It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:54 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Foundations Tournament Discussion [Cleaned]
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:44 am 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

Well, i guess thats what i get for waiting till the last day before reading your post but that last attack was meant for you, i guess you misread it, oh well.

It's definately too late to ask for a pause and im sure we both just want this thing done with so ill make do with whats there.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:28 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

yay we get to finish this battle :) i was starting to think you'd fallen down at the last hurdle. almost no reward for you there.

The way I saw it I was running towards you, summoned the creature a few steps in front of me,which would put it just in front of you between us. So I had to dive to the right to avoid running into the creature and fired a Chi bolt at you which you said hit you in the side so you must have not been facing me where I landed anyway so in fact ( my perception of things was) the only thing in the range of your swing was my creature. To have dived into you swing I would have had to dive over my creature towards you.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:50 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

wooooo its finally over!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8