Online Role Playing Games
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BACK TO
MAIN PAGE

The baseball diamond! (DRR only, nobody else)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FarStriker
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:57 am    Post subject: The baseball diamond! (DRR only, nobody else) Reply with quote

Illithian was walking along up to home plate... he was on a baseball diamond. He pretended to get up to bat, and swang.

Illithian: Man, I used to love this game...

He walked over the the visitor team dugout... he found a lots of (wooden) bats of all different weighs and sizes. He found no baseballs, and no gloves. He expected the home team to have the same. He saw a shadow of another person walk into the home dugout and saw all entrences shut, and all walls rose high.

Hmm another battle, ohh what the hell. More kills for my dagger.

Illithian looked as far as he could but still could not see the oppenents face so he walked onto third base.

Illithian: Lets play ball!

(ok im not sure there is baseball diamonds in DI, but now there is Cool ... i couldn't think of anything else so i tried to be different then forests and plains.)
http://www.maganicwars.com/forum/sutra39776.html#39776

Illithian, the elven druid...
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk: "What the hell is this place?!?"

Tyzrk stood at the entrance of the DI's first baseball field (lol). Puzzled, she walked in. As soon as she got in..

Tyzrk: "OH MY GOD THIS PLACE IS SOOO SMALL!!" (She is used to going into forests and stuff, so this is...)

All of a sudden, she saw someone (Not you) throw a baseball into the air, then hit it with a wooden bat. The'ell's he doing?!? Too late. The ball came straight for her face. She flinched, and it missed by barly a few inches.

Tyzrk: "THE ELL YOU DO THAT FOR, YA ***********! YOU COULDA HURT SOMEONE BADLY WITH THAT!"

(As you can see, Qcyct and Jibou took over Tyzrk's body for a few seconds to say that; you can tell when they switched off.)

The guy saw Tyzrk, then Illithian, then ran the hell away. All of a sudden, Tyzrk was kicked into the stadium, then everything went dark. She got up, then a WHOLE bunch of lights came on. It illuminated (Illuminated, NOT alluminated) the entire stadium, showing the seats full of people yelling:

CALIFORNIA!
YAMAH!
LAKERS! *Thump, Thump* LAKERS! *Thump, Thump*

Tyzrk: "..."

Tyzrk: "They've all gone mental..."

Then, someone on the intercom came on and yelled:

"WE HAVE TWO COMPITITORS IN THE FIELD TODAY!! ONE NAMED... Who is it?? Whatever, Steve... Erm, A FEMALE ELF, AGAINST A MALE ELF NAMED ILLITHIAN!!"

Illithian: "A one-on-one?!? Wait...this is a battle!!"

"WE ARE EXPECTED TO HAVE A GOOD AND MESSY FIGHT FROM THESE TWO! Also, don't forget to buy the new and improved bowflex! It's so goddamned good!"

Tyzrk: "WHAT?!? THEY ACTUALLY EXPECT US TO FIGHT?!? THIS GODDAMNED STADIUM!! What about you, What's his name- Illithian! I do not wish to fight you, but if you do, I'll have no choice!! Don't underestamate me cause I'm a girl!" (Getting bladed Bow)

(I also have my mana bow obviously, cause it's in my blood. Sry for kinda controling your chara, but it's only like what? One line?)
(also, please unstickitize the poll: Desert fight mods)

I only put my name and made it sparkly.

Heart broken: March 20th </3
FarStriker
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(baseball fields are acually pretty big... this is a pro sized one)

Illithian: (to audiance) Shut up... nobody likes the lakers. (to you) Ahh, it seems we both aquired new weapons... hehe time to test mine. And I don't think we have a choice to fight, now do we? Haha, sucks for you doesn't it. I will not be easy on you like last time, but i shall not kill you either!

Illithian backed up back into the dugout and grabed a light bat...

Illithian: Visitors bat first!

Illithian threw the bat at a fast speed, hopeing to get Tysrk off her guard. Illithian knew that Tyzrk would dodge it so got ready for any counter fire.

