It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:40 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: MWO Development NEWS
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:54 pm 
Gamemaster - Admin
Gamemaster - Admin

Here I will update MWO development progress from time to time.

26/08/2009: As I told you we are working on a bigger community where Maganic Wars will integrate. We recently published our first multiplayer games platform, you can have a look at it at www.Our.com . Maganic Wars will begin to be integrated there hopefully at the end of this year, check for news from time to time here. THANKS!

22/03/2009: MWO development has stopped considerably this last year. The reason is that we are planning to move the community to a bigger one with more possibilities and more people working on maganic wars as a part of a bigger project. I cannot give details right now but I can tell you that there won't be more updates until the end of this year. We are currently working on the games platform that will integrate not only MWO but many other great multiplayer flash games. Hopefully at the end of this year there will be at least 5 people working to release the MWO multiplayer as soon as possible. Thanks for your support all this time, I'll keep you informed from time to time.

25/05/2008: we have just released MWO demo version v0.3 which is a version almost free of bugs. With this base we can definitely advance more quickly in the multiplayer version. In any case many people are saying that full version will be released on July which is totally false, we are not going to say any other release date until we are sure.

27/04/2008: Currently working on multiplayer version. Demo version v0.2 is serving as a game engine base, even if it still has some bugs. Deferred bugs will be fixed at demo version v0.3. New demo versions will be released at a lower rate.