Online Role Playing Games
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BACK TO
MAIN PAGE

Another pethitic forest.. (With TDK)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Another pethitic forest.. (With TDK) Reply with quote

After her freaky encounter with a baseball diomond, Tyzrk walked out of that place, swearing she'd never go there again. After a few days of R & R, she decided to go have a little jog through a forest. She grabbed her bladed bow, knowing that anything could pop up in this dangerous world that is Darkness Incarnate.

After a little while, she found a place in the middle of the forest that was spacous and empty of trees. Tyzrk decided to sit down and relax sorta, but then, someone randomly came through some bushes. A-damned-nother one, huh?!? THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS!!

Tyzrk stood up, grabbing her bladed bow.

Tyzrk: "Who are you, and what the hell are you doing here?!? If it's a fight you want, then I don't want it! But knowing all you jerks, I'ma have to go through another one anyways..."

*POP!* Spam!

I only put my name and made it sparkly.

Heart broken: March 20th </3
ThEDeMoNKiNg
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayuke jumped down from a tree (not breaking any bones, its an entry!! AHHAHAAHA) 'Well you found it" He smirked, and then his smile faded.
"Tyzrk?" What a coincendence! I was going to try to find you to 'appologize' for your house."

Rayuke raised ihs arms, and his hands began turning blue.

"I see you have a new weapon. Its a Mana Bow, obviously you built it form your own Mana. I cant say that istn very impressive. Too bad ill have to kill you."

(BTW is the Mana Bow destroyable *heh)

Rayuke started to chant: EGO dico super Copiae copie of Vis. Drizzle is inimicus per vestri lacrima of moestitia.{CONTROL WEATHER RAIN}
and a heavy rain was beginning..

AA EE EH AA EH AA OH
AA EE EH AA EH AA OH, Why
As we light up the sky!
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(It's cancellable by a simple strike in the left wrist)

Tyzrk: "..........Damn you."

The rain poured down from the top of the sky to the ground of this empty area. It probably went for a long while in every direction, with trees every here and there. She watched as it all got soaking-freaking-wet from the rain.

Why am I famed for my bow?!?

Tyzrk: "Apologize for my house... Well, that was... Few months ago?!? If you wanna see my mana bow so badly, HERE IT FREAKING IS!!" (Plus, we never finished that fight...So sad...)

Angry, Tyzrk hurringly put her bladed back on her...Well, back. She then put her left arm outstraight, gathering mana into her right hand. When it was enough, she managed to form a small sphere of it. She transfered the sphere to her left hand, then she gave a tight grip to it. The mana shot out from both sides vertecly as well as inwards, forming a bow. She let go of the bow, proving to Rayuke that the bow stuck to her wrist. When she released, a tiny string fell loose from the bow.

Tyzrk jumped back, gathering mana into her right hand again. She grabbed the string, making an arrow. She pulled it, and aimed for Rayuke's right hand, and shot it.

ThEDeMoNKiNg
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Amazing! I have never seen one in action before."

Rayuke, not being tired at all from a long rest on the top of a tree, easily dodged the arrow, by running to the right.

"I see i'll need some help, Draike!"

In a matter of seconds, the Dragon flew down above Rayuke.

"Tyzrk, meet Draike. He is the Dragon that helped me beat Illthian. (sort of XD)"

With that Rayuke started charging forward, his dragon coming close behind.

AA EE EH AA EH AA OH
As we light up the sky!
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Oh shitzelbitzells)

Tyzrk: "Oh SH**!!"

She watched in awe as a freaking scary big gigantic thing flew into the scene. Knowing Rayuke was serious, She too ran towards Rayuke. The rain couldn't help her chances at all, so she made another arrow, and loaded it as Rayuke and Tyzrk charged towards one another. She aimed upwards for the dragon instead, and shot it.

Tyzrk: "Let's see that dragon experiance death again!!"

