Online Role Playing Games
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BACK TO
MAIN PAGE

Kerning Culverts (Gunner Only) (Friendly Battle)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Kerning Culverts (Gunner Only) (Friendly Battle) Reply with quote

Tyzrk walked into a city, as the guards called it, named Kerning. It had tall buildings, and everything of the like. She walked through an allyway, worried. She knew this world wasn't ever safe. Tyzrk looked at the afternoon sun, and sighed.

Just then, she heard footsteps. Is that person following me?? How long has he been doing this?? Tyzrk had realized that the person had been following her for quite a while now. She turned around to see-

I only put my name and made it sparkly.

Heart broken: March 20th </3
GunnerCDM
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ranger walked forward calm, cool, and collected. The alleyway was far to small for his liking, but then again his target wasn't all that much of a close combat fighter either. "I've been following you for some time Tyzrk and i must say you are hard to track down..." His hand oddly went to his sword rather than his bow and he continued forward at the same pace, looking for the best place to strike the entire time. The blade shone from the sunlight that managed to make it into the alleyway, only a mere inch out of it's sheath. "Only one question, why be caught in this city?"
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk: "...Stalker..."

Tyzrk took her bladed bow out, jumped back, facing Sie (I'm useing Sie, since I'm too lazy to type up the entire first name) . She held her bow in her left hand, grabbing an arrow. She knew that this stranger had seeked for her, but didn't know who he was, or why she was being hunted up.

Tyzrk: "Tell me... Why do I keep being sniped down?? Whoever your leader is, just lead me to him, and I'll kick his ass! You are the second one to try and kill me from someone!! WHO IS IT?!?"

GunnerCDM
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I work for no one, i tracked you on my own elf." The arrow made him rethink his strategy and Dezi let go of his sword. Drawing his pre-loaded crossbow instead he also reached for something unseen on the back of his armor, where most of his weapons were kept. "Lets make this quick, four of your friends still need to be tracked down as well." (Good luck ddr)
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk: "H07Y 5H1ZN17 W7F 15 717?!?111"

Tyzrk was awestruck as she saw some HUGE thing in his hands. She took her chances, and noted not to be hit by those things loaded in it. Tyzrk jumped back, and thought of why he was hunting her and some random people for. That must mean he's evil! JIBOU!!

Jibou: *Pop* "Yes, Tyzrk?"

Tyzrk: "I uhh need some help."

Jibou: "HOLY CRAP!!! What is that thing?! I'll help you right away!

Thine spirit is one with mine.
Spirits of heaven.
Hinder the intentions of this scourage.
Cast upon him with indifference!
Reveal the power of thine greatness!
"

Jibou chanted out her prey, as the arrow gave a white glow. Tyzrk thanked Jibou, and loaded the arrow in. She jumped back, aiming for Sie's stomach, and shot it as forcefully as she could, making her fingers sorta hot.

Tyzrk: "So you go killing at random?! And you tracked me down for how long?!?"

(Holy Arrow: 4 more uses)

GunnerCDM
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Nice fire arrow..." Bringing his left hand out from behind his back without anything in it, the arrow slammed straight into his hand. The wound quickly seared closed however due to the heat and he broke off the ends that stuck out. "However you should know being a ranger yourself, that I don't need this hand." It might have made him seem a little insane, but the holy did no extra damage proving he wasn't evil. "Not quite at random young one, I?m just sorry that you had to get involved." With this he fired the crossbow aiming straight at the elf's chest, a steel bolt now flying through the air at extreme speeds. (Just so you know, holy arrow isn't in your character sheet yet, the main post at least. Razz He said young one because he?s late 20's early 30's, haven?t decided yet.)
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ESNTKFIRNDLBUE WHY CHEST PPLZ?!?)
(Sorry, Holy's now in my sheet, cause you won't wanna search for it)
(Congratulations on your character sheet reaching 2nd page.)

Tyzrk was scared to see the thing out so soon. It flew right for....her chest. >< (Y'know, I can transform this battle into something like mine and TDK's fight at anytime. ^^) She fell to the ground, grabbed an arrow, and rolled under the arrow. He's not evil?!? Well... He shouldn't be good... Oh what the hell; burn.

Tyzrk jumped at the end of her roll, pretty colse to Sie now. She loaded the fire arrow, which she ignited before the jump, and shot it quickly at Sie's leg.

(Fire Arrow: 4 more uses)

GunnerCDM
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(While it would become the most popular battle, i'd rather not. Laughing ) Dezi quickly leaps to the right not thinking about the narrow alleyway, and ends up simply smