Online Role Playing Games
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BACK TO
MAIN PAGE

Geffen Forest at noon
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Geffen Forest at noon Reply with quote

Tyzrk walked through more of this thick forest after her encounter with Hideki. It was a bright noon, her alignments arguing with each other. This caused Tyzrk to be extreamly angry. Then, she walked into a tree. She shook her head, then turned her walking direction. Surprisingly enough, it was right into another tree.

Tyzrk was getting tired of this. She walked into more trees, not knowing someone was following.

I only put my name and made it sparkly.

Heart broken: March 20th </3
FarStriker
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Ok, I'm going to start here, DDR knows that I will go camping, but still wanted to fight me, so I will start.)

After finally getting out of the Plains of Argis, Illithian now got lost in a forest. First plains, next a forest? Will this ever end? Will I ever get to the tornament? After another hour, Illithian decided to take a nap in a tree. When he awoken he saw a simaler face, looked in more closely and saw a bow.

Illithian:(whispering) Tyzrk...

Illithian jumped down from the tree and ready his weapons, even though he had known Tyzrk was not evil, he had heard rumors she was acting a little more strange lately, more evil. Illithian noticed that she keep walking, still not knowing where he was. Maybe I'm mores stealthier then I though?

Illithian: We meet again, so ranger, tell me, whats on your mind?

Illithian grinned, as he unshealthed his two daggers, it was a tad darker in the forest then the time suggests, due to the trees. His daggers might be a tad harder to see in this light.
http://www.maganicwars.com/forum/sutra39776.html#39776

Illithian, the elven druid...
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk was surprised by the familier voice, and ran right into a tree. She turned around to see who she fought at the worlds first baseball diamond. She felt excitment course through her body, but Jibou gave her a quick slap in the face.

Tyzrk drew her bow, remembering the conversation with Jibou and Qcyct. She had to keep in the urge of just jump off and slash. Her bladed bow in her hand for some reason, her bowmerang on her back. She felt pretty healthy to shoot out some mana arrows too, so she was set in case they fought.

Tyzrk: "We meet again, Illlithian. I-"

She couldn't find the right words to say. She wanted to say, "I want to kill," but she just stopped her sentance right there. Damn Dethoriac, damn him! Tyzrk still wasn't fully recovered from the evil mana, and had a wierd feeling of good and bad between her. Tyzrk stood with her bladed bow in both hands.

FarStriker
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illithian:I... I, I... I hear you've changed, so, ranger, theres two ways I can find out, one with you simply telling me, or two, me beating it outa you. Entirely your choice.

Illithian laughed after he taunted the ranger, he took him down once but he heard that the ranger had aquired a new weapon,but did aswell. He barely won the last one, so he was in for quite the battle. Whether the ranger anwsered his question or not, he would have a battle today.

(Lol, you can almost use a special every post of yours...)

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Wow you're right!! I just get specials, not skills, huh?)

Tyzrk wasn't able to keep the urge. She jumped back, grabbing an arrow immediatly. She called Jibou, who quickly appeared at her shoulder.

Jibou: "Goddammit! I can't ever trust you!"

Tyzrk: "Sorry, but we're gonna fight anyways! Help me?"

Jibou: "Well, since I made a deal..."

Jibou put her hands out, next to the head of the arrow. (Jibou/Qcyct's about a hand big, remember) Her hands shined a bright white, and then the arrow did as well. Tyzrk took this chance to stretch it back, then aimed it for Illithian's stomach. She knew he was able to dodge it, especially since it was not even by surprise.

(Holy Arrow: 4 times left)

FarStriker
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illithian, saddened by the lack of a response, but he didn't really care, he was now used to wordless battles. He instead focused on the rangers new power. Wow, havn't seen that before, looks good (oppisite of evil good), I hate good

Illithian now concestrated on how to dodge this, he thought it was fairly easy. His thought was correct, and he easily spinned around, pivoting on his right foot. The arrow went right buy him, but he could still sense the holy/good from it.

Illithian:I never knew you were a goody-goody...

Illithian now wanted to start this off, with a new attack. He dashed straight toward the opponent, but instead of going behind her, he ran around her in a squere-shape path and ran around her 3 times, then dashed in toward her. He was on her left side, and slashed at her arm with one dagger, and with the other he stabed at her neck.

Illithian, open from this risky attack, tried to keep both eyes on his oppenents weapons, but knew she was no real threat against him at close range.

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk was used to her luck, so she grabbed an arrow, and saw Illithian run confusingly around her. She summoned Qcyct this time, and he made the arrow into a redish-black.

Tyzrk: "Goody-goody?!? (Hates this term) I'll show you bad!"

As Illithian was going for her sides, she pivited her left foot, making an arrow jump out from her quiver, and her bowmerang, still sheathed in her back, jumped left too. The first dagger hit the bowmerang, which made the dagger go too left, missing her side. The second hit the arrow, making it barely missing the neck. Tyzrk could feel the dagger by her neck. She stiffened in fear, but then remembered that she had to keep calm.

Tyzrk took her chance, and jumped 180, now facing Illithian. She already had the arrow strung, and aimed it for Illithian's stomach again. She shot it, trying to catch him by surprise and trying not to give him time to retreat. Tyzrk took charge away from Illithian as fast as she could before Illithian could try to catch up.

(Evil Arrow: 4 uses)

FarStriker
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing he missed his target, Illithian knew she would counter attack, anyone in there right mind woundn't let a dagger next to their neck. When Tyzrk jumped, he knew what was coming, just not where. He didn't want to give up his attacking range. So when the arrow was being loaded, and right before it was shot, he slashed at it, and a dark blade of wind came out of his dagger. The arrow was released at the same time the wind came out, so the wind slowed it down, but not stoped it. It hit Illithian weak in the stomach, very weak for that matter. But Illithian felt not good, but evil from it.

Illithian: O no, I'm facing somebody evil, I'm so scared. A bad-to-the-bone person now... hahahaha.

Illithian loved taunting others, he liked to get in there mind.

Illithian now ran to catch up to her, but she was as fast as him, but still he was running after would catch up next turn. Illithian knew she would'nt continue running, she would counter-attack somehow. He keep his eyes on her new weapon, her bowmerang some had called it. Nethertheless he thought is was dangerous.

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk kept her run, adding a little more force into her running as Illithian taunted her. She felt the bowmerang bounce with every step she took. She just kept running.

Yeah right.

At some point, she knew Illithian would try to run up to her, so she did a frontflip, and when she was facing him, 180 upside-down, she threw the bladed bow as forcefully as she could at Illithian's thieghs. She got on her feet, faced Illithian, and unsheathed her bowmerang.

FarStriker
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(You would have to throw it slow, its heavy...)

Illithian spotted the bow coming at him, slowly, so he short hopped over it and spinned 180 degree's and threw his boomerang the oppisite way of Tyzrk, hopefully sneakily. Illithian then ran straight toward Tyzrk and tried to scissor hit Tyzrk with both of his daggers. He aimed at both her hips with his two daggers. The boomerang started to come back, but Illithian body was covering it so Tyzrk would have trouble seeing it.

(I hope biller won't mind)

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk saw teh balded bow just go under Illithian, and the boomerang he threw at her. She quickly drew out her bowmerang, and placed it in front of her. The boomerang bounced off the bow one, and went back to Illithian, making some of Tyzrk's left fingers bleed.

Tyzrk jumped back as she saw Illithian charging at her. She jumped back, throwing her bowmerang right at Illithian's face, taking every advantage she could take while they were close. One of the daggers hit her right thiegh, but it was nothing serious. She turned around, and ran, putting her hand up so she could catch the bowmerang.

FarStriker
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Wow, i have no idea wth i was thinking when i wrote my last post... 2 movements and 1 attack... woops. Also when i throw the boomerang i meant to throw it behind me... so ill just ignore the whole part about the boomerang...)
(I'm Back!)

Illithian saw she was about to throw a boomerang at him, he quit the stab of his left hand and pushed it upward agaisnt the bowmerang that was about to hit him, and it barely went above his head, but it scratched his hand minorly. Illithian, now mad at the fact that he was hit by this ranger, attemted to stab at her hip, again.

(Would have more to say, but I'm unpacking)

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Ignorance is something you can't gain, but knowledge is something you can lose. O.o Why did I just type that?)

Tyzrk ran as she grabbed an arrow. Jibou! Quick! The angel appeared and started her chan immediatly.

Thine spirit is one with mine.
Spirits of heaven.
Hinder the intentions of this scourage.
Cast upon him with indifference!
Reveal the power of thine greatness!

As that went on, Tyzrk used her left hand to grab the Bowmerang that just came back. She saw a shine from the arrow, meaning the chant was done. The next thing she heard, though, was Illithian's footsteps; very close to her. She knew he was to attack, but was ignorant of where the blow would land.

Tyzrk stopped, and spun to Illithian's right. She spun, and the first revolution was where the blow hit. It had hit her left hip very minorally. (Sp?!?) The next spin she took was in case Illithian was to attack her again, more to Illithian's right. The last spin, Tyzrk was near Illithian's right side, and she raised her right hand to stab his head on the end of that last spin. She had kept her bowmerang in her clutches, not even daring to try to attack with it.

Tyzrk jumped back, not knowing what Illithian may do next.

(Holy Arrow: 3 more uses)

FarStriker
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illithian, seeing her load an arrow, made a dimension hole, but waited till she released her arrow before droping in it, the dimension hole, leaded to just a tad right of where he was, and attempted to scissor hit her again, both aiming for her hips.

(Dimenison, 2 left)...

(woulda been longer, but I'm tired, and im goinng to have a dirt clog war!!!)

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk finished her spin slightly, to notice Illithian was gone. She looked to see that he was right there. Tyzrk put her right index and thumb fingers on the blade of Illithian's right dagger, and pushed it to push herself back, spinning in the opposite direction, dodging the daggers. But of course, she was spinning clockwise to hit Illithian, and now counter-clock to get back. She dizzied out, and fell over.

(Damnit, I should get that Twister-Ranger skill I notified a while ago...)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Maganic Wars Forum Index -> Battle-Grounds All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: