It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:42 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

Do you think maganic wars online is forgoten?
Poll ended at Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:05 pm
Yes 100%  100%  [ 2 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
It's just going to be a really big game 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I don't really care 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2
Author Message
 Post subject: More ideas, strong powerful cards
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:14 pm 
Offline
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:16 pm
Posts: 7
I'm back! from 2007 and now it's 2012, and the game is not finshed! It's been five years! (at lease i think)

So i just finshed the demo again, and my highest attack was 288. Tell me your highest attack! Anyway here are my ideas!
I'll start with the high level, high cost, super powerful cards.

:idea: I don't understand how Revenge works. So the new effect could be add all your defence onto your *next attack.
then no more defence

:idea: Ninja Ninja will guarantee a hit for your **next attack (ignors parapet and all defence)+10 *attack. You see a shadow moving in and out of the shade, you move closer, you suddenly feel a sharp pain in your chest, when you look down you see a blade sticking out of your chest (*the next attack and ** attack are diferent)

:idea: Thief! steal your opponent defence and add it to your own + parapet 60%. You hear foot steps so you turn around to see a man with a knife, he takes your shield and runs

:idea: Undead fear. (the picture would be the skeleton soldier above, beside Darkness Incarnate title) curse+10 and remove regeneration, parapet 100% and lose 75 rune power. You turn around to see cold, evil eyes staring at you, laughing at you, at this you know all hope is lost

:idea: Mercenary. parapet 100% + 40% for paralyse. i can't think of a description.

:idea: Rune of energy. get 10+ ep and 10+ cp + 50 rune.

:idea: upper half of Hercules shield. can be dispelled, when combined with lower half of the shield you get +20 defence for 3 turns. no description yet.

:idea: lower half of Hercules shield. can be dispelled, when combined with upper half of the shield you get +20 defence for 3 turns.

:idea: (still trying to find a better effect for the name: limit breaker) you guys tell me the effect, can't think of any.

:idea: Wild Storm. 60 lightning damage + 60% chance for a second lightning hit that does 30 damage + 40% chance for 20 fire/pyro damage + 20% chance for 20 physical damage. in a wild storm anything can happen. lightning can hit you or burn something, and wind can even carry a log and hit you btw lightning is 6x hoter than the sun's surface.

:idea: THE FORSAKEN ONE: 125 physical damage 10 curse (not plus) . A huge shadow is suddenly cast over you, you see a huge ugly beast with chains all over it. As it lifts it's leg to crush you, the beast says "tell the devil i said hi"

So thats all for now. Tell me if you have improvements for any of my ideas and as always, have a nice day
thanks for viewing!

EDIT: i just thought of a new card!

:idea: Professional Spy 100% parapet, spy AT ALL TIMES at your oppenents cards until he attacks your parapet, when he does attack your parapet the effect is the same as halfing spy card. No description yet.

_________________
\m/>_<\m/ :D


Last edited by Tyson on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: More ideas, strong powerful cards
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:53 pm 
Offline
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:16 pm
Posts: 7
And a special thank-you to maganicman9 for making great reviews of everything i posted in the MWO demo new cards suggestions section! Also Armatice and Maguas for taking notes of my ideas too! And anyone i forgot. Anyways i hope these ideas are better! Any comments or insults. i'll make the cheaper, low level cards in a while (in a long time!) sorry! Also the alternate effect of the card NINJA could be: 80 physical damage + 100% chance of parapet + 40% chance to do 20 extra damage + 60% chance for paralisis. I'm bumping up the topic if thats ok :?:

NOTE: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! COMMENT! :P :oops:

_________________
\m/>_<\m/ :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: More ideas, strong powerful cards
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:01 am 
Offline
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:16 pm
Posts: 7
Btw the way thanks to Frankscot. don't forget to add to the poll!

_________________
\m/>_<\m/ :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: More ideas, strong powerful cards
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:06 pm 
Offline
Gamemaster - Admin
Gamemaster - Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:04 pm
Posts: 494
Location: Spain
Hi Tyson, just a question do you have an Android or iOS enabled device? ;) I'm working hard on a version for mobile and tablet devices. You will be able to play it soon it's in an advanced state and has many many new features and a more challenging way to play.

Thanks for being there, it won't disappoint you the new version.

_________________
-GameMaster


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Maganic Wars Online Role Playing GamesPowered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group