(Attack easily dodgeable, dodge away!)

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk was on the first base area, so she was able to easily cartwheel away from the bat.

Tyzrk: "If it's a fight they want, then at least let's make this flashy."

She grabbed an arrow, knowing obviously that Illithian would dodge it as easy as one-two-three. But she didn't care. She hoped to distract him, but there was just empty space...EMPTY! BIG! SPACE! No where to hide, no where to plan, nothing. She was at an obvious disatvantage. She loaded the arrow, and ran towards Illithian. When she was at a close enough distance, she stopped, and aimed for his strong arm, knowing that it'll just cause trouble. (Right arm, I'm guessing?)

(Uhh do you have out your dagger or your boomberang right now?? Or both??I know you have both, it's just that which one are you carrying in your hand??)

FarStriker
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(dagger right hand, boomerang stealthed)

Illithian saw the arrow being released so he dove toward the left, barly dodgeing the blow.

Illithian: Nice aim, heres mine!

And with that word he threw his boomerang, aiming at the rangers chest, and ran forward so he could close the range.

I just got to get close, and it'll be over!

(hmm somewhat small, i'm getting lazy agian)
P.s. ONE DAY OF SCHOOL LEFT, IN YOUR FACE CANADIANS!

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(FS, check your e-mail. I've started the battle, and it's your turn next, then pommimes, then TDK, then mine)

Tyzrk ran and saw how Illithian simply dodge the arrow, and threw his weapon. She saw it coming for her, (CHEST?!? I MEAN, WHAT THE HELL!?) and she instantly had an insane idea. Wanting to show off for the crowd, she lifted her left arm (It has the bow, if you don't remember, and she's still running), and threw the bow like a boomerang at the real boomerang. (So it spins verticle and clockwise) She then concentrated mana into her right hand into a sphere while she threw this.

The bow hit the boomerang off track, and they both flew off in different directions. The bladed bow flew off in her direction, and scratched her left cheek. It then flew off behind her. She didn't care much, sinse it didn't really hurt, and decided to retrieve it later. When it was succesfully a sphere, Tyzrk noticed Illithain was running straight for her. It was now or never.

She stopped running, then put the sphere into her left hand. Then, she put her left arm out straight, then grabbed the sphere, so both sides would spread out inwards. It was soon a bow made out of mana. She then let her hand go, and the bow was stuck to her wrist. A little bit of the mana from top to bottom seperated, and acted as the string.

While the bow was forming, Tyzrk concentrated mana into her right hand, then grabbed the "string" of the bow. The mana from the right hand shot up to a little farther than the bow part, making an arrow. She pulled back, aiming at Illithian's arm again, then fired the arrow.

(This all happened in about a few seconds, but as you can see.....)
(MAN THIS MANA BOW FREAKING IS AWSOME!!! IT GAVE ME ABOUT 3 EXTRA PARAGRAPHS!! )

FarStriker
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illithian saw the bow being made so he knew she was going to shot him, so he got ready for any attack, and when Tyzrk released it he jumped toward the left. He dodged the blow but if he were to have waited a few more seconds, he would be hurting right now. Illithian picked up his boomerang and stealthed it again.

Now you've gotten me mad

Illithian ran behind his oppenent and stabed at her right arm (holding mana bow) hoping she would not be able to parry his blow.(backstab, 3 left)

(again short... man!)

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(uhh...I put the sphere into her left hand. But whatev...I'll change it in my next post)

Tyzrk saw as Illithian disapeared, then knew that he was going to try to hit her at the back, or something similar. She heard a slight footstep near her left arm, then knew. He's trying to stop the bow! She pivited her right foot, so that she could do a 180 degree turn. Tyzrk put out her right arm as well. Illithian slashed at her, and slashed her left forearm moderatly. (Or something)

While she turned, she was hit, but that didn't stop the turning. As she kept spinning, she clutched her right hand, then swung it with the spinning. It was all one swipe, right at Illithian's right side of his head.

