It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:12 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Drain Rune and Ring Invisibility
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:14 pm 

Started the round, used the ring so I was invisibile. I played a Total Rune card, and the computer played a Drain Ruin card and took my power while I was invisible. I Think the drain ruin should miss because I am invisible?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:10 pm 
Ancient Moderator
Ancient Moderator

If this really happened, it should be changed. Enemy shouldnt be able to drain wat he cant c.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:22 pm 
Gamemaster - Admin
Gamemaster - Admin

It's possible. This kind of behaviours are hard to test. Anyway I'd like to tell you that we are now centered in MWO development and we are not going to fix any other bug (unless it's a major bug). MW Survival and Get to The Top are now the past for us. Thanks for your report anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:13 pm 

I think there are a few odd things with the invisibilty and special effects. Sorry to report on a dead game, I had started playing MW early this year, then hadn't played for many months. I just came back to the site this week and MWSurvival was new to me :) A developer myself, I just like to let people know if something might be wrong.

Keep up the good work on your games Maguas, they are fun and not too complicated to discourage people from having some fun. I am sure MWO will be an excellent game ^^

Take care!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:46 pm 
Gamemaster - Admin
Gamemaster - Admin

Lots of thanks myke for your comments and your bug report, they are still necessary even if we are not working in current versions anymore

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]