(WooHoo short post havn't seen that in a while)

ThEDeMoNKiNg
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dragon simply did a dive bomb. Almost getting hit, the Dragon's eyes began turning redder, meaning knowing that this Ranger almost killed him, he became angeryer.

Rayuke also watched the Ranger's aim for his Dragon. Wasting no time, he charged a Lightning and fired it at Tyzrk, who was 20 feet away.

"I guess she doesnt understand never to underestimate a Spell-Caster"

Draike, noticed Rayuke charging a lightning and waited for any orders his Master would give him.

AA EE EH AA EH AA OH
As we light up the sky!
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I say from the sky, as you didn't choose)

Tyzrk barely just took her bow back from fireing before a lightning came straight for her! Surprised and caught off-guard, she had no choice but to suddenly just jump out. She put pressure on her left foot to start the jump. She then rolled in the jump to try to get away. The lightning was too quick though, but at least she didn't get hit with the full thing.

Tyzrk got shocked severly in the stomach by a rouge bolt. She felt the heat of the shot blast through her cheap peice of crap armor, and fell down, still rolling. She put her right hand out, pushing herself up on her feet. Then, she noticed that her mana bow was no longer there.

Angry, Tyzrk ran with an extra effort towards Rayuke, swinging her bladed bow off her back when she was close to Rayuke, right at his chest horizontally. She then jumped back, eyes wide on both Rayuke and the dragon that looked ready to strike at any moment.

ThEDeMoNKiNg
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayuke was surprised at the Rasnger's speed. when he hit her with the Lightning, she sped up to him a slashed at him. Rayuke didnt even have time to think!

The slash hit him the stomach, blood gushing out, there was blood but the strike was so fast the it wasnt anything critical. "ERAHH I DONT LIKE PAIN!" (yeah stupid, whatever:P)

Rayuke felt his muscles bulging, his mana growing, and hispupils tightening. He was a force to be recokened with.

"I guess you will have to run like the little school girl who are. Go back to knitting and uh whatever you women do.." He smiled. He never quite understood women too well, and with years if 'experiance' he sure knew how to tick them off.

He began to feel sronger, and his grip on his staff became firmer. He was getting ready do do something..

[Beserk starts next turn.]

AA EE EH AA EH AA OH
As we light up the sky!
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk: "You don't sound really mad with that last remark..." (Tomboy anyways lol)

She had seen this before. Rayuke going mad just by hurting him. She took this chance now. Tyzrk ran , making an even smaller gap between the two. She clutched the bladed bow tightly with her left hand, then swung it around (Seung Mina style, as always) twice at Rayuke. The first one hit for across his chest, left diagonnaly, then the second one hit in the opposite direction. Then, she jumped away, trying to get mana into her right hand, as her eyes glanced from the dragon quickly to Rayuke.

(Double Blow: 3 more uses)
(I think I'm either getting lazy, or my post quality is ACTUALLY DROPPING!! Oh well whatev. I'm working on chapter 21 right now, so not much time to waste..)

ThEDeMoNKiNg
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Chapter 21?!? NO MORE DI FOR YOU! POST YOUR STORY! Razz)

Rayuke was amazed at the Ranger who was still willing to fight. He charged up a spell: EGO dico super Ordo of Sanctus Incendia. Tribuo mihi a fragminis of vestri ira smithed incendia ball of estus.[FIRE BALL] and launched it at Tyzrk.

While doing this, he executed a quick somersault and stood beside Tyzrk.

"Oops I think you missed Twisted Evil ITS TIME FOR YOU TO DIE! Rayuke didnt even blink, watching Tyzrk form 5 feet away.

(im going to go to sleep. cya.

AA EE EH AA EH AA OH
As we light up the sky!
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(You said you just shot it at me; but it's better than saying "Tyzrk's chest" like everyone else... I choose your fire ball to go for my face.)
(I foreshadowed you, if you haven't noticed in chpter 21)

Tyzrk saw the fireball coming, and that she missed her attack. The fireball came for her face, and Rayuke jumped to her right, so she leaned down, and put her left hand out. (To the left, not foward.) She spun around, clockwise, bow going straight for Rayuke, as well as Tyzrk dodging the fireball. She felt the heat of the fireball go past her as she dodged it.

After her spin (I seriously need that spinning skill...), she jumped away from Rayuke, getting an arrow. She still had the dragon to keep in mind, as well as Rayuke's spells. She knew he hadn't breaken much sweat, let alone shown off his strongest spells.

ThEDeMoNKiNg
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{IM IN THE STORY IM IN THE STORY IM IN THE STTTTTTTTOOOORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Razz}

Rayuke noticed Tyzrk was getting ready for an attack.

"Heh, she must of used up some energy from that quick attack, or shes trying to trick me.. either way it only means one thing. KILL"

Rayuke looked at the Ranger again. She wastrying to hit him with her sharp, pointy bladed blow! Oh noes!

Wasting ZERO time, he thursted him self forward and while doing so he ducked, still running at the Ranger, and charging up a spell. Kamehameha! (In other words, Rayuke cuffed his hands while runnning and unleshed the spell)

Rayuke let out a full blast Lightning at Tyzrks's lower middle. (heh meaning a bit lower than your butt, unless your some freaky weird person with)

AA EE EH AA EH AA OH
As we light up the sky!
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(YOUR IN HE STORY WOOHOO!! You probably won't appear until the end!WOOHOO!)
(I have little FFTA knockoffs at the clan. Check em out. I'm doing Pommimies next)

Tyzrk landed with the arrow in her right hand. Rayuke shot the lightning out, and Tyzrk dwas frightend, knowing that it freakin hurt the last time. She pushed her weight on her left foot, then used that to jump to the right. One of the stray bolts still came for her, attracted by the metal of the bow and the arrow sorta, and hit her left leg. She was shocked, but still was able to land properly. She loaded the arrow, and aimed for Rayuke's leg. She shot it, then glanced to see that the dragon was getting closer.

Tyzrk readied mana into her right hand, thinking of a plan while putting up with the pain of her leg and stomach.

ThEDeMoNKiNg
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayuke saw the arrow coming for him.

"like shes going to hurt me, right.."

Rayuke used Telekenisis to grab the arrow. Too bad that Rayuke cant think well when shot at, because the arrow hit his ankle and Telekenis pulled it out.

"ARGH not this again HERE! Take your arrow."

Rayuke used his mind, and Telekensis to thrust the arrow back, it was almost as strong as when Tyzrk shot it at him.

"Argh.. I cant keep this up, my Mana is going to run out this way.I've got to think of a plan! But what?! "

AA EE EH AA EH AA OH
As we light up the sky!
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Do you want me to do your knockoff, or mine next?? Look at the clan's news to know what I'm talking about)

Tyzrk looked at Rayuke, and off-guard, he threw the arrow back with his mind. Tyzrk glaced the dragon, and now had a plan. She put her bladed bow on her back, the ran towards the arrow, her arms behind her. Her right hand shot out the sphere of mana, just like last time. When Tyzrk thought it was a reasonable distance between the arrow and her, she flipped, and threw the mana sorta into the left hand. The arrow flew a few inches below her, and the right hand sprung out to get it.

She grabbed the arrow, and was disgusted by the blood on it for a second. The mana had been squeezed out into a bow while Tyzrk was jumping, and it was now stuck to her left wrist. She now had a bow on her left, and an arrow in her right. She knew though, that a real arrow was useless with the mana bow. Gotta try to do something like that later... She contentraded mana, and threw the arrow quite weakly at Rayuke. She knew that it would at least get to him, and that was enough to distract him. She grabbed the string of the mana, and shot out fire mana from her palm. The bow was making the arrow, and Tyzrk aimed.

(Charging for fire arrow, if you haven't noticed)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Maganic Wars Forum Index -> Battle-Grounds All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: