It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:55 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Rune of Suck and Total Rune bug
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:30 pm 
Gamemaster - Admin
Gamemaster - Admin

SuperDickheadBoy wrote:
Once people find out about the Rune Suck and Max Power bug they will quit, playing fix that mother fucking nigger shit.

Well apart from this loser, does anyone know about that bug this guy is talking about? I've checked the rune power script and it looks ok.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:32 pm 
Ancient Moderator
Ancient Moderator

might be the same bug i talked about:
u got SSJ 3 by a rune, enemy uses rune of suck, u go SSJ1, and when u attack u go bak to SSJ2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:32 pm 
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

I've noticed that, but I think that's just a bug with the animations, not affecting that actual game.

A different but related bug I've seen happen is sometimes it seems like you lose upgrades in some Rune of Suck based situations... I'm not sure about this, because it seems like sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. Usually, when you get sucked down a level, upgrades you have stay there, but not always.

Simple situations work, such as, you get knight shield on power-up level 1, shields increase to four, you get sucked down to normal, shield stays. I think, though, sometimes it messes up if upgrades are "invisible" it forget you have them. Example: you are on power-up level 2 and got a Sword of Hell a long time ago. You get sucked down to power-up level 1, attack is set to 4, it should really be 6.

On the other hand, I might be imagining this. Maybe I got dispelled sometime in the middle there and just didn't even pay attention because it didn't matter at the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:12 am 
Ancient Moderator
Ancient Moderator

how can enemy use rune of suck when ur invisible Oo?
anyway ur post is logic and yea it might happened, but still didnt happened to me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:04 pm 
What's parapet for?
What's parapet for?

what iBrown described just happened to me.

Basically, if a magic bonus is lower (or equal?) than what your SSJ bonuses give you, you lose the magic bonus as well when you are rune-sucked down a SSJ lvl.

For example, I just lost my fire shield to a rune of suck

Turn x: cast fire shield (CS: 2, Def: 3, (Att: +5 from a previous blood lust))
Opponent turn x: does stupid thing
Turn x+1: Cast total rune (CS: 3, Def: 3, Att: +5)
Opponent turn x+1: Casts rune of suck
Turn x+2: :( (CS:0, Def:0, Att: +5)

It's nothing major, as it doesn't happen often, but it's annoying when it does happen, especially as you tend to need those bonuses after an opponent just got a 40 rune pts swing in his favor

can't complain though, game is free, and highly addictive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:00 am 
What's parapet for?
What's parapet for?

I just found another bug, I was SSJ1 with shield 6 from hell gauntlets, my opponent used dispel so i went to normal stats, i used rune of baal so i had 20 extra rune power, then I got hell gauntlets again and my opponent used Dark Rune so I was still at SSJ1 but my shield was set back to 3, this doesnt happen if i go from SSJ1 to no SSJ but if i go down a level to SSJ 1 or 2 any mods i have are set back to that transformed level's usual stats (nothing big but annoying when my opponent gets total rune AND dark rune twice each that lvl

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]