It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:18 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Battle Requests
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:26 pm 
Offline
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 10:02 pm
Posts: 2900
Location: Here
Original topic was cleaned out, as we were at 32 pages of archived, battle-request glory.

Post here if you're looking to battle somebody.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battle Requests
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:24 am 
Offline
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:51 pm
Posts: 239
Location: Being a kid out there.
It's me. I'm the guy who is looking for a battle.

_________________
Image

Oh, I wish I had a boyfriend! I wish I had a loving man in my life. I wish I had a father, and maybe then I would have turned out right!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battle Requests
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:41 am 
Offline
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:51 am
Posts: 1175
Location: somewhere
Well, although my character doesn't have the 'approved' mark yet, I want a battle!

However, I'd want one with a strict 3-day rule. Should you fail to post after 3 days, I'd be claiming the battle as a win. It also goes vice versa.

HP, if you are willing, I could battle you with the above terms. ^^

_________________
///// Another character?

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17682


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battle Requests
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:44 pm 
Offline
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:51 pm
Posts: 239
Location: Being a kid out there.
How about two days. I think that'll force me to actually not stop caring.

_________________
Image

Oh, I wish I had a boyfriend! I wish I had a loving man in my life. I wish I had a father, and maybe then I would have turned out right!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battle Requests
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:10 pm 
Offline
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:51 am
Posts: 1175
Location: somewhere
Ok. Fine with me. So, should you start the battle or me? I'm not very good at starting battles though. >.<

_________________
///// Another character?

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17682


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battle Requests
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:46 pm 
Offline
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:51 pm
Posts: 239
Location: Being a kid out there.
grad wrote:
Ok. Fine with me. So, should you start the battle or me? I'm not very good at starting battles though. >.<


haha. You did read the topic I posted in general right? :D

_________________
Image

Oh, I wish I had a boyfriend! I wish I had a loving man in my life. I wish I had a father, and maybe then I would have turned out right!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battle Requests
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:57 am 
Offline
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:51 am
Posts: 1175
Location: somewhere
Yup. But I was hoping you'd change your mind. >.<!

So ok, I'll try to make a post up by tonight.

_________________
///// Another character?

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17682


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battle Requests
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:43 pm 
Offline
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:51 pm
Posts: 239
Location: Being a kid out there.
grad wrote:
Yup. But I was hoping you'd change your mind. >.<!

So ok, I'll try to make a post up by tonight.


That's the bees knees!

Radical!

_________________
Image

Oh, I wish I had a boyfriend! I wish I had a loving man in my life. I wish I had a father, and maybe then I would have turned out right!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battle Requests
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:18 pm 
Offline
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:47 pm
Posts: 1053
Location: Um...I was hoping you could tell me....
Anyone up for a battle? I have a start to it already planned out. And yes. I'm on a boat.

There will be something interesting happening if we make it to the middle of the second page. And I'm going to be going full on death, mayhem, and Destruction this battle as fair warning.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battle Requests
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:03 pm 
Offline
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:51 am
Posts: 1175
Location: somewhere
@Tengu: You want to make it a 3-way battle with HP and me?... if HP agrees.

@HP: very sorry, I'm really blank out of ideas for an opening post >.<! Wanna have a 3-way battle with Tengu instead? since he already have a battle planned out....or I'll try harder and think up of an opening post.

_________________
///// Another character?

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17682


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battle Requests
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:54 pm 
Offline
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:51 pm
Posts: 239
Location: Being a kid out there.
grad wrote:
@Tengu: You want to make it a 3-way battle with HP and me?... if HP agrees.

@HP: very sorry, I'm really blank out of ideas for an opening post >.<! Wanna have a 3-way battle with Tengu instead? since he already have a battle planned out....or I'll try harder and think up of an opening post.


No offense to Tengu, but I would prefer a two-way battle, simply because I haven't done this in so long, and I think it would go faster under our two day rule.

If you're really feeling that bad about starting it, I'll try to whip something out today or tomorrow.

Also, Tengu would probably use twenty specials per post, grind us together into one butthole and proceed to rape it. I would like to avoid this for however long possible.

_________________
Image

Oh, I wish I had a boyfriend! I wish I had a loving man in my life. I wish I had a father, and maybe then I would have turned out right!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battle Requests
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:10 am 
Offline
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:47 pm
Posts: 1053
Location: Um...I was hoping you could tell me....
Horrible Person wrote:
grad wrote:
@Tengu: You want to make it a 3-way battle with HP and me?... if HP agrees.

@HP: very sorry, I'm really blank out of ideas for an opening post >.<! Wanna have a 3-way battle with Tengu instead? since he already have a battle planned out....or I'll try harder and think up of an opening post.


No offense to Tengu, but I would prefer a two-way battle, simply because I haven't done this in so long, and I think it would go faster under our two day rule.

If you're really feeling that bad about starting it, I'll try to whip something out today or tomorrow.

Also, Tengu would probably use twenty specials per post, grind us together into one butthole and proceed to rape it. I would like to avoid this for however long possible.


Pfft, I wouldn't use twenty a turn, that's just crazy. Although the butthole grinding sounds interesting.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battle Requests
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:41 am 
Offline
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:51 am
Posts: 1175
Location: somewhere
Ok. So I guess I'd get to fight Tangu some other day. Really, I just couldn't cook up a good start as much as I try... probably because I had graveyard duty for the past days or that my brain cells no longer work. >.<!

_________________
///// Another character?

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17682


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battle Requests
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:14 am 
Offline
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:47 pm
Posts: 1053
Location: Um...I was hoping you could tell me....
grad wrote:
Ok. So I guess I'd get to fight Tangu some other day. Really, I just couldn't cook up a good start as much as I try... probably because I had graveyard duty for the past days or that my brain cells no longer work. >.<!


I got a start made already. Well, mostly made. Since the HP doesn't want to have a three way, you're more than welcome to battle me.

EDIT:
Just ignore what I said. I completely forgot that you were facing HP. XD

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battle Requests
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:55 am 
Offline
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:52 pm
Posts: 770
Location: Behind You
Im looking for a new victim, same pre-requisites; prompt posting (by this i mean at least a post a day please), and pm me ideas, I have no issue starting, I just wanna be on the same page when I do, Any takers?

_________________
Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~What do You know about Surviving~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
=========================================Aisu, the Cursed Shifter==========================================


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Maganic Wars Online Role Playing GamesPowered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group