Online Role Playing Games
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BACK TO
MAIN PAGE

Forest of Gitra
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magnus
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject: Forest of Gitra Reply with quote

Description: It is just a forest like any other with all the trees having an average height of 55ft. There are no other signifigant geographical features worth mentioning. Just your average forest.

(Sorry for the short description, but I just want to fight, plus, I have never fought in a forest before.)

Magnus walked slowly through the forest admiring the beauty of natures complexity. A twig snaps, he wheels around defensively to see...

Map of DI
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Right now, Magnus. Right now)
(TDK, this is a friendly fight, no reward or whatever)
(I'ma help you with forest description, as I have fought in a forest numerous times)

Tyzrk was threading threw the forest that she knew quite well. It was gigantic and shining with morning light. A little near the town, there was a 10 minute walk to the villgage. In there, a big, spacous area was there, perfect for a camp. Tyzrk was bored one day, and decided to have a run in the forest, idiotically. She grabbed her bow, as she knew almost anything could happen.

About 30 minutes later, she went to the empty area and rested. A few minutes later, she decided to leave, then fell over a log, landing on a twig.

Tyzrk: "Ow..."

Tyzrk then heard someone near her as well. She swiftly got up, and got out her bow.

Tyzrk: "Who and where are you?? Whoever, please don't give me a reason to harm you."

I only put my name and made it sparkly.

Heart broken: March 20th </3

Last edited by ddranimestyle on Fri May 12, 2006 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Magnus
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I am Magnus, from the eastern lands. Where is it you hail from stranger?"

Magnus, cautious of the stranger, took a defensive stance which adequitely gaurded all areas of his body for he did not know from where an attack would come or what powers this one had. He studied the stranger, making note of the vital areas on his body, so that, if the need arose, Magnus would know where to strike to end the battle quickly. The appearance of this stranger ushered in either a chance to test his skills, or a chance to befriend an ally in his fight against the great evil trying to destroy this world.

(See bio for the signifigance of the last line.)

Map of DI
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Note: Tyzrk is a she)

Tyzrk: " I am Tyzrk, I have came from the town near here...What brings you here?? If it is to tear people apart, then all of the town will be after your head. If it is a simple friendly spar you want, then right here shall be fine."

She put her bow in front of her in her usual defensive stance, diagonnal with her left hand on the top part, and right on the bottom. Her right arm was a little more back than usual, so if he was to attack, she could reach an arrow more quickly. Tyzrk backed away slightly, and somewhat silently from Magnus.

Magnus
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"All I seek are allies in my quest to destroy the demon Ragnar, however, it has been a while since my last bought."

And with that Magnus ran towards Tyzrk in a zig-zag fasion, his robes fluttering from the speed, all the while holding his fists up so as to, if the need arose, shield himself from any of her arrows. Then with a great yell, Magnus jumped high into the air above Tyzrk; angling his body nearly straight down he started to dive down with the intention of crushing her under the impact. "May you fight with honor," Magnus roared as he began to pick up more and more speed "for I shall."

Map of DI
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk started to strafe left and right to match his run-around. She was astounded by his jump, and decided to do just as he said. She jumped back to avoid the crashing. She jumped back quickly a good four feet away, then started her attack. She grabbed an arrow, and aimed it for the arm with the shield with a plan. (Foreshadowing??)

Tyzrk: "Demon, huh? Then I have nothing against you. May it be an honorable spar."

She shot the arrow, and waited for his reaction.

Magnus
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the movement of Tyzrk and being as his diving attack would have no effect, Magnus merely did a handspring movement and rebounded so as to be facing his opponent and to be near to where he would have landed. As the arrow came Magnus decided to test the capacity his new found power and simply let the arrow come towards him. The Gaurding Winds, sadly, only slowed the arrow's approach, forcing him to snatch and snap it before it came and bureid itself into his flesh. "Not as strong as I'd hoped," breathed Magnus "but it will have to do." Running in a wide arc, he charged as swiftly as he could towards Tyzrk, preparing as he did so to execute his patented Chain Crush Combo, which would be all the more devastating as he had already marked where he would strike. A kidney, or the heart perhaps? thought Magnus.

Map of DI
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk was surprised at what happened. Once Magnus jumped toward her, she put her left foot up, then pushed it down, pushing her into a twist. She spun 180 degrees. She put her bow in one hand before that, so the bow would have swung into his face, or other body part. She didn't care. She then did a quick sprint away from Magnus, way quicker than his. She planned to get as far away as she could. As she ran, she slowed down a little to grab an arrow.

Magnus
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The maneuver of Tyzrk's was unorthadox but managed to clip Magnus as he attempted to stop and not just plow through air. "Run then, for all your legs are worth," he said, rather frustrated, though more with himself than her. Magnus decided at that point to just wait for Tyzrk to come to him, being as his last two attempts at striking her were unsuccesful. And so we wait, thought magnus, standing in silence with just the breeze to keep him company.

Map of DI
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When she thought it was safe, she turned around, arrow and bow in her hands. To her surprise, Magnus was now quite far away now, but still in sight.

Tyzrk: Damned, I'm such an idiot...

She grabbed the arrow and loaded it in her bow. She knew the outcome was obvious, and she needed it. She ran towards Magnus, and, at a somewhat faraway distance, shot it in the air instead of him. The arrow was shot into the air, but what Magnus hopefully didn't see was the fact that when it came down, it came CRASHING down. And right at him. It had great force and speed due to the fact that it was falling through the air. Tyzrk hoped that the arrow would distract him, so she could at least get a little closer to him. She ran towards him, in her usual fast pace, not breaking much sweat.

(Wow, Magnus. You have good vocabulary. Every one of your posts, I have to dictionary.com at least one word lol)

Magnus
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magnus watched as Tyzrk fired an arrow high into the sky and begin to run towards him. What is she up to? he wondered, watching her all the while. Suddenly, from high above the arrow Tyzrk had fired was hurtling towards him at break-neck speed, and all he could do to stop it was focus his energy and amplify Gaurding Winds to it's most powerful, for any attempt to move out of the path of the arrow would be for not; it was coming too quickly and was too close for anything else to be done. As the vortex manifest itself it grew in size and power, Magnus, all the while, giving up his own energy to power this tempest, the arrow streaked downward, slamming into the vortex. Penetrating deeply into the tempest the arrow nearly reached Magnus, the vortex proved stronger however as the arrow was soon ejected and thrust into a nearby tree. "Damnit," Magnus hissed, slightly drained from the exertion of maintaining such a force, he still had Tyzrk to deal with, and he would be a serious disadvantage now. I need time to regain my strength he thought as he bolted off into the forest looking for a place to hide. As he ran he whispered under his breath so as not to alert his adversary to his position "Omnipotens custos, proficio geo in hic haec proelium. (All-powerful Guardians, aid me in this battle.)"

(It is now prayer time for the monk, so ya. That all.)

Map of DI
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Wow, nice move)

Tyzrk then realized, while running towards him, that arrows won't normally work. She raised the bow to her right, (Both hands holding the bow) slanted, and ran towards him. When she knew it was enough distance, she jumped, and hacked right at his chest. She landed, and backed away, still facing Magnus.

(I'm in a hurry.)

ThEDeMoNKiNg
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{Sorry for not doing this in the mourning (6 hours ago) but when I looked at the clock while I was typing it was 5 minutes befrore the bell..}

(I dotn know how to do this properly but..)

[this is before what ddr did]

The Sky brightened, and in one heavenly flash, the spirit of Mishkael appeared.

"Oh hello there Magnus. I see that you are tired. How about a Revival of the Gods?

(Magnus): I desire that the most, Mishkael, my God.

"Ok than, let the Revival of the Gods begin."
In one flash, a holy light appeared over Magnus and revived him to full strenghth

"Ok, Magnus, you wish is my command. I've got to go. Call em again if you need something esle. Sorry for sounding so informal, I havent done this in a while, and have been listening in some youths' coversations, but I ee you're busy. Good bye!"

AA EE EH AA EH AA OH
AA EE EH AA EH AA OH, Why
As we light up the sky!
Magnus
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magnus, revitalized from his Gods gift, leaned back as Tyzrk swung her bladed bow at his chest. While the blow missed its intended target it did manage to strike a bit of his robe, leaving a gaping tear where the blade had passed. Magnus shifted his weight foward onto his left foot and dashed towards Tyzrk. "You'll pay for these robes, one way or another," he yelled angrily as he ran low, leaning foward to pick up speed and hopefuly slam into the perpetrator with a Raging Palm Thrust made all the more powerful due to his anger.

Map of DI
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk landed, and saw that Magnus was charging right for her. She grabbed two arrows, and loaded them. She aimed (In a hurry) at his stomach, and launched it. But because of this, she got hit by his hand (Not depending whether you were hit or not) right at her left arm. (The one supporting the bow) She got pushed back several feet, rolling. Tyzrk stopped rolling on her knees. She pushed her hands toward the ground, lifting herself up. She then sheathed her bow on her back, then tried to back away again.

(Double Blow: 3 more uses)
(I might not be on as much this weekend. Got grounded, and I find myself lucky that my mother still allows me to play just A LITTLE.)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Maganic Wars Forum Index -> Battle-Grounds All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: