It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Jail Break (DeangleXNuncia)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:27 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Nuncia had been minding her own business, sitting in the woods eating a rabbit she had just caught, quite content with her catch this evening, when a patrol came by. She heard them coming a mile away, not worried at all.

'There have been a lot of patrols out this way recently. They must be looking for that hunter... They wont find him, so they should just give up. I hid him well enough, the worms will have him before they will. Stupid humans and taking my kills' she chuckled inwardly, biting another hunk from the rabbits flank and tossing the rest over her shoulder. She watched as they circled around, poking under brush, muttering amongst themselves about the futility of the search, conspiring to say a bear got him or something.

Not bothering to move, since they tended to just pass her by, or not notice at all, she continued to clean her kris, and wipe her face a little from the rabbit gore. She wondered if the patrols of late weren't for the commotion she had heard from the neighboring town, screams and the like rang out. Maybe they were looking for the culprit. Maybe they were just looking for an excuse to pretend to work. Lazy dirty men.

This patrol was different, however, to the last few that had wandered through in the previous few days. A patrol man walking by noticed the nearly naked woman sitting and cleaning herself, and nudged one of his buddies, a sly grin on his face. Deprived was not a good enough word to describe his intentions.

"What do we have here? A wild woman it looks like~! Let's see if she's as wild as she looks~!" said the one guard as he approached her, his stick tapping in his hand, and an evil grin. She didn't move, waiting for the man to make the mistake she knew he was trying for. Sure enough, as he got closer, he put a hand on her, grabbing her arm to drag her up, but she came up faster than he anticipated, a kris along with her free hand, into his abdomen. He spluttered a bit before hitting the ground, and she looked at the other two guards. One rushed over and went to cleave her with his sword, but she dodged, and slashed his throat, blood spraying a bit onto her torso as the last guard circled around as she dodged and gave a decent thwack to the back of yer head.

"Night"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She faded in and out of the darkness, her fury and indignity falring as her wrists registered being sore as she bounced on the back of an animal-- horse, or other type animal the thought-- not sure if she was going to be dead soon, nor did she know what was going on, where she was being taken. She faded back out and in again, in a town, people everywhere. And out again, this time by a bag of some kind of scratchy fabric placed roughly over her head. Faint talking as she was moved around roughly, and finally the bag was ripped from her head as she was tossed onto a cold stone floor.

"Have a friend, demon" a man's voice said as he closed the door, chuckling to his friends.

She took a moment to get her bearings, sitting up slowly, her hands still bound. Blood splatter still stark across her grey brown skin, a vivid red across her chest, now drying. She wiggled her arms under her legs and out in front of her before using her teeth to untie the ropes. Her head was still a bit foggy as she looked around the darkened cell, her vision still swimming from the blow. She put her hand to the back of her head and winced a bit, a sore bump there.

She noticed a slight movement in the shadows of the cell and got up on all fours, in a defensive position, staring out. All she could see was a red robe, very faintly in the corner. She didn't say a word, only stared waiting for the stranger to make the first move.

Post subject: Re: Jail Break (DeangleXNuncia)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:04 pm 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

“There goes one, gift for him.
There goes two, earned favour of Zu!
There goes three, it's becoming a spree~
And there goes Four... but there is always more...”

He wasn't too happy about the first verse though. It didn't sound good at all, ruined the flow. “What rhythms with one? Ton? Bun?” He speculated out loud, the sound of his voice echoing off the stone walls. He hated those walls. They made the most annoying clinking sound off the chains holding his arms above his head and chain around his neck. Three days after the incident involving the farmer. The guards saw him hung up in the rafters like that and they almost lost their lunch, let alone the smell. Cerit didn't know why he took so much time on the man. He just.... felt like it. It was off how sure he was the whole time to. He laid out every piece like he had done it a hundred times. It had felt so familiar to him. So many unexpected moments have been popping up lately and with each passing day things seemed more and more foggy. It didn't feel normal but it felt right at the same time, as if a weight was taken off his shoulders as he began.

But despite all going on in the inside he didn't show discomfort, unhappiness, annoyance. He just stood there trying to figure out a proper chant for Zu. He would not show them weakness if he had to stay there for years. He'd sit there and stew his brain. Patience and vengeance was the sweetest recipe.

Click
Click
Click

So soon?

He looked towards the unlocking door with calm eyes. He was disappointed that the guards didn't come in to play prison murder as they tossed the elf in with him. She was tied up in nothing but rope around her wrist and only wore a loin cloth. She wasn't out, but confused and dazed. She pulled her arms under her legs and began gnawing away like a trapped coyote. “Demon? No... I'm much too lowly...” He said mostly to himself. He looked to the girl with a blank expression. He stared deep into her hawk-like eyes, as if trying to find something. “Her essence is so... chaotic. Her soul seems unsure of something.” He mutters to himself, to a friend only he knew about. He wondered if he should even think about going after her, he had a more pressing matters at hand.

Finally she busted through her rope and got into an odd stance. She hunched forward onto all fours, as if preparing to defend herself. It made him chuckle a low calm chuckle. “Do you think you'll be the one to send me to him?” He asked her, the very thought making him break out into a full on laugh. “Fine, but I'm willing to bet I'm more dangerous....” The hidden on his forehead began to glow from behind his bangs. He thought he felt the room darken and the sweet smell that had lately seemed so intoxicating to him. Teeth and fist clenched as he prepared to let the power flow through him... and for his prey to fall into his trap. He always got a little more zealous for the ones with less disgusting colour. He skin more grey with brown overtones and her long black hair that he felt was trapped by the leather bondage. She was decorated with a variety of complex swirly black tattoos that trailed along her body and a brand of flame on her collarbone. Covered in scars that showed that she knew pain. A naive understanding at best but some. He would love nothing more than to send her to Zu.

“There goes one... it's still just as fun.” Cerit thought. Yea... that sounded just right to him.

Last edited by Deangle on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:36 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Her eyes caught his features even in the darkened room as her head became less fuzzy with the blow, the pain of its touch and the sudden notice of another in the room clearing her haziness better than a dip in ice water; seemingly chained to the wall in the corner of the decent sized pit of a room, arms above his head and a chain around his neck. She noted the red robes and first thought holy man, but no holy man would be covered in blood. Must be a demonic man. She debated whether or not to approach him, clearing the space of only a few meters between them but his mutterings caught her ear and made her stay firm, if only for that time being..

“Do you think you'll be the one to send me to him? Fine, but I'm willing to bet I'm more dangerous....”

The man chuckled with what she would have thought of a slight madness, and tensed against the bonds that held him, seeming to plan on breaking the chains that bound him with only his lean build.

She watched, crawling a little closer, still a good meter from him yet, and stared at him, trying to see the madness in him. Yes, there, in his black eyes she saw it, and yet it only made her grin. He knew of something, and power came from him in waves, a lilac scent wafting slight tendrils into the air making her take a deep breath of it as his marking glowed under his hair.

"Nothing is more dangerous than that you do not know of" she said with her grin, feeling the beginnings of a magic in him that made her want to both come closer and back away. Something about the scent, the feel, the power... He would know about humility, and pride. Power. Pride. She smiled more inwardly, feeling like finally she found someone that would help her in her quests.

She watched as the power reverberating off of the man, snapping the first of his wrist restraints as he sang his little song.

“There goes one... it's still just as fun.”

She stayed her place, batting a flying piece of metal with the back of her hand as if swatting a fly, intent on watching him escape, if only to try to kill her--though the fight itself would be worthwhile, if he initiated it.

She was pissed enough about being here in the first place, its walls a dirty stone that capped itself with more stone, a good 6 meters up, the walls three man lengths from each other, the door set up in the middle of the wall, to prevent them from just walking out, supposedly, yet it was still assessable if one were to jump the two and a half to three meters up the wall. The one small window barely a window, but a hole from a brick missing, covered in ivy and dirt and the bars that kept victims inside. She felt trapped, and that only made her more furious.

Taking her fury out on this man first wouldn't be a bad idea, though what she really wanted was to destroy all the guards in this fortress, so that they wouldn't bother coming after her again. That way they would know just how wild this woman really was, and how bad a wild woman could render limbs if she was thought to be tamed.

Bastards. Men, they think that any woman out of their reach can be theirs. She showed two of them what it meant to mess with her, and that was even without showing the animal within. If she had done that, than she could have destroyed them all. Next time she wouldn't be so cocky. Next time she would make the first move. And they would be left in pieces.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:24 am 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

A satisfying snap came from the chain as he yanked hard with his right arm. And it sent a rusty link flying towards the girl by accident. He states as the rest of the chain falls to the ground. He attempts to yank and pull at the other chain to no avail. His eyes began to glow that purple glow as his strength grew but still the links would not budge. He grew more frustrated as be could not reach his victim. He lashed against his remaining restraints for a few moments longer before just giving up with a few huffy breathes. His muscles strained and pulled with no effect, the other must have been no more than a fluke he figured. But he was left with not much to show for his threats. Until he got an idea.

He looked to the remaining chain on his wrist and the distance between him and her and gave her a sinister smile. He gave himself some room between himself and the wall before pulling back his free hand. Suddenly he swings he swings it towards her, he didn't hope to control it at all, just hit her. Lucky for him he managed to catch it on her neck and the excess began to swing quick and violent around it. He pulled after it finished to make sure it was nice and tight around her scrawny throat before he began to gather energy from his forehead and concentrate it down his arm. He felt it flex and tense under his sleeve under sudden pressure, his muscles grew and he use all the new power to yank her towards him. She was unfortunately no match for him on a physical level so she stumbled forward despite her resistance, almost lifting right off the ground as suddenly instead of a safe meter away she was right in front of him. With the lilac scent breathing on her face as he grabs her by the scruff of her makeshift leash.

“Than you won't be happy to know I'm full of surprises.” He ed with all his pent up rage melting away as he took control of the situation. He contemplated how he could even begin. The dark thoughts raced through his mind as that happy stir of blood lust ran through his veins. It reminded him of so many kills.It was hard to remember that he used to be kill squeamish as a kid, something he took years to kick and he still to have no stomach for the woman but he got over it after a few tries. He still stalled when it came to kids, a weakness he kicked himself for often. Zu didn't want Cerit to make exceptions, that wasn't his job. He was the hand of someone greater than himself, He knew he would be upset if his hand didn't sweep when he wanted it to.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:45 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

She flinched at the chain around her neck, and braced against his yanking until the man exhibited unnatural strength, and set her off balance, pulling her towards him with what seemed like ease. She braced herself against the wall with her arms, stopping herself from smacking into either the wall or the man, but with the yank he gave, it brought her face close to his. Nuncia felt the rage in her simmer and boil over as she stared into his eyes, the lilac scent washing over her as he spoke;

“Than you won't be happy to know I'm full of surprises.”

She grinned "We all are full of surprises, its just a matter of who's more surprised in the end..." she said, debating whether to teach this whelp a lesson, and shred him while he was still bound; but something in his eyes... There. She saw what she longed for, and had to smile a devilish smile, the shadows from the window and corners of the dank cell casting across her eyes, making them seem to glow the golden orange of flames.

"You want blood; I want blood."

She let her blood lust for the guards and the man below her show through her hawk eyes before grabbing the chain around her neck and pulling it off, and stepping back with a swallow, the intoxicating scent of lilac deep in her now, so it was all she could taste or smell. She gave no heed of the sting and sore of her neck, but stood her ground. One thing she knew was to never show fear to a wild animal, and it was that knowledge that led her to her idea.

"You're stuck and so am I. I get you out of those chains, you get me out of this place. We both go on our rampages as we see fit. Deal?"

She thought of what the man could do, and couldn't help the smile that crept to her face, dark and sinister. Her people always said to avoid the shadows of life, but her father had told her not all shadows were bad, evil relative to the beholder. She didn't see him as the evil everyone else did, but much along the lines of her own self-- a survivor. She could tell he had been through hell and back, and though she may not know the extent, she didn't care. He would be a powerful ally, if he chose to use reason over his lust.

She looked at him dead in the eyes, not wavering in the least, and was even still in range of the chain, not moving from her resolve. She would get out of this place, with or without him.

Last edited by Nuncia Algos on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:37 am 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

She brought up an interesting point. And she had a blood lust that he couldn't help but respect. But mostly she was just right about him being stuck. His neck and other wrist weren't leaving anytime soon. He looked her over again, his eyes threatening to get lost in the swirling patterns before he meets her eyes again. He felt compelled to trust her and he wasn't sure why. It didn't feel like a push from Zu, it came from somewhere else. A feeling deep in his gut knew that she was the one that would spring him from this predicament, her words gave him a sense of peace even in his current state. Instinct? That was the word that came to his mind.

“Get me free, I will get you out of the building.” He said simply. He released the chain letting it rattle to the ground. “The enemy of the enemy is my friend.” He says as the glowing of his forehead and the tension left his body. He felt more conscious as the lilac drifted away. He breathed deep to get one last wafted of the delicious odder before it's gone for the moment. “Prove yourself to his lordship. He will surely show you his grace.” He says this in a serious, yet polite tone. One sure of the words he told.

He was interested to see what she would do in order to escape. Not like there were a great many options. But it wasn't his part of the bargain to tell her how, not that he knew how. She'd have to figure out a way to get him out of his chains which was no easy feat. And not to mention the door. He knew he could handle the guards, but not a door of that size.

Suddenly as if a sign from Zu a familiar click,click,click of locks being unlocked could be heard from the door that soon crept open and a guard peered inside. He whispered to something to someone else behind the door as he made his way down towards the girl. He took not much notice to Cerit besides to say. “By god... how did he get through that. I guess we'll need to get someone to fix that.” But soon his focus was back on the girl for the obvious reasons, Cerit thought he saw the man's mouth fall open as he took in her sight. “Looks like someone got out of her ropes. We'll just have to tie you back up somewhere we can keep an eye on you...” He said as he made his way down and reached for her arm, drawing his sword. Cerit knew the girl would set him free and that this man would be no obstacle. He felt it in his veins just as he felt the pulse of Zu with every breath. It made him chuckle. “And here I thought I'd be stuck here for at least a month...” He was glad that not everything he did had to turn into an endurance test.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:15 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

“Get me free, I will get you out of the building. The enemy of the enemy is my friend. Prove yourself to his lordship. He will surely show you his grace;” the demon man said and she gave a nod.

She didn't know what lord he spoke of, but if that lord gave him power like that, she'd take him in. You need power to prove yourself in the world. The lilac scent dissipated in the air and she was almost sad it was gone, but now the stark smell of the cell reminded her of her bargain, and the urgency at which she felt to get out of this place.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Sounds about right" she said thinking back to her old tribal years, a distant past it seemed, where that was a way of life. She never thought that would come back to her in this strange realm, but glad it did. She would have never trusted him unless he said something like that, and it was that phrase that set her mind to helping him, if only to help herself.

Smiling as he seemingly calmed considerably, towards her at least, she started to take a look at the locks holding him there and thought of a few options of taking them out-- his hands and neck would be taken out as well, however, since she had no precise way of destroying the shackles. She doubted the demonic man could live long without his head, so she mulled over in her head as to how she would get him out. The shackles looked as if something went in them, a key maybe. She figured a guard would have a set of keys, and so she would have to some how lead a guard in here.

She was about to try a little something that would maybe get the guards in there when the door clicked. She couldn't help the smile that crept to her lips. She didn't move immediately, only looking over quickly as the guard oped his head in.

“Looks like someone got out of her ropes. We'll just have to tie you back up somewhere we can keep an eye on you...”

She smiled and sauntered towards him, grinning in her shadow way and stopped so he had to come into the room, which he did, close to the wall as well, and as he reached for her arm she took his, using his weight to flip him onto his back, grabbing the sword from his hand and stabbing him swiftly in the neck before he could get up. She started looking at his belt for the ring of keys, hoping that they would be on this guard... Yes, there it was. She grabbed them and worked them free of his belt before coming over to the demon man and started to hurriedly rummage through the sets of keys trying out ones until she got his neck undone, and then his wrist. As she worked she spoke quickly, just to get the introductions out of the way before the guards came back.

"I'm Nuncia. You?"

She managed to get the last of his shackles undone before the other guard poked his head in with a grin, checking on if he managed to get the wild elf tied up yet, but it was dark in the cell, even with the light shining through from the door.

"Hey, you tie that elf up yet or what? I want a turn with her so bring her up here when you get her..."

She crept along the wall, grabbing the sword from the dead man along the wall, and as the other guard stepped into the room she slit his throat quickly from behind, having hid along the shadows behind the door. She set his body down as quietly as possible, covered in fresh blood, and handed Cerit the sword, grabbing the dagger off the belt of the other. She stood next to the open door, the light pouring in one her bloodied form.

"Time for your end of the bargain. And I want my own weapon back."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:57 am 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

Crack went his neck as he turned it to the side as he shook out his newly released wrist with a sigh of relief. Loitering for a few days was never too good for the joint and he was starting to feel a bit peckish; Cerit used to fast for days on his trips between town to town with his only relief being what he stole from his victims. A simpler,happier time. Lately his trials seemed to get more and more complicated. Guards were starting to catch up to his actions, he was becoming something of an urban legend among the villagers with the few living spreading word. So stupid. They warn others just as Cerit wished of them. Zu craved attention like a newborn, wished for all those out there to know that he was out there, fixing the world one soul at the time.

He finished his stretching out as Nuncia assassinated the second guard. He made his way up and beyond the door too taste the air of freedom, leading into a cobblestone hallway lit with torches. It felt good to have the warmth on his body. The robe helped, but he missed his old striped shirt. Oh how warm it was, through thick and thin. “Focus!” Reminding himself of the situation. He looked back to the girl in the cell. ”I am Cerit... The right hand of Arch Demon Zu. Ruler of my people and ravager of souls... You will know him very well soon enough.” He expressed with undeniable pride. He took up the sword she offered with a look of disgust. “I've never used anything besides my scythe and knuckles before...” He said with a bit of concern, but he didn't let it stop him from trying to leave. He walked down the hallway, eyeing another cell as he passed by. [color=#=800080]“Nuncia! Set these prisoners free! Let's all run wild!”[/color] As he spoke he began to pick up speed from a walk to a jog to a dash and onto a full on sprint towards the end of the hallway. He built up energy and shifted it down to his right leg causing the mark of his forehead to glow violently as he flowed the energy in a rush. When met with the door and lifted his leg up and booted down the door with inhuman strength. It wasn't even locked. He just booted that thing off it's hinges. And it flew back into the side of another stone wall of a hallway that had a door to his left and another stretch to the right with a set of stairs across from a door on the far side as well as a cell further down beside the stairs.

Two guards stood there surprised a moment as Cerit ran towards them, trying not to break stride too much but suddenly favouring his left foot. He closed the distance fast and took a sweep at the first guard's neck. He noticed the difference right away between his scythe and a weapon made for combat. The blade easily hacked into the man's neck, leaving an very unclean gash in his throat. Blood sprayed onto Cerit, the walls and the other guard as he took another two steps forward while dragging the blade out of the man and nearly taking his head off before he repositioned the sword to thrust the tip into the man's sword arm that attempted to draw his sword. “So this is why they give you guys these things...” He speculated, twisting the sword deep into the victim's arm. He gathered that the stairs lead to the guard quarter's cause three more men rushed downstairs in their hastily dawned armour. Cerit dislodged his sword from the man's arm, who quickly fell to the ground in pain. “Does it feel good? Knowing that your laziness led to the death of four men? Sleep is such a weak state...” Lectured Cerit as he stared the front man in the eye as he lifted his borrowed blade to the man's eye. “You will all know the meaning of suffering.” He said simply as his eyes and mark began to glow their eerie glow. “Fear not, it is only followed by salvation.” He looked down to his blade as the faint spark of the man slide up the steel, up his arm and to his forehead. The creepy chills made him almost shudder as the spirit had it's chance at a proper afterlife stolen, to be consumed by Zu. He gave the mortified men a barb sneer as they took in his words... “By the way, Might want to look behind you.”

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:00 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

She had followed Cerit keeping the the shadows the torches gave, and gave a nod at this setting the prisoners free, liking the idea of an all out wild spree. She put the ring of keys around her wrist, holding the lose metals with her hand so as to silence their jingling, and held her acquired weapon in her right hand, a dark smile broadening on her face as he kicked in the door. She unlocked the cell next to theirs, swinging the door wise, and running through the shadows again to go through the massive door the man just booted down with the ease of a child knocking a sandcastle over. How sweet that power must taste... she thought to herself as she watched him wield his sword. It was obvious by his slight discomfort that the power cost him something in his leg, but he made up for that weakness by slashing the throat of a startled guard, going to the next. She watched the soul of the fallen move to his foreheads strange mark and couldn't help the chill that ran through her. The lilac scent was strong around the man again,as if it was that scent that gave away the presence of another, within the man, the power. She had snuck around into the guard room after the men had exited, and grinned.

“By the way, Might want to look behind you.”

She leapt full force at the first ones back, knocking him flat with a dagger in the back of his neck, pulling it out to dodge a swing from another guard, crouching on her all fours pose as she held her dagger out to the right, waiting for the man to swing at her. He swung wide and to the left in an arc meant for her head, but with a quick dodge left and a slight roll, the missed swing of the now baffled guard sent him into a step that presented his side to her, and she stood parallel with the mans body, plunging the dagger into the bottom of his ribs, twisting before pulling it out and pushing him over on top of the third that came to help, g the fallen man as a spring board, and plunged the dagger into the last mans throat. She stood and walked over to the next cell as if she had been doing nothing the entire time, and rummaged the keys unlocking the cells, wild looking men with scraggly hair and starved bodies running free and up the way.

"The wild ones will alarm the guards, but also distract them from the true danger that lies with us" she said as she wiped the blade on her arm, over her brand. It was a way she had started within the past while, to make up for the shame she had for being exiled, and the anger that went with that mark, she would smear the blood of her foes on it, to teach herself that only foes would get the chance to be free of their pride and power, shame and indignity. And these deserved it, for what they did to her. No one locks up her without severe repercussions.

Having freed the last of the cells on this part of the hallway, she continued next to Cerit, looking around in disgust at the facility. "Why do men think to contain creatures in these walls, when a simple mistake would lead to a full scale riot?" she pondered out loud as she followed swiftly next to the demon man, the dagger not what she wanted, it felt awkward in her hand, too short. She wanted her Kris back. She saw a room that wasn't a cell along the hallway, and shouldered the door open, with a grunt, and it opened slowly to reveal an array of weapons and such, a scythe leaning against a far wall, and her Kris embedded in the table that stood in the center of the room. One guard got up from that table--the only man in the room-- and she bent to her crouch again as the man rose from his seat and grabbed her Kris instead of his own sword, a look of mixed surprise, and lust, in the mans eye. It disgusted her beyond anything else in this world.

I am going to enjoy this way to much she thought to herself as the man rushed her, her dodging so he stumbled out of the room, past her. She righted herself and grabbed the scythe from the side wall, remembering what the demon man, Cerit, had said about his proficiency with it, and figured he would like to have his weapon back; she knew she wanted hers back, and would get it soon enough. She held the scythe awkwardly, not proficient with pole arms in the least, favoring her Kris and her claws, her dagger in her other hand. She didn't know how to carry it, so she held it mid pole and up more, stepping out of the room to see the fate of the one guard who stumbled to far. She hoped the demon man got him, even though she would love the kill herself, but he needed the fun more than her-- by the looks (and smell) of him he'd been in there a couple of days at least. But right now didn't seem the time to unleash her beast on these men. When she would need to, she would, and may whatever demon Cerit worshiped have mercy on them and send them to a quick death. Zu, that was what the man had said. Arch Demon Zu. Had a ring to it.

If she had her way, they'd all suffer for her indignity.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:01 am 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

Cerit wasn't sure what he was seeing as the girl danced around the men and picked them off one by one. It definitely wasn't anything he could do. Cerit wasn't sure if all the excessive movements were necessary but it was aggressive,deadly and frightening. She approached his side after she was done and wiped the blood off the blade onto the burn on her arm. Prisoners came through the hall with scraggly hair and a stench that Cerit hardly wanted to be around. He glanced over to his new companion, noticing that she was almost as tall as he was. He let down his hood and shook his head. “These men run astray and commit crime, earning their cell. They have no higher calling other than to get money, to steal, to murder, to rape. I hold no pity for them but nor do I blame them for they are only mortal...” He explained to Nuncia. His harsh words gaining a few unfriendly looks as the girl swaggered over to check the other doors, freeing more prisoners and entering one of the rooms.

As she stepped in and the rest of the prisoners adjusted to the sudden light more guards rushed down the stairs. Two by two with rows of four. The guards met with the unarmed prisoners, 10 unarmed men. Cerit noticed that a man stumbled from the door that Nuncia had entered and he was holding a Kris dagger. “I suppose that's her weapon...” He figured. Cerit made a dash down towards the man while he was distracted by whatever the elf was doing, getting low and driving his shoulder into his side with all the newly fortified strength he could muster, lifting the poor victim off his feet and running him into the cold rock wall. The guard yelped in pain as he was crushed against the wall. “We're not done yet.” He whispered as he backed off and grabbed the man by his helmet before slamming his head into the wall with a resounding crash of metal on stone, denting it in and incapacitating the guard. Cerit reach down and picked the wavy dagger from the slack hand and gave it a swipe. “Too light for my tastes...” He mentioned, looking back on the seen as the ten unarmed prisoners tried their best to fight off the eight armed guards. But as two of them quickly fall the others decide it's best to just make a run for it, making their way to the exit that Cerit had yet to explore. A guard with a rather shiny looking shoulder pad and a finer blade barked orders at the others and they split into two groups of four. The remaining four faced down Cerit with weapons drawn as Nuncia walked into view holding his scythe.

Cerit began concentrating on connecting the energy from his forehead towards the sword in his hand. He was surprised to find how easy it was as he felt the warmth drift down his face, arm and into the handle. The whole sword began glowing with a faint purple energy, consuming it in the light glow. In a sudden motion he swung the sword from left to right, the arc seeming to drag against the air with a static and leave a arc of force that shoots across the four men, each of them are struck and forced back before being swept off their feet and knocked back into a skid, clattering against the ground as the blast knocked them a good meter back each. He dropped the sword and flipped the dagger to hold out the kris for the girl gently at the tip of the blade, waiting for his scythe in return.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:37 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Edited** Bit added at bottom

She came out of the room, wondering if Cerit had managed to get that guard that dashed, and sure enough she found his limp body by the door way. Stepping over the body, she watched the prisoners failed attempts, and than escape, splitting the guards into two groups, leaving four for them. They under-estimate the power Cerit has, as well as my own, if they think four measly men can hold us back from freedom. She dipped the scythe through the doorway, noticing Cerit's odd movements, and once again his forehead lit up with the strange symbol, the lilac scent briefly touching her senses as he swept an arc of energy to the guards, knocking them over onto themselves and skidding them down the hall another meter. She couldn't help her smile. His Zu has given him a great power... The flair he has with it is almost artistic, like painting a beautiful picture in the blood of foes.. she mused to herself, as she came back towards Cerit, pleased with her decision to free this madman.

"I believe this belongs to you, Cerit," she said as she showed him the scythe, her tone more or less friendly with him, as if she were passing salt at the dinner table, or the rabbit over the fire. She noticed that he had her kris and was pleased that he had thought enough to pick it up, and as he offered it to her she handed his own weapon back as she received her own in return. She now felt less naked with her kris in her hand once again, and smiled as she faced the now rising guards.

"Wanna play a game? Who can kill the most guards, grunts worth 1 point, the captain worth 5" she said as she got in her four legged pose, readying herself for a lunge. The first guard up lunged his sword at her, caching her in the arm as the narrow hallway didn't leave much room to dodge, and with the first drop of blood that fell from the wound she snarled.

Dashing at the man full on, she shifted in mid air into a snow leopard, her white fur spotted with grey, her teeth and claws bared, as the man stumbled backwards with the force of the cat's leap, falling onto his back. He tried to defend himself as best he could but to no avail as she tore into his armor and clawed him to shreds, her white fur now painted red in splashes. She looked up with a snarl, staring the other men that backed away a bit, looking as if they had shit themselves, the hot elf woman having changed before their eyes into a ferocious cat. One man turned tail and fled up the hallway, towards the exit, no longer caring about his duties, and the other two looked as if they wanted to follow as she advanced slowly, snarling. Her belt and dagger lay on the ground where she had sprung from, being stripped from her as her body expanded to the cats thick grace.

Wonder what demon man thinks of this action... Better than pegging off farmers for trying to sow seeds, or hunter boys from getting the rack, but still. From my experience, there are not many of those in this realm that can shift at will to a creature and attack enemies with that surprise.... Maybe the demon man has more up his sleeve and he turns into a demon? she thought as she stood, lashing her tail as she smiled at the guards.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:55 am 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

He swapped weapons with her carefully, placing both hands on the familiar weapon. Cerit had seen and done a great deal of things but never thought it much of a sport. “Death isn't a game, it's a means to an end.” He mentioned to her solemnly. The thought made an unfamiliar pang in his chest. “Not a game...” Cerit finished, gripping his scythe hard. Before he could finish his thought the girl shot off suddenly towards the guards. He had seen a great deal of violent things, preformed many more, But he had never seen anything quite like it before. The girl sprinted and leaped into the air at the guard as a woman, but landed as a large white cat with spots as her weapon clanked against the ground. Cerit gasped lightly but made no move only watching as she tore into the flesh of the man with enthusiasm. Blood spurted and she made a right good mess of things.

One of the guards turned tail and ran while the others were left wondering if they should do the same. Cerit was at a bit of a lose as well. How should he be reacting? Was this normal? Similar questions raced through his mind for a moment as the cat prowled towards the remaining guards. He took a stride towards the closest guard and took the scythe handle in both hands to heft it up to his shoulder then sent it crashing down in between the guard's neck and shoulder before yanking it towards himself, tearing free of the man's flesh. Wasting no time he turned his attention to the other who was going to flee, he simply put out his scythe blade and hooked it around the man's ankle causing him to fall to his face. Cerit looked to the feline with expectation. He wouldn't free her without her pulling more weight. She could turn into creature's of nature then she could surely handle dirty work like this.

Cerit found he never usually had time for anyone but a select few. Seemingly random people that didn't make him quite as mad, aggressive or bloodthirsty. He saw more in that animal then he had in so many people that he batted without so much a first thought, let alone a second. Offering up a kill... something an animal like her could relate to. A kill to people like them was so much more then an act of violence. He could see the pleasure she got from it. Unfortunately she would need to lose the mockery she made of it. This was Cerit's Job, Not a hobby. He didn't figure himself some twisted psycho, it was 9 to 5 day at the butcher shop only all around the clock and pork isn't on the menu.

What did Zu plan to do with all these people he was sparing? First the clown, then fire fighter... now this Nuncia. How can a man slaughter all in his wake when he is supposed to stop for certain people? Felt like a game of hardcore stop and go. Just when he has it all figured out Zu intervenes and changes the rules, mixes things up. Discord, Chaos, Madness... hard to keep up with Demonic entities. More prone to mood swings then Cerit, Yet more wise and intelligent from timeless existence. It made Cent seem so... insignificant. How many breathes had Zu been alive? Did he breath? Did he eat? Cerit ultimately knew next to nothing about his lordship other then that he was fickle and apparently trying to save the world. He could be a she, or He could be an immense it. A titan or a fly. Or maybe he took no real form flowing in the energy that Cerit exhaled with every enhanced moment. Such a strong being had to be more then a puffed up magic energy with a waft of lilac didn't it? Did magic HAVE rules? So much Cerit didn't know, so many unanswered questions and yet only thing he could do was listen and guide this new killer to her full potential.

“Strike him down with Zu in your heart. Feel his soul and offer it to him, he shall receive it and feed off it. With each little nibble he grows and as his power thrives so do the power of those under his caring gaze.” He preached to her calmly and smoothly. Letting the mark on his forehead gleam intensely as his growing smile threatened to tear his face asunder. He didn't mind this new friend at all. He could get used to more like her.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:29 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

She saw from the corner of her eye, the demon man Cerit take down one man, and when he tripped the other, he was clearly offering her the kill. She was taken aback by such a gesture, but not just because he not only seemed to share her ways, but also because he understood.... Yes he confused her at times, like when he said that killing wasn't a game, but she thought of it as a sport, a sort of need for survival that became a way of life, so to say. She never thought about the others she was tearing into, she only saw herself as the victor, the winner in this game of cat and mouse... But this man brought in a whole new idea of thinking-- death for a purpose. She was used to killing animals with a purpose, but to kill others with a purpose, this was what she had been missing. A goal in the end.

Standing up for the umpteenth time, she dusted her sore body off of the dust as her father stood before her, with his staff. "Again, this time, do it right, with feeling" her father had demanded, and never had she understood what he meant as she held her dagger and rushed him again, him neatly bashing her to the ground with a few quick swings, until she skid to a stop in the clearings dusty ground. "You aren't using your feelings, your just attacking. Get angry, get prideful, get arrogant, put a feeling to your attacks, but always attack with a purpose-- life will not give itself up just because you have a sharp stick and quick reflexes. No. Life gives itself up when your will and abilities counter and overcome the others. You must believe, and trust in yourself, and feel the kill. Again." She had recovered enough and by this time she was irritated at the same lectures, the same drills, and everything that had been going on, and with that as fuel she dashed at her father, catching a glance on his leg before she was thrown again to the ground. Her father had smiled that day.

“Death isn't a game, it's a means to an end; Strike him down with Zu in your heart. Feel his soul and offer it to him, he shall receive it and feed off it. With each little nibble he grows and as his power thrives so do the power of those under his caring gaze.”

She gave a small bow to Cerit, smelling the lilac scent around him, and as she took his offering with relish, she thought of what he had said, and with a slight blessing of her own sort, offered his lord Zu this soul that she gathered for him as she tore at the man, enjoying the feel of her claws through the thick leather armors and the scents and sounds that came with the kill. It had been a long time since she had a goal to accomplish, and it gave her direction in this new world, more direction than just a thirst for survival and power ever could lead her; and now she found a mad man who has the power she yearned for, and the way to get it. The Fates truly had been looking down at her this day, and by the stupidity of men she had been led to the very answer to her seeking.

She stood up from her kill, looking to the man with a grin in her eyes and looked to the doorway, a quick lash of her tail. She turned to pick up her belt and dagger, draping it around her neck with the quick flick of her head and starting off towards the next set of stairs, intent on continuing her objective. She may have a goal now to her killing, yet it didn't mean she still wasn't having fun with the revenge that she was taking out on these men for locking her up against her will.

You cannot tame that which is wild... she thought as she started up the stairs to the next set of resistance that awaited them.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:46 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Reward time!

Both receive 3 gold.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:01 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Woot! Thank you!