(She turned, and at the end of the turn, kinda punched you with the back of the fist)

FarStriker
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illithian was somewhat surprised by the ranger actions, when he saw he fist coming toward him his natural relfex told him to turn his head. He did so and got nailed in the back of the head.

Illithian: Ahhhhhh, damn you.

Illithian quickly took his blade and slashed at her new flank, he had a little extra speed on the dagger because of the blood, but nothing that would make lots of diference. Illithian now thought about the rangers actions, and got ready for any surprise attack.

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk continued her spin, knowing that Illithian would try to hit her. She got slashed in the lower back area. She clutched her teeth and closed her eyes tightly to bear the pain. Then she thought of surprising the opponent, as well as the crowd. She gathered fire mana from her palm. Soon enough, it got hot, and Tyzrk carried out the plan.

She finished her second spin, with her left arm outstraight (It's always like this as long as I have this bow out), and right hand on the string. She pulled back, sending a not blue, but a red, glowing arrow to the bow. She aimed at Illithian's legs, and shot the arrow.

(Fire arrow: 4 more uses)
(Yes, the arm HAS to be like that all the time. And all the arrows made by her mana are blue, transparent, and glows. Fire ones are red, and the others too)

(Like my new avater?)

FarStriker
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(this arena isn't for you, lol, and the avatar, umm weird...)

Illithain saw her hand go red so he made a hole in the dimmensoin, jumped in it, and appeared right behind her and stabed at his full force, plus his blood power, at her hamstring. Illithian waited for any sign of movement from the ranger, hoping to have his attack hit!

I've got her now, she cannot escape. She should have never came here!

(added the thoughts for more lines... it just seems short.)

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(How about this avy lol)

Tyzrk had stopped herself from fireing the arrow as soon as she saw Illithian gone. She knew what was coming up. She frontflipped, getting slashed a little in the left back shin. (Whatever it's called) As soon as she landed, she turned around again, aiming the arrow at Illithian, and fired it.

(Sorry if taking back the firing the arrow seems kinda wierd...I'll take a use out of fire arrow if you want.)

FarStriker
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(It's all good, it's all good, and the avy, umm... lol, now i need one!)

Illithian saw that she fired an arrow at him so Illithian slashed incredibly fast and made a dark blade of wind and shot it at Tyzrk, hopeing to hurt even more.

Illithian knew the ranger would do something next so he started backpettling toward the rangers bow (which im near) and stood there. His dark eyes gleamed at Tyzrk and Illithian was ready to kill. He tried to control himself but he just couldn't. Illithian unstealthed his boomerang, and continued to stare at Tyzrk.

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk: I should have never come here...

The fire mana arrow came quickly at her. Tyzrk then frontflipped over it again, but the arrow hit the tip of her shoe. When she landed, she kicked the ground with her shoe, putting out the small fire. She also put more mana throughout her arm, then decided to use her new power.

She grabbed to make an arrow, then put a different mana in it. It gave a brighter blueish glow, and had tiny spheres circling around it. She fired it at Illithians stomach, but something new happened. Two other arrows shot out after the first arrow, but the other two shot out left, and the other right. The main one was aiming for the stomach, and the other two kinda curved back into the direction the main arrow.

(The other two are just there so you might get hurt if you decide to run from the first one.)
(Multi Arrow: 2 more uses)
(I'm enjoying this fight. Unlike you lol jk jk)

FarStriker
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illithian was amazed at this arrow. He saw not one, but three arrows being shot at him, he did not dare move into one of the others, so instead he did something risky. Illithian threw his boomerang at the one coming straight toward him, but it missed! Instead Illithian tried to jump up, but got shot in the shin (ouch). He was bleeding in pain, he got was now incredibly mad, and he was ready to kill.

Illithian followed his boomerang (dont forget it) and had an evil look in his eyes. He knew the ranger would shot something at him so he got ready.

(I'm starting to write a backround story since summer is in 1 day and most of you won't be on at 9:00-3:30. I just need to start it out somehow. Anoter avy? And i havn't even got one yet...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Maganic Wars Forum Index -> Battle-Grounds All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: