It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: The company you keep
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:58 am 
What's parapet for?
What's parapet for?

I've recently aquired Battlefield: Bad Company 2 in an attempt to rid myself of the horrible experience of Metro 2033. In the few days I've had it I must say i'm really liking the gameplay, graphics, etc. The controls are fluid, and the game has a wide variety of guns n such to keep it interesting. The storyline isn't bad either, and every so often the characters randomly ramble on with amusing dialog, which keeps it fresh.

As for the online gameplay, well it took me awhile to get used to but after a few rounds of being horribly destroyed, and a good 3 hour nap I started to get the hang of things and found myself sitting higher on the scoreboard with each playthrough. One thing that sucks about it is the fact that you have to level up four classes of units: Assult, Medic, Engineer, and Recon. The sucky thing being that you have to unlock the weapons, gadgets, and other things by leveling them up; if you've played the storymode before going online and you've come to like a certain assortment of weapons you're just going to have to wait to level up with one of them and get that special one you're looking for.

I can't really say which online war game i'd go for or even recommend getting. I've seen MW2 (Modern Warefare2) online, and played a bit myself and if you're looking for a tad easier game I'd probably have to go for MW2 instead of BC2. I say this because MW2 has a little radar thing so you can actually know where the enemy is, BC2 does not (well unless you play with the recon...).

Well that's pretty much it for now I guess. Anyone else care to throw in their piggy bank of thoughts? Oh and you'll have to forgive my grammer and short review, it's 1am here lol.