Online Role Playing Games
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BACK TO
MAIN PAGE

Stranded in the forest. (DDR vs Hideki)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Stranded in the forest. (DDR vs Hideki) Reply with quote

(This is a sequel to the last fight.)

Tyzrk woke up. She remembered everything which had happen in the whiteness. She looked around to see that this was the place in which she fought Rayuke. He had obviously escaped. She knew that the fight was all a dream of some sort, but the pain in her right arm stayed. It was when Dethoriac had shot the mana arrow at her arm, and infested her with some of his evil mana.

She felt different, and for the first time of her life-

She wanted to kill.

Tyzrk found the morning dawn sun just rising on the horizon, and as she looked at the sun, she saw someone past. This was her chance. She grabbed her bladed bow, feeling the wieght of her bowmerang, and feeling enough power for the mana bow, she was now ready. She sheathed the bladed bow, readying an arrow.

Tyzrk: "Whoever is out there, come here AT ONCE!!"

I only put my name and made it sparkly.

Heart broken: March 20th </3

Last edited by ddranimestyle on Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hideki Darksoul
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cursing himself that he had been seen, Hideki quickly scrambled up into a thick foliaged tree. He prepared two shuriken, one in each hand. He crawled up to a spot where he could see, and threw one of the shuriken at Tyzrk's left arm, hoping to cut a tendon.

(sorry if you don't want to fight me, be honest, it's all right Smile)
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I don't care who I fight, really. I just want a weak/medium. How about we go to fourth page, then call it a tie?)

Tyzrk saw the stranger jump out and threw something at her. It shined in the morning sun, enough proof that it was metal and probably sharp. She jumped to her right, dodging the easily seen shuriken. She got an arrow on the jump, and now strung it.

Tyzrk aimed for Hideki's right leg, and fired it. She tried to get back. She knew something like this always would happen, but now, she wanted the fight.

Tyzrk: "State your name, and why you're here."

Hideki Darksoul
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hideki had already worked out that Tyzrk would fire an arrow at him and released the second shuriken. The arrow came whizzing toward him, and he jumped up to the next limb, the arrow tore through the air where he had just been.

Hideki : I am Hideki Shadowsoul, and I am here on assignment. You were supposed to be an easy target, but I underestimated you.
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk: "So I was to be sniped... Never by someone like you!"

Tyzrk saw the shuriken was now going for her leg. She backflipped, with the bow in her right hand. The shuriken flew, and hit her left leg, but it didn't stick, it just went scratching along the side of her leg. At the end of the flip, she threw her bladed bow spinning at Hideki. She then landed, having near no difficulties on her feet. She then charged her mana through her right arm.

Hideki Darksoul
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Sure, why not, a tie on fourth page Very Happy )

Hideki saw his shuriken go off mark a little, and was already on the move. He dodged throught the trees and readied two more shurikens. He jumped up above the trees and fired both shurikens at once (Shinobi strike)
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk was caught off-guard with the shurikens, and she flinched by instinct. One hit her leg, making her almost trip. She had to keep consentration, though. She then put her left arm outward, and her right hand grabbing the left forearm. The left arm started to give out a blue glow, then a tiny blue sphere appeared at her left wrist. The sphere turned into a big curved-like thing, that was pretty tall in size. Then, her right hand let go, making a little of the curved like object moved down, only the top and bottom of the object held it together. It was a bow.

Tyzrk grabbed the string, and concentrated mana into her right palm. She pulled back, making a red arrow, that was hot to touch. She aimed for Hideki's landing point, and shot it right when he was about to land. (Making it harder for you to dodge)

(Fire Arrow: 4 more uses)
(Also, don't try to dodge everything. I know it's early in the battle, but just telling you.)

Hideki Darksoul
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He felt more than saw the burning projectile pass through his leg. He was thrown off guard by the arrow, but was determined not to fail this assingment. Luckily, the heat of the arrow cauterized the wound, so he wasn't bleeding badly. he threw a shuriken to try to distract Tyzrk.
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk knew it was time for this. She quickly grabbed her bowmerang with the right hand, mana still on the left wrist. She threw her bowmerang, missing the shurkiken! Not expecting this, she jumped to her right, dodging the shuriken barely. The bowmerang was going at Hideki's torso, and quickly.

Hideki Darksoul
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hideki saw the Bowmerang as it quickly approached him. Time was short, so he unsheathed hius blade and angled it in front of him. The bowmerang hit the blade, pushing him back a bit, but flew off at an angle, embedding itselfin the tree beside him wih a hollow Thunk.

Hideki put away his sword and readied two more shuriken.

Hideki : You are resourceful, I will give you that, but this isn't over just yet!

Hideki threw one of the Shuriken, aiming for her head.
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk quickly gathered mana into her arms. She concentrated power into her hands, making the mana bow onto her left arm. She quickly made two arrows, and shot it, one aiming accuratly for the shuriken. It his the shuriken mirically, knocking it to the left. This also made the arrow go a little off track, but that didn't matter. Both were going for Hideki's stomach, but one was off target.

(Double Blow: 3 more use)

Hideki Darksoul
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hideki saw the blue bolts streaming towards him. They meant death, and a painful one at that. He quickly unheathed his sword again. He sliced the large branch above him, which fell directly in the way of the arrows. the two bolts stuck in the oak, and dissipated.

Hideki : you'll have to do better than that.

Hideki threw the second shuriken at Tyzrk's head, then readied another.
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk reacted quickly. She shot an arrow upward into the sky so it would come down at Hideki's head, and ran left to avoid the shuriken. She then ran for the tree with her bowmerang as quickly as she could.

(Not much, but I'm sleepy)

Hideki Darksoul
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hideki readied another round of shurikens and released them both at once. (shinobi Strike) After he released the shuriken he readied his sword.
His eyes widened. He forgot about the arrow! He heard a whistling sound as the arrow plummeted toward him. He dropped off of the limb, and onto a smaller limb below him as the arrow embedded itself into the limb where he just was.
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(It's alright. Razz I was freaken tired too at, what? 11 PM. ><)

Tyzrk heard a thump, but didn't hear a scream. Hideki had dodged the attack. Tyzrk now had two shurikens to worry about. She made another arrow, making it single and as big as she could get it. She launched it through the bow, and at Hideki. The arrow slited into three, one going left, right, and at Hideki.

The one in the center hit one of the shurikens, and went on. The second one, however, hit her precisly on target. Tyzrk yelled in pain as the star sunk into her right shin. She bent over, blood spilling out. She pulled it out, and angrily threw it back. (Hot Temper Skill, damn I love this skill. I only have three, and the rest specials, so this really helps!)

(Multi Arrow: 2 more uses)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Maganic Wars Forum Index -> Battle-Grounds All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: