It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Betrayal and Lies. The destruction of the Gathering?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:10 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Part one - Make them kill each other

The watcher looked slowly up from the paper work on the table. Adrian stood in front of him slightly taken back. ‘Dam it how did he see know I was here I was so careful, so quiet’ instead he said. “You wanted to see me sir” Adrian was a man in the prime of his life. He had killed his way to top and now here he was the so-called apprentice to the watcher, leader of the ministry. A solitary bead of sweat dripped down his face, his hair was jet black and combed expertly back, his features subtle yet attractive. The silence continued for a few seconds. Longer even, Adrian was unsure if the old man in front of him had heard him. Just the very second he was about to ask again he answered he had a habit of doing that, and his hearing was perfect. “Katherine..." he paused "I want her dead!"

The assassin was shocked, yet tired not to show it yet his attempts failed. “She is too powerful, she has more support than even you Adrian Windseeker. You are supposed to keep the order here and yet I find my people saying that she would make a better leader.”. Adrian swallowed, he wanted to say ‘but, sir she’s one of the best we’ve got. That she had no aspiration to power.’ But he dare not all he knew was fear and obedience. “As you wish sir, who shall I send?” The old man’s expression for the first time changed his face bore a devilish grin. “Send Chris, tell him she’s a traitor, tell him he will take her place. No matter the result I would be glad to have rid of ether its simply a quicker way about it”

Adrian turned to walk out. “Did you take care of the albino, that all powerful warlock she associated with?”

“yes sir he’s out of the way” he left. Sweat dripping downs his face. The man had looked so old and feble, yet he struck fear into Adrian, the best god dam assassin there was in this place and he hated himself for feeling the fear.

After the door was shut, the room was again in total darkness. “Did you like my vision” the voice no audible but in his mind. The watcher smiled to himself. The darkness had found this host just in time and now it had found the perfect way to get revenge on the very woman who almost killed it. “are you sure she plots against me?” The darkness said nothing, a pain shot down his spine. It hurt like the world’s most violent electricity. He gritted his teeth. “Don’t doubt my word, you are old and I will make you live forever”

Katherine Darksmith