Online Role Playing Games
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BACK TO
MAIN PAGE

White Emptiness (With FD)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: White Emptiness (With FD) Reply with quote

One day, Tyzrk walked into a place that was... Like being in blank, white, paper. It was just white. Nothing. No ground, no trees, no grass. Then, someone walked up behind her. Surprised, she grabbed her bladed bow, bowmerang folded on her lower back area.

Tyzrk: "Who are you, and... Where are we?"

(This is a fight to get a weak or medium special only please. Meaning we won't finish page three.)
(This is just emptiness cause I'm lazy to think of a cool place. Plus, it doesn't really matter much. Forests and Deserts and towns and stuff are overused, so I thought this would be good... Or not)
(Yes, we are on ground, NOT floating)

I only put my name and made it sparkly.

Heart broken: March 20th </3
flame devil
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(w.e I'll not have my dragon special this time then, it can still fire fireballs and slash)

Dethoriac woke up in a strange place, he got up and was totally confused. He fell flat on his face from Dracoil shaking him off his back that he was sleeping on. Dethoriac was lost and he saw someone, as soon as he saw a weapon he prepared himself, He grinned at his new dragon and told it to start going around towards the back of Tyzrk as he himself started walking forward at Tyzrk.

So we meet again, you've improved a lot I've seen but no worries I can still cruch you and make you bow down to me, this time I will succeed in killing a ranger
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk: "Oh, hi undead! Long time, no see, eh?"

Tyzrk had thought this was all a dream, but the frightened feeling she had from before had returned. Killing a ranger? He failed more than me? Wait... If that guy is an undead, doesn't that mean he's gonna have to be a necrophiliac or something? Then, she realized the realness of her bow, and her other weapons.

Tyzrk: "A d-d-d-d-dragon?? Another one?!?"

Tyzrk then didn't waste time. She kenw the danger of this guy, and the dragon from before experiance. (And stripping!) She instantly jumped back, throwing the bladed bow right for the dragon's face. She landed, and prepared her mana bow. In a few moments, there was a sphere of mana in her right. She transfered it to her left, and made the bow. It's usual blue slight transparent shine was real enough for her.

Tyzrk: "I believe you haven't seen me do this, right? This time, the tides will turn against, you, weather it is two on one or not!"

(GOD, this is the second time in a row that I have fought a person with a dragon. Be pretty stupid if my next opponent was Humphrey lol)

flame devil
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(You threw your bow!!!, wow either that's stupid or you don't want it)

Dethoriac laughed seeing Tyzrk try to kill his dragon, he laughed harder and harder

To get to my dragon you must get through me!

He levitated the bow towards them and at the last second he showed off his acrobatic skills, he did a flip towards the left trying to catch attention while he sent the bow flying at the legs of Tyzrk.

You gotta do better then that my good friend
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk: "Oh I'll do better. I ashure you." (SP)

Tyzrk put up her bow, and grabbed the string. Then, she pulled back, making the arrow. Then she concentrated on the arrow alot, making the arrow bigger and shinier. Then, the arrow aimed for the dragon. The arrow, though, was also aimed right at the bow thing, right in the center. She let go of it, shooting the arrow. It amazingly shot out and split into three pieces. One going for the dragon, one quite badly aimed for Dethoriac, and one... Going for the... Rabbit... Yeah... She then tried to get as back as possible.

(Yes it was just stupid Razz)
(Multi arrow: 2 more uses)
(Wow I need to go to sleep soon)

Last edited by ddranimestyle on Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
flame devil
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Forgot your bow attack you I'll let it slip)

Dethoriac reacted immediatly to this giving his dragon commands.

Attack now!

They both charged forward and things turned out bad, both of them were focused on the attack and didn't noticed the arrows coming, Dethoriac was hit in the shoulder and fell on his back, the dragon angered that his master was injured roared, he waved his paws and the arrow hit his right paw. He put his paw down with one a bit off the ground and spat a huge fireball at Tyzrk.

Dehtoriac slowly got up and watched his dragon

RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk didn't waste reaction time. She instantly did a backflip, flipping twice into the air. The fireball hit the ground, and did that wierd.. Exploding/spreading thing. Tyzrk got burned a little on the left arm, but didn't care. She grabbed the string, and when she was on the ground, she instantly aimed her hand at the dragon's stomach. Dethoriac could clearly see that it was two arrows aiming for the dragon. She launched both arrows, and reached for her back.

(Double Arrow: 3 more uses)
(I have to go to school... I'll reply around 11 to 12 at school's computers... Unless something happens of course)

flame devil
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dracoil started flying and his wings caused the wind to start blowing on the arrows, this made one of the arrows to go off course and fall in front of Dethoriac, the second arrow hit him in the paw where the first arrow hit, it didn't hurt too much but Dracoil felt the pain.

Dethoriac grabbed the arrow in front of him with levitation and placed it into one of his pocket, he did this quickly and tried making Tyzrk not see this.

Levitation - 3
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk tried to see what would happen to the dragon. The thing blew her arrows, and she felt a gust of wind push against her. She tried to make an arrow quickly. She made one now on fire. It gave a bright red glow, orangish sort of. She aimed it right at the dragons paw right when it hit the arrow.

She then put her right hand back, trying to make it as unoticable as possible.

(Fire Arrow: 4 more uses)
(Wow, I just can't settle in for a normal attack. It's been mostly all skills so far. And you just abuse levetate and the dragon. (No proof about dragon so far, but if I had one, I'd probably abuse it too))

flame devil
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dragon began his assault on Tyzrk and flew higher, the arrow went past him under him and he started flying forward, then he darted down at Tyzrk. He was a bit to the side and flew past Tyzrk slashing with his right and unharmed paw. Dethoriac himself started walking forward slowly, he saw the bow on the ground and had an idea.
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk saw the arrow go under the dragon, and knew from past experiance that dragons airborne are bad. She instantly grabbed the bowmerang from her back (Her hand was from last turn), and unfolded it boomberang style. She threw it at the dragon's face when it charged foward, jumping back. The claw scratched her left arm a little, however. After that, she came charging at Dethoriac, hearing closly for any movement by the dragon.

Then, the bowmerang came back to her hand. She grabbed it with her right hand, left still having the mana bow in it. She continued her dash to Dethoriac.

flame devil
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The boomerang hit the eye and he lost his flight. He fell on the ground and the boomerang fell out of his eye, he was injured but devistated to help his new master. He looked at the weapon that brought pain to his body, it was curved upwards so the ends were on the ground and to middle was sticking up. He put his 1 ton onto the boomerang. (It doesn't say how heavy it is but it's big and big so it's heavy) Trying to snap it in half. Because the boomerang was upwards it was easier to break and the ground was not dirt so the boomerang did not sink in.

Dethoriac however was thinking for himself, he stopped moving forward and started running back facing Tyzrk, his speed wasn't as fast as Tyzrk but he prepared his weapons to block Tyzrk from doing any major melee damage to him.

(wow you know I am kinda abusing the dragon, also I'm breaking your weapons one by one, darn I don't think I can break the mana bow because it's on you, well I have to kill you to break it lol, jk)
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Okay, so bye-bye bowmerang... And I so wanted to use switch combo...)
(Okay, so disregard the last para about me grabing the bowmerang coming back.)

Tyzrk kept running, noticing that the dragon was screaming/yelling in pain. She didn't dare look back, and ran for Dethoriac. When she was near enough, she grabbed the string. She flipped over Dethoriac a good 2-4 feet over his head, and aimed the string for his spine. She shot the arrow during the second revolution of the flip, and landed on the third. She landed knealing, and pushed her wieght foward to grab the bladed bow, corner of her eye on Dethoriac.

(Looks like my mana bow will be the star weapon of this battle. As well as the dragon!)

flame devil
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(The bladed bow is behind you at the begining when I sent it at you so right now it's somewhere behind my dragon, I'll let that slip, again)

(2-4 feet isn't alot I'd like to remind you)

Dethoriac looked up seeing Tyzrk flip over him. He gave a strong stab wiht Spirit at the heart of Tyzrk, he jumped forward and tried to dodge the arrow that came at him, it was too late and the arrow heel (uh the back of your foot) he screamed in pain as he pivoted on his good foot around and looked at Tyzrk.

(How do I attack you if your already ran away, that's kinda too many moves, I'll let it slip, the moves are run, flip, attack, grab bladed bow, hmm, looks like that's 4)
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Bladed bow was already good into your move. Sors about that abusing multi moves)

Tyzrk, while the flip, tried to slip to her right a little, causing the staff to scratch her left arm slightly. She continued her attack regularly, almost loosing balance.

She grabbed her bladed bow, and got up, sheathing it on her back. She was about to grab the string, instinct leading her through the next move.

(Stuff)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Maganic Wars Forum Index -> Battle-Grounds All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: