Online Role Playing Games
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BACK TO
MAIN PAGE

Desert town
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pommimies
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Desert town Reply with quote

(this battle takes place in abantoned desert town. We are in market. There are some old, empety, stalls around us. Further there are some abandoned buildings. There are some corpses at nort side of market.)

Pommimies was meditaiting in town, midle of desert. He hoped that he wouldn't be disturped in this lonely place, but as he knew the nature of this world, there were no peacfull place.
He heard a footsteps, coming from south of market he looked there and said.
"Who ever you are, you must have traveled a lot to get hear."

Pommimies took defensive position.

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(TDK, am I allowed to fight here?? Cause I want to see how good Pommies is.)
(Oh god, I'm gonna die)

Tyzrk has travled a long way, her feet sort of ached, her stomach empty, but she had to keep going. She knew something was gonna pop up in her face, and the abandoned city made things worse.

Tyzrk: "Dammit! I'm lost!"

She kicked a stall down out of anger, and Pommies went near her. Alarmed, Tyzrk turned around to see the mage.

Tyzrk: "Who are you, and what are you doing in this empty place?? Please don't give me any reason to harm you..."

With that, she took her bow out, knowing something was going to happen.

I only put my name and made it sparkly.

Heart broken: March 20th </3
pommimies
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I admit this is going to be tought battle, looking to your previous ones.
If you feel I'm unfair, PM me and I'll change it.)

"I'm Pommimies, and my intention is to meditate hear. I hope you are just passing by, other vise I have no other option than kill you" He said preparing looking his opponent. He knew that this would end up in battle. He desided not to give the advantage of starting to his opponent. Pommimies used telekinesis to pice of the stall Tyzrk had smashed down. It flew towards Tyzrks lower back.
"I'll take this as training" Pommimies said.

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk: "I'm not gonna fall for your word games!!"

Confused, she knew that it was going to end in one of them dying. She prepared an arrow, and noticed something behind her

Tyzrk: "You mean no harm, right?? Then what's that??"

She loaded the arrow, and aimed right for Pom-Pom's face. She jumped above the piece of wood slightly, shot it, and landed.

pommimies
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pommimies jumped left dodging the arrow. He then made the wood to fly near him. Pommimies turned and started to run towards the building, knowing from his previous encounter with rangers that they had huge advantage in open terrain.
He did't leave his back unguarded. Eaven tought he had his back turned to ranger Pommimies looked her with eye of mind (skill).

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk saw Pommies run from her, and she hesitated. Hmm... Maybe he chickened out...But then again, maybe he's just getting ready... Tyzrk then got out an arrow, and ran towards Pommies. She carefully loaded the arrow, keeping an eye out looking for any incoming attacks

[TDK says: this battle wont have a reward, since you still have a poll. If you want this battle to have a reward, stop posting until your poll is over.]

Craplets, ok.

Edit: Yay! Now let's continue!
Note:Blizzard ain't usable this battle.

pommimies
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pommimies ran to buildings. He now turned and looked to his opponent.
Looks like she is preparing to shoot he tought. Luckily I have something where to hide this time. Pommimies left go from pice of wood he was holding with telekinesis. Then he consentraited to his enemy. he saw Tyzrks bow in his mind, ready to shoot. He consentraited to the arrow, and almost felt it in his hands.

(lest see if do the same mistake Squirl of doom did.)

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk wasn't fast enough, so she stopped the attack mid way, almost launching the arrow. She then notice that Pommies was gone, and then ran after him slowly, trying to be as cautious as she could, putting her bow in front of her as she walked.

(Man this is small! It's just cause I can't make anything non-battle descripted...)

pommimies
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pommimiehes swamp creature had been looking the battle from little way. It knew that if it could surprise his enemy he had a huge advantage. Now it saw that it should strike as Tyzrk was consentraited to master. It flew silently behind Tyzrk and striked with poison furry.

(With master I refere to pommimies)

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk ran towards Pommies now, real quickly. Then she stopped, to look for anything ahead. She then heard something from behind. Surprised, she turned back to see some sad excuse of a creature coming right at her face. (Remember, she has her bow in front of her) She swung her bow before anything was able to hit, blocking the attack barly. (Cause I was caught off-guard)

Tyzrk: A two against one?? That isn't fair... Now show yourself, whoever you are!!"

(Sorry if that was kinda unfair...But if I was hit, I'd have to mention that in almost every post. Which I'd hate to do.)

pommimies
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(no, I don't think that that was unfair.)

Swamp creature was surprised of the rangers speed. It flew back to buildings, south of the market and hid there. It went there to wait beter time to strike. It now knew that this enemy was hard to surprise.

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk: "Great... Now where is that one guy?? Ow well, probably none of mu bisuness...Then again..."

Tyzrk continued to search for Pommies. Her bow was in front of her, ready to slash at something if anything popped out. She then went behind the building, slowly.

pommimies
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pommimies knew that his opponent was gettinc closer. He could almost hear Tyzrks foot steps. He quikly made a plan. H silently moved inside one of buildings. He looked around it. It had only one room. There was a table made out of clay in it, some clay bricks and some bones and something that looked like human skull. I wonder what killed all thees peapole pommimies tought. Then he notised a hole in roof. He took one brick and climped to roof, from there he started to look for his opponent.[/i]

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk was now confused. She heard something move in the building (You and the stuff), and decided he was there, making something. She walked inside slowly, with her bow out in front of her.

(Sorry for the short post, I'm in a hurry)

pommimies
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swamp creature had hide in almost ruined building. from there it observed how Tyzrk went to city, it then saw that it's master had climped to roof. It knew that this battle was moved to city. Swamp creature started to move as silently as it could. It stoped to building wich was some distanse from his masters location.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Maganic Wars Forum Index -> Battle-Grounds All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: