Online Role Playing Games
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BACK TO
MAIN PAGE

Forest fight
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Forest fight Reply with quote

Five days after Tyzrk's freakish encounter with Dethoriac in a village, she was in the woods, walking towards a city she was told by a traveler. The forest was really thick with trees, and real tall grass. The sun was shining, but the tree tops blocked some of the sun. After some time's worth of walking, she found an empty spot in the middle of the forest. It was huge and spacey, with few trees around, but many in sight. She decided to stay here and rest for a while, but then she heard something.

Tyzrk: "Will I ever get a good rest?!? ARGH! Whoever is out there, please don't disturb me."

(This is where you come in.)

I only put my name and made it sparkly.

Heart broken: March 20th </3

Last edited by ddranimestyle on Fri May 25, 2007 1:39 am; edited 2 times in total
billylink1234
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

Location: somewhere in the darkness waiting for the light to shine on my cold heart.........

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(nawwww thats where jesus comes in and starts a fire and sings camp songs...)
billy has been in a lush thick green forest for a while now and he is annoyed by the never ending trees.then he fiannaly finds an area with trees but not many but then he heres some one say something he listens and decides to have a little fun so he runs in quarter staff in hand rins up on the female and swings his staff
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Uhhh.... You're a good alignment character, right?? Also, try to put more detail in your posts...)

Tyzrk saw the guy run up to her. She flipped away from the staff, and jumped onto a nearby tree's branch.

Tyzrk: "Who are you?!? And why did you just do that?!?"

She grabbed an arrow, and waited for a response

(Sorry, since it's not officially the battle yet, I can't give much detail... I feel like such a hipocryte.)

billylink1234
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

Location: somewhere in the darkness waiting for the light to shine on my cold heart.........

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(its not official??????)
"the name is billy and ive been in these woods for days and ur the first person ive seen and im just itchen to battle"
with that billy billy pin pointed the location of the female (monk sense)
snuck up behind her (ghost steps)
and shot a fireball from behind here it was sure to have impact
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I mean, this is NOW the battle. Since we aren't fighting yet, and now we are.)

Tyzrk heard a crackle of a fire, and turned back. She saw the fireball coming straight into her face. Luckily, she had the arrow in her hand, so she used the head to catch the fireball, and shot it back at him.

I haven't heard him move there! He's really good at sneaking...

(Fire arrow wasn't officially used, I just used the fire of the fireball; but could a mod please approve of this. I bet it wouldn't, and I will have to edit this, but meh..)
(Now I will try to be mroe detailed. I gotta go sleep now. Bye)

billylink1234
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

billy was amazed by the skill of the girl "that girl has amazing power i have to think up a new strategy" billy jumped to the right and dodged the arrow on fire. he ran away from the girl then stopped looked back and saw the girl looking at him he prepared his staff and got ready
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk saw her chance was now, as he was backing away. She grabbed an arrow, and put the head on her palm. She lifted it, and the next thing Billy knew, the head of the arrow was on fire. She then jumped down, and aimed for Billy's hand that was holding the staff. She then fired an arrow, expecting a spell at her face in return.

Tyzrk: "You're gonna have to do better than that, 'Billy'..."

(Fire Arrow, 4 more uses.)

billylink1234
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

billy thought the attempt for an attack was petty he knocked the arrow out of the air with his staff he was very surprised of how she reacted so quickly.(just to let u know your wet because i pushed you into the creek)
billy ran towards her and aimed his staff preparing to swing at her stomach
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I don't remember saying anything about any creek in the opening... Nor did I hear you say something about pushing me into a creek. There's no water thingy around here. Also, your staff should be on fire right about now.)

Tyzrk saw that he was still running at her with his slightly-on-fire staff. She quickly grabbed another arrow, hopped back, flamed it, fired it at his arm again, and landed, puting her bow in front of her.

(That was a short post that had lots of stuff I pcould put more detail into. I'm just lazy right now.)

billylink1234
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(forget about the creek or being wet then)

billy saw the arrow coming he jumped up quickly dodging the arrow as it came towards him "such skill"he said to him self. he landed and continue towards the female with the strike aimed at her stomach
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk noticed that the mage was running up to her, and she thought of an idea. She swung her bow (Suang Mina style, if you ever played Soul Caliber 2, use her and press and hold the white button on the XBOX. Only that Tyzrk swings it twice >.>) twice at the mage.

She swung the first one down diagonnally upward-left to downward-right, knocking the staff out of the way, and then she lifted the bow in a hurry, and swung it again, upward right to downward left, aiming at his stomach.

(See?? That's how details put in. Sadly for me, I can only put oh so much detail in double blow. T_T)
(Double blow-3 more uses)

billylink1234
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(first of all i have no xbox..... sadly its true i ave a dumb gamecube)

when the female swung at him he got into defensive stance quickly
and took a little damage.then when she swung at him again he stopped
by blocking it with his staff then he shot a fireball aiming for the leg of the female

fireball 5/6
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Actually, fireball should be four. Look at this.

Quote:
snuck up behind her (ghost steps)
and shot a fireball from behind here it was sure to have impact

Also, how can you go into defense stance right when you are about to swing?? Please edit your post, and I'll edit this into a move. PM me when you've edited the move, and I'll be on later.
)

billylink1234
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(is this better???)

when the female swung at him he was struck.
then hold his stomach he held his staff up and shot a fireball and quickly ran into the forest he hid by a big tree recovering slowly

(fireball 4/6)
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Better, than I guess, but how do you run away if your stomach has been hit?? And next time... EDIT THE POST!!! I SAID EDIT! NOT POST ANOTHER MOVE!! Oh well...)

Tyzrk saw the fireball coming, and couldn't do much about it. She got blasted, and fell backward.

Tyzrk: "AUGH!! .. Now where did he go??"

She got an arrow in her right hand, waiting for any movement.

(Not very good quality, but I'm not killing you right now with attacks. S'the best I can do.)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Maganic Wars Forum Index -> Battle-Grounds All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: