It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Class Balance
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:41 am 
Initiated
Initiated

I might just not know how to use it right, but warrior class seems inferior to rogue class.

The way it's currently set up warriors rarely even get a chance to use poison because as soon as opponent levels up rune posion dissappears.

Rogues can poison as high as 60% with opponent at level 4 rune!
Furthermore Rogues can increase base poison damage and even add it to normal physical attacks.

Why does this even matter? Doesn't it make sense for rogues to be good at posion and warriors to suck at it?

It matters because poison damage is continual.

Fire based cards are powerful just because they do 1 extra 50% attack(and because they bypass most defences, not the point atm)

A high level rogue can do 31 points of poison damage *each and every turn*

IF it weren't enough that the rogue abilities are better than the warriors, they simply have more. that's right, rogues have 10 abilities, and the warriors currently have only 9, because the crafting ability literally does NOTHING.

If i am wrong, then I look forward to playing a human who can show me why :wink: :P

Post subject: Re: Class Balance
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:05 pm 

Sorry to necropost but it's not like this is a very active forum anyway.

If one of the other classes has resistance to poison then it would be more rock paper scissors and less overpowered.

Like this

Dark Order
:idea: Contra poison: Whenever you get poisoned your opponent gets poisoned with X% of the origin poison as well

Magery Order
:idea: Potion Crafting: Summons potion cards that is more effective as higher level it get

Light Order
:idea: Natural Defense: Deceases the effect of poison with x%

That way there is a lot of issues with being a all poison player. Against a Dark Order it could even be fatal unless you invest in poison absorption with again challenges the setup