I think it's a drag But I got Mr. Johnson's head in my bookbag I didn't like the fucker Mr. Johnson anyway I cut the bigots head off and I stuffed it in my bag I sat up in his class, he hung a rebel flag But since nobody knows me I got it going on I wish somebody knew me cuz then they could say I'm wrong I'm staring at the clock, I listen for the tock I gotta couple food stamps folded in my sock I guess I'm just a ghost cuz everybody walks through me If I died in class they would probably say they knew me A dead body rotting in the back of the room Or they wouldn't care, they wouldn't even move For weeks and months, stinking up the class I can hear the teacher man talking about Columbus Until somebody noticed then they throw me in the trash He nothing but an old dead fuck with a compass Ran up on a beach and threw everybody off And then he claimed discovery and now we all applaud I'm trapped in mind and my brain is my cell I don't give a fuck to learn your uncle went to hell But I have a key, it's called insanity I stick in my brain to unlock eternity Just a nobody and I think it's a drag But I got Mr. Johnson's head in my bookbag I couldn't stand the pressure, not another day I didn't like the fucker Mr. Johnson anyway I sat up in his class, he hung a rebel flag "Okay, today we're gonna learn about A Great Freedom. If you'll turn I cut the bigots head off and I stuffed it in my bag your textbooks to Chapter Four we'll get started. America's the land of the free, we all live together in the same wealthy community and we are alternate equals. Yes?" "Man, Mr. Johnson already taught us this. Ain't he ever coming back?" No, they can sit and front about it all day "Uh, uh, he's, uh, very ill right now." But I left his fucking body in the hallway And in the morning they opened up the door And seen his motherfucking carcass laying on the floor But they would never suspect me I'm just a nerd I try to speak my word, it always goes unheard I doubt they'd even notice, but I'd be dying fast I could chop my arms off and run around the class Cuz they'd rather learn about redneck chicker Who owned a couple slaves but I guess it doesn't matter Fuck Washington, Benjamin, fuck em all ah They can suck my nuts till they wood teeth fall out And the class wanna know who could it be But I'm like Dewey Boodie, you ain't never heard of me I'm just a nobody and I think it's a drag But I got his motherfucking melon chilling in my bookbag I couldn't stand the pressure, not another day I didn't like the fucker Mr. Johnson anyway I sat up in his class, he hung a rebel flag I cut the bigots head off and I stuffed it in my bag

ICP (INSANE CLOWN POSSE) LYRICS

"12"

"Wake...
Revenge is mine
12 people will die tonight"

[Violent J]
Now I look and then reborn
Though I have just until dawn
I remember every face
Spirits show me every place
First one sleeps inside his bed
Place my fingers on his head