It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: New Faces – (TM, LSS and AZ [maybe] )
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:25 am 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

At this rate Katherine felt that she would never reach Teranok. It had been a long journey and now her driver falling ill was yet another delay. Somehow the excitement of going to see Alegar the current ruler of the small desert kingdom, had turned into an anticipating dread. Her life was so much simpler when she had been an assassin, nobility was all lies and politics it made her head spin sometimes.

Katherine tapped irritably at the carriage wheel, finally her lady in waiting returned to tell her that their driver would be in the healers centre for at least another two days. The ex-assassin stood from her leaning position and surveyed the small town around her. There would be very little to do but maybe should could find something to keep her entertained for a while.

“Lady Katherine, you shouldn’t go off alone!”

Katherine turned back giving a bemused smile, somehow the help couldn’t get it through their heads that she had been away from home a long time and could handle herself very well. She walked down the street seemingly unarmed, however her quality travelling dress hid concealed demise her wrist blade and crossbow hidden in a sleek armguard.

A few merchants seeing her as a woman of wealth tried to attract her attention to their stalls but Katherine was far from interested in their wares. She stopped momentarily at a stall with a variety of weapons much to the surprise of the owner, but quickly wandered on seeing the poor quality of the blades.

After about half an hour of wandering near the quieter end of town brought a sleazy looking man to her. His staggered steps and bleary eyes said he was drunk. Again she wished she was dressed in her old assassin’s gear weapons clearly visible, back then he wouldn’t have tired anything.

“Well ain’t you pretty looking ? What’s a little thing like you doing wandering around alone in a fancy dress like that?”

Katherine returned his lust filled gaze with a cold challenging one. She wished she could threaten him more openly however she was still wanted in several places and it was not a good idea to reveal her identity when travelling. Unlike when she had been an active assassin she had let her hair grow long and her face was now properly made up to perfection.

“Leave me alone, this is the only warning I’m going to give you”

The sweaty man merely laughed this off.
“What, you going to go to daddy? Come on have a drink with me I know how to show a girl a good time.”

He reached out but before he could touch her Kate looked around seeing no one looking she moved. Her knee slammed hard into his crotch, he bend over in pain just in time for her hidden metal armguard to be backhanded across his face.
He fell heavily, Katherine walked away grinning to herself, little did she know she had just angered the local crime lord’s son. Eventually she found herself in a secluded little spot at the edge of the town. It had been made up as a memorial to some of the local people who had died in some long forgotten war. A few people milled about paying their respects. It had become a haven for religion as the town was too small to accommodate the masses of temples that can be found in the larger cities.

Katherine sat down on one of the stone benches enjoying the warm breeze and the peace she for once felt deep in her soul.

Katherine Darksmith

Post subject: Re: New Faces – (TM, LSS and AZ [maybe] )
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:21 pm 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

Infineon heaved a sigh of relief when he saw the small town come into sight as he crested the final hill on the road. It had been a long time since Infineon and his small group of companions had last seen civilisation, since the trip from Reigo through the Dead Forest sustained little in the way of life. After crossing the river at the Western edge of the Dead Forest, the party had turned East-South-East, and had aimed for the pass which would lead them into the Wurm lands and the arid Desert of Ages. However, their supplies had been running low for some time, since they had been so far from any towns for a long while, and this town would be the perfect place to rest for a few days before the group continued their travels.

Upon entering the town, while Infineon felt the need to go and immediately find the local group of faithful so that he might try to convert them to his cause, Infineon realised that his followers were hungry and tired to a man, and their interests should be taken care of firth. Hence, the night was spent at a middle-class inn where the entire group slept a full night’s sleep for the first time in weeks, and Infineon was left to gather information from the innkeeper and buy supplies for the rest of their journey. Useful information was thin on the ground, however, and the only piece of notable information that Infineon learned was of the existence of a flourishing underworld in the city’s shadier districts.

The next day dawned to the sound of the sleepy town going about its daily business, mostly unaware of the large amount of travellers wandering through the city. Infineon’s followers had been given the day to do with as they wished, and only three of them currently walked with Infineon as his companions while he searched for the local place of worship. The found the place almost by accident, after one of Infineon’s followers expressed a desire to go and pay his respects to the dead, since he had spotted a quiet memorial in the corner of town. Once there, it came as a surprise to hear the word of Maniovus being preached by a zealous convert of that religion, who seemed to be having quite a bit of success with the population, since a small group of religious townsfolk had gathered around to listen to her impassioned words.

Infineon waited until the preacher had almost finished before he made his move, since that was when his ploy would have the most effect. When that time came, Infineon began casting Zephyr Cloak purely for aesthetic affect, drawing a cocoon of swirling air around his body; while he did this, he also infused the air around him with the occasional burst of sparks, which were picked up by the swirling air, giving him the appearance of having a spinning corona of power. This technique used little energy, and was a trick Infineon used frequently to attract the attention of a crowd. Once he had set the spell in place, he strode through the middle of the group, which split in half before him as he passed through, all faces turning to face the seemingly powerful stranger in their midst. Infineon took a second for the effect of his entrance to sink in, before starting to speak.

“Greetings to you all, faithful and misguided alike; the blessings of Zoltan be upon you this day…”
---------------
It was only later, as Infineon had finished preaching and his followers had begun their pieces, that Infineon noticed the strikingly beautiful lady sitting on one of the outlying stone benches which surrounded the memorial. She sat on the bench with an expression of deep and total peace on her face, an expression which marked her out from the crowd more than her clothes or her beauty ever could. This odd island of tranquillity drew Infineon over to where she sat, and with a simple bow he quickly introduced himself;

“Good afternoon madam, my name is Infineon, a servant of the Gods. When I looked at you, the first thing I noticed is that you seem totally at peace with the world. To find a person who has found peace within themselves is rare outside the walls of a monastery in these troubled times, and rarer within the walls of a city. How is it that you can be so calm and untroubled, even amidst a small town such as this?”

---------------
Stress: 1 (1/4)

"Little solace comes to those who grieve/When thoughts keep drifting, when walls keep shifting/And this great blue world of ours seems like a house of leaves/Moments before the wind." ~House of Leaves

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:39 pm 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

A weathered pair of travels slowly walked from the forest fringe as Morgoth realized they survived the storm. Myrie needed real medical attention and he could see a town a short distance away. With her arm over his shoulders and weight of hope and fear settled inside his chest Morgoth hoped beyond hope that she would survive the night. He hated being alone and losing loved ones was not something he handled gracefully. He knew that south/ south-east of here was a crevice which he travel through the dark elf tunnels back to the Underdark. Not far from the center of the grotto would be series of interlacing paths down through the dark to Avalon one of the largest cities under the resistance control. From there he could get to the assassins guild who sentenced his brother to death.

His mind stopped racing as night fell and he shambled into town looking for the church. A town this small wouldn't necessarily have a healer but a priest might have enough knowledge to help her live the night till her fever breaks. He found an inn but no church he paid for one room having little money. Leaving her the bed Morgoth slept on his bed roll waking up nearly every hour to check on Myrie. He knew as the sun came up that the cemetery is usually where you can find a church near by in towns this small. He carried Myrie through town as he approached the memorial which appears to be the place of the dead in this village. He saw a gathering of worshipers and the elf from earlier in his travels through the woods pull around himself an aura of wind as he seemed to glow entering at the perfect moment to take the attention of the group.

Morgoth half listening as he looked for someone more qualified to help him he thought that maybe the priest Infineon had just stolen the mans worshipers. His fear was that no one would be able to help Myrie here at all. As Ifineon's followers spoke he saw the old man who was originally talking wander off to a bench which seemed to encircle the place of the dead. Such reverence spent on those who have past brought hope that everything would be done to save someone still living.

After the quick conversation with the priest his understanding was that he could monitor Myrie for a while but he was no great healer. Morgoth asked him to watch her fever just for a little while so he could rest putting his mind at easy for a moment. Thinking where he could gather information on his fellow dark elves and then he saw Infineon approach a gorgeous woman with the pale complexion and a calm demeanor. The appeal for Infineon being that a woman with such a countenance must of found inner peace within the chaos. Morgoth too found this quality this air of calm intriguing and decided that he could risk the elves wrath to talk to this woman. He dared to hope she could help with Myrie's grave condition.

“Good afternoon madam, my name is Infineon, a servant of the Gods. When I looked at you, the first thing I noticed is that you seem totally at peace with the world. To find a person who has found peace within themselves is rare outside the walls of a monastery in these troubled times, and rarer within the walls of a city. How is it that you can be so calm and untroubled, even amidst a small town such as this?”

Morgoth heard Infineon's humble greeting as he approached and decided to speak in kind,

My lady I've traveled far and my companion has fallen ill. I am Morgoth prince of the underdark and outcast of the dark elves, Rebel leader of the resistance sect Darkmore. Our story is a humble one of a family whose fallen to the wayside as my brother slain. We hope to seek out and extend retribution for the death of my brother and the capture of his wife. I was wondering if you would happen to have some skill in healing? If not I'm sorry to have bothered you in this sacred place.

Post subject: Re: New Faces – (TM, LSS and AZ)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:10 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Katherine almost felt the faint grips of sleep take her as the warm breeze kissed her pale skin. A large group of people had crowded around a preacher his eyes smiled greedily as they hung on his every word. It seemed only Katherine watching him with eyes that had seen the faces of plenty of liars begging for their lives, could notice who what he truly was. The man talked of salvation and helping the poor but Kate saw his scared hands and poorly hidden gang tattoo which showed him as an old thug.

However as he finished another approached, the assassin immediately tensed as wisps of power enveloped him. Katherine was now wide awake before her a mage twisted the power of air producing a cloak of unknown power. He had not noticed her, but she charmed quickly as he began his sermon. She had a problem with religion and the gods, she believed all too well but preferred to avoid gods and their priests as much as possible.

Outwardly she was as calm as ever, her eyes up watching the clouds but always in the corner she watched him. After he had done the crowd still flocked around it seemed Zoltan had many new followers this day. The fake priest had long since gone off to the side and glared daggers at the newcomer, it seemed almost cheating to be a priest and have a mages power to show off to the world.

Katherine watched the priest approach although it would have seemed to any on lookers that she didn’t notice until he was close. She gave him a warm smile, the picture of innocence, inside she tensed. If he tried anything he was close and she would have a blade through him before he knew what hit him.

Katherine’s smile kept on hers lips his tone was friendly, the way he talked it was obvious that he was used to addressing the crowds. “Greetings Infinineon” she watched the mage carefully she had only just noticed he was an elf.

“This day brings a warm breeze and quiet town, for my life this is a peaceful respite from the storm, I have learned to savour moments like this while I can.”

Her eye caught movement, another elf almost too late she noticed him walking towards her a determined purpose burned in his eyes. The way he walked and his physique spoke him to be some kind of fighter this could turn nasty real quick. What would happen if the two were working together and this was some kind of trap.

“My lady I've traveled far and my companion has fallen ill. I am Morgoth prince of the underdark and outcast of the dark elves, Rebel leader of the resistance sect Darkmore. Our story is a humble one of a family whose fallen to the wayside as my brother slain. We hope to seek out and extend retribution for the death of my brother and the capture of his wife. I was wondering if you would happen to have some skill in healing? If not I'm sorry to have bothered you in this sacred place.”
Katherine raised an eyebrow; it was a lot to take in, as introductions went is was a busting dam. Inside she sighed to herself ‘As if I didn’t already had a prince to worry about and a civil war to avoid’ for the first time her smile slipped.

“Well greetings to you as well Morgoth, you can both call me Katherine titles are for the great houses. Well it seems peace is lost” her smile returned. She wasn’t sure whether she believed Morgoth’s whole story but a glance over his shoulder did indeed show an injured party. As long as they believed her to be a harmless noble woman with a warm smile and a generous pocket she might just get out of this town without too major a scene.

“I have next to no skill in healing but you’re in luck, I’m here because my driver is ill and he’s currently in the town’s small medical centre” Katherine rose still secretly eyeing the two warily. Outwardly she gave them a warm smile, moving her hair away from her face. “Since I’m up now anyway I’ll take you there” she paused, “Oh and don’t worry if you don’t have the coin, my father has left me plenty for the trip.”

Katherine almost cursed out loud as she caught sight of the approaching gang. The crowd dispersed as the seven thugs entered the square. All of them looked rough a few had visible weapons the rest surely had hidden knives. At their head the man she had taken down earlier. He pointed at her, grinning “That’s the whore” he quickly eyed the two men in her company. “Now you two elves can skip along and they’ll be no trouble, it’s the posh little girl I want”

“You two go, this is my problem and by the sounds of it you have enough of your own” said Katherine her tone trying to stay charm the last thing she needed was more brave men throwing their live away to save her.

Katherine was stuck on what to do; she needed to keep a low profile and killing half the crime syndicate in this town singlehandedly wasn’t going to help. The seven men started walking towards her again. “Tell you what, if you come along nicely now I won’t be too rough with you” the leader burst into a fit of laughter that was taken up by some of the men around him.

Katherine Darksmith

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:16 am 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

“This day brings a warm breeze and quiet town, for my life this is a peaceful respite from the storm, I have learned to savour moments like this while I can.”

Infineon smiled and nodded to the lady before him and turned to leave when he noticed the approach of the Drow whom Infineon had encountered in the forest a while ago. The Drow approached with a determined look on his face, and surety in his stride. Infineon tensed ever so slightly, wondering what business this apparent stranger could have with the lady with whom he seemed especially interested. However, Infineon’s doubt was quickly assuaged when the Drow simply requested assistance for his female companion, who Infineon had just noticed was lying on a bench behind the approaching Samurai.

“My lady I've travelled far and my companion has fallen ill. I am Morgoth, Prince of the Underdark and outcast of the dark elves, Rebel leader of the resistance sect Darkmore. Our story is a humble one of a family whose fallen to the wayside as my brother slain. We hope to seek out and extend retribution for the death of my brother and the capture of his wife. I was wondering if you would happen to have some skill in healing? If not I'm sorry to have bothered you in this sacred place.”

Infineon turned to hear the lady’s response. The request was certainly out of the blue, and it seemed that Morgoth had not met this lady either. Given that this lady had no allegiance to the Drow standing before her, Infineon was rather intrigued as to what her response would be upon being asked for aid…

“Well greetings to you as well Morgoth, you can both call me Katherine titles are for the great houses. Well it seems peace is lost…I have next to no skill in healing but you’re in luck, I’m here because my driver is ill and he’s currently in the town’s small medical centre. Since I’m up now anyway I’ll take you there…oh and don’t worry if you don’t have the coin, my father has left me plenty for the trip.”

Infineon’s eyes widened slightly when he heard the lengths to which Katherine was willing to go for this total stranger - even when it might be a matter of life or death. This lady had no reason to give any help at all, and yet she was offering both her own aid and her coin to make sure that Morgath’s companion recovered. All Infineon could grasp from this was that Katherine was desperate to avoid any confrontation, or that she a very kind and virtuous person. Infineon was about to offer his assistance to Morgoth when he noticed Katherine’s eyes narrow sharply, and he heard a group of people enter the area surrounding the memorial. As Infineon turned to face the newcomers, he heard a coarse voice ring out from the group of arriving thugs.

“That’s the whore”

The speaker seemed to be the leader of the group, and upon hearing his insult Infineon’s mood had already darkened. If that wasn’t enough, the implied threat in the man’s next comment certainly removed any pity that Infineon might have had for this thug. Needlessly threatening a lady made you the lowest of the low in Infineon’s books, and this man had just done this. Pain would be brought to bear, justice would be served.

“You two go, this is my problem and by the sounds of it you have enough of your own”

The comment from Katherine fell on deaf ears as the wisps of power once again curled in an invisible mist around Infineon’s form. Infineon quickly prepared himself for the combat to come, and hoped that the Drow beside him would assist him in his endeavour.

“Tell you what, if you come along nicely now I won’t be too rough with you”

Even as the man began to laugh, his fate was decided. The power of Infineon’s first spell burst into being [Zephyr Cloak Used] and in the space of a moment Infineon had crossed the reasonable distance that separated him from his opponents, the only proof of the movement in between was the trail of blue energy he left in his wake [Zephyr Cloak + Lightning Speed]. Before the leader could even bring his weapon to bear on the speeding form, Infineon’s attack connected. Infineon’s quarterstaff swung around while he was still running and slammed into the leader’s chest with phenomenal force, using the momentum from the charge to hurl the leader into one of the nearby benches, where he collapsed instantly. Following the attack, Infineon slid to a stop next to the unconscious man and addressed the rest of the thugs, who had only just begun to react to his attack.

“No trouble, your leader said? You thugs were asking for trouble the second you walked into this memorial. I had hoped to avoid combat with you, but if you insist, there will be no mercy for any of you.”
-------------------
Stress: 2 (2/4)
Zephyr Cloak: 0/1 remain

"Little solace comes to those who grieve/When thoughts keep drifting, when walls keep shifting/And this great blue world of ours seems like a house of leaves/Moments before the wind." ~House of Leaves

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:55 am 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

“Well greetings to you as well Morgoth, you can both call me Katherine titles are for the great houses. Well it seems peace is lost…I have next to no skill in healing but you’re in luck, I’m here because my driver is ill and he’s currently in the town’s small medical centre. Since I’m up now anyway I’ll take you there…oh and don’t worry if you don’t have the coin, my father has left me plenty for the trip.”

Thank you my lady...

“That’s the whore”

After being so rudely interrupted Morgoth decided had already decided he would be intervening for Ms. Katherine. He set his mind to this and drew his blade.

"You don't disrespect a lady I'll end you scum"

He didn't even realize he was speaking over her,

“You two go, this is my problem and by the sounds of it you have enough of your own”

The storm behind his eyes rose again his mind clear as to the person he would release it upon. The gang approaching was then charged by the other elf.

“Tell you what, if you come along nicely now I won’t be too rough with you”

Morgoth decided would give his new friend a hand. "I know you've asked us to stay out of your problem but as a Samurai it is against my honor to ignore such ravel mistreat a lady."

With that Morgoth turned on his heels and started running closing the distance between himself and the closest enemy on the left. Continuing past the man Morgoth took a step closer as he struck [Spinning blade] using the moment of his run to put power behind his strike. The samurai was close enough to rush the next foe having taken out the first threat to the lady and the leader now injured he felt comfortable with the advance he and the other elf had made.

"That is how Darkmore treats those who disgrace the honor of the pure."

His conviction has never wavered as to the purity of this kind lady. Her kind nature showed when she offered anything to help his companion and told them to allow her, a lady to handle this scum. She wasn't always a princess her subtle shape was clearly the result of training not that of a soft lady of the courts. He learned to taken in such glances when battle was upon him and could not turn off this skill. Nor would he want to its served him in the past identifying two assassination attempts on Alashand. The young dark elf had reserved the honor of asking her true profession for later. Not wanting to sour her mood before they had found the medical center.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:06 pm 
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Katherine felt nothing but a cold pure rage, she watched the seven men approach, she listened as the leader talked to her like she was some little strumpet that could be tossed around. It almost came as a shock when both elves quickly offered help. On the verge of calling forth her blade Katherine bit back the whisper as the mage moved. Enveloped in the cloak of air and trailing sparks he ran at the leader. Most mortals would be in awe of the speed displayed yet Katherine hid a far superior talent for swift movement, one she didn’t intend to show unless totally necessary.

The Mage’s staff connected and his speed aided in the momentum creating a massive impact sending the thug flying to crash into a bench. The other six men froze obviously they had not expected a resistance, let alone one aided by a mage and a samurai. The sword wielding elf, not one to be outdone quickly took down one of the other thugs with a swift run and a spinning blade attack.

Almost as one her two saviours spoke challenging words that seemed to echo across the small area.

“No trouble, your leader said? You thugs were asking for trouble the second you walked into this memorial. I had hoped to avoid combat with you, but if you insist, there will be no mercy for any of you.”

"That is how Darkmore treats those who disgrace the honor of the pure."

The pure that was a new one, Katherine mulled the thought over in her head stopping the smile from touching her lip. She watched the other five men still standing, the samurai was already going on the offensive again. Any other thugs would have long since run however they feared their boss far more than the two elves that fought like demons for the lady’s honour.

She was torn between acting and staying back; if ether of them fell she would not forgive herself. Too many had died in her name and too many by her blade. ‘The leader in the shadow, ever the assassin, men will die for your name and give soul for your honour’

The thought came somehow from far away, she shivered watching the two ready to strike should ether seem to lose footing. At the edge of the clearing a lone man detached from the crowd and ran. Katherine watched him go longing to have a bolt in his back. He was most likely a runner going to give word to the boss but just in case he was innocent the new Katherine couldn’t take that risk. The remaining men quickly tried to assault the elves the best they could, they fought desperately, if the boss learned that they had let his son be hurt they would die, slow and painfully.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The runner almost collapsed on the floor from fatigue, he was not a fit man but what he had seen had to be reported. The boss’s son struck down and his cronies sure to follow. However the heroes would soon know the true power of this small towns seedy underground, two would not be enough for the full power of the gang’s manpower and the skills of it’s captains.

Katherine Darksmith

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:32 am 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

(Sorry this was late, I’ve been having trouble finding time to sit down and write recently…)
((Wow, I was sure I posted this last night :D My apologies!))
--------------
Even with their leader down for the count, the 5 remaining thugs still refused to break before the two elves. One of the thugs ran at Infineon, brandishing a rusty cleaver which he clearly had very little training in using. In his eyes Infineon could see anger for the defeat of his leader, fear of Infineon himself, but also a fear of something else; it was this last fear which drove the man to attack him now.

Infineon admitted to himself that he was surprised that these common thugs would continue fighting against clearly superior enemies with no leader present to spur them on. Clearly they either felt great amounts of loyalty to their leader (which Infineon highly doubted) or they were far more scared of the consequences for themselves if they failed to avenge their leader’s defeat. Since Infineon found the second option far more likely, he quickly realised two things; the first conclusion which Infineon made was that the man in charge of this operation must clearly have total control over his followers, and the second conclusion was that the leader of this band of thugs clearly meant something to him, otherwise these thugs surely would have turned tail and fled by now. However, putting his musings to the side, Infineon once again returned to the skirmish at hand.

While generally Infineon would be predisposed towards showing mercy to these thugs, he decided that for the good of them all, that he would make a scene of this man, to try and prevent the rest of them from making the foolish move to attack him. So as the man’s cleaver fell towards Infineon, his quarterstaff swung around and smashed the cleaver out of the man’s hand, sending it spinning into the ground. At the ease with which Infineon had disarmed him, the thug began to back away, but it made no difference, as Infineon’s attack was already lined up perfectly.

Infineon sprinted forwards from a standing start, reaching almost full speed when he hit the thug [Lightning Speed + Zephyr Cloak]. Infineon held his quarterstaff horizontally in front of him, and caught the thug just above the hip, lifting him fully off the ground and carrying him off his feet as Infineon kept running, before finally slamming into one of the remaining thugs who was moving to attack Morgoth, and finally depositing both of the thugs into another one of the highly convenient benches. Infineon heard several large cracks, but he was relatively sure that if he checked later the chair would still be fully intact.

Infineon heaved a massive breath and took a second to compose himself before turning back to face the remaining thugs. As much of an able fighter Infineon was, he was still naturally scrawny and even with the help of his magics, hurling fully grown men around was still very tiring, and he looked for his companion to clean up the rest of the gang. Meanwhile he moved around the fight to once again stand at Katherine’s side in case any of the thugs were lucky enough to break away from the skilled samurai in their midst, and then foolish enough to try and harm Katherine.

As Infineon reached Katherine’s side, he saw a shady looking man break from the crowd of spectators and run back into the town. Infineon quickly deduced that he must be an informant for the underground, and it was likely that whoever was in charge would shortly know of the defeat of his lackeys. Upon reflection, Infineon quickly realised that this put Katherine in a great deal of danger, and as Infineon had no pressing matters to attend to, he resolved to offer the services of his group to protect Katherine, as she would certainly be in danger for as long as she remained in town, and probably for some time after that. Therefore, Infineon turned to address Katherine;

“Well, whatever you did to these people, you certainly have a knack for being able to get yourself into rather a lot of trouble. Perhaps it would be better for you to have a guard with you in your travels? My followers and I have no concrete destination, and so we may be able to offer you our services both in this town and on the road if you feel that you might benefit from extra protection in your trip.”
--------------
Stress: 2 (3/4)
Zephyr Cloak: 1 post remains
Zephyr Cloak: 0/1 remain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:10 pm 
No secrets for me in MW
No secrets for me in MW

(It's okay i was also late though i did spend the entire week before Christmas in the hospital)
with out further ado

Morgoth allow a smile to grace his face at the audible cracking upon the other elves collision with the bench. Infineon having lifted three men and slammed them down had done more than his fair share dispatching these seedy minion's. A run had left shortly after the apparent leader of this small band had been taken out suggesting they belonged to a larger corps of ruffians. Morgoth not one to be out down, stepping forward addressing the two remaining thugs.

The dark elf swung his blade decisively knocking the club from the hands of the man in front of him into the spear the other man was holding. [Vanguard mentality] Following through he struck the side of the first mans head with the side of his blade sending him sprawling. Letting one hand free he gestured for the now unarmed man to pick his weapon.

I may not like your kind but i will not strike down an unarmed man without a chance to defend himself.

His grin returned as he glanced back at the lady in the good hands of Infineon. The talent the high elf has shown made his simple sword play seem like a joke unfortunately. The caster seems to have had a little more experience and a little less mercy in his heart for that. Or maybe he'd heard enough early to strike all down who should oppose his new ally. The dark elf wasn't so sure he had picked rightly she was a little to quick to spend her money. Most likely the lady was trying to hide something but if she had drawn the attention of this lot. He'd have to take care of the problem they'd sunken knee deep in before he can even hope to plumb the depths of this women. She had a careful grace that now under pressure should a calmness about battle he hadn't expected.

“Well, whatever you did to these people, you certainly have a knack for being able to get yourself into rather a lot of trouble. Perhaps it would be better for you to have a guard with you in your travels? My followers and I have no concrete destination, and so we may be able to offer you our services both in this town and on the road if you feel that you might benefit from extra protection in your trip.”

The other elf had pledged his services to a stranger an odd move but understandable she confounded Morgoth. A lady of the courts with the demeanor of an... Assassin? No the assassins guild spit upon women. Though humans were a strange lot they have a hand in every trade worth mentioning and they are highly adaptive. Morgoth scar twinged at the thought of the last female he met on the battlefield. Sutera Sasaki had trained him well and by her will he got to play in the sandbox beyond the veil if you will. He got to explore the world for revenge, and the hope of his people and a here is another women who could need his help and for Sutera's kindness he wouldn't probe further. The dark elf only hoped they could get Myrie the care she needs before more thugs could arrive. The run had gone a good ten minutes previously and he'd be arriving to who ever he served soon.

These men have had terrible luck in that they weren't expecting two warrior's, I guess they need to recalculate for their next assault. Take heart lady as there seems to be one unarmed fool left to handle.

The last bandit retrieved his weapon but was shaking now, he didn't seem ready to die. The lad approached from the right unfortunately that would be his end. Morgoth was right handed and the boy was slow the spear brushing his shoulder as he slide his blade across the boys unprotected chest. The children fell to his knee's and spoke but one word,

"Why?"
You won't die here the wound is a mere reminder that your path is wrong, learn from your mistakes here boy.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:49 am 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

#Ended since Azazel has started a new RP.

Do we get anything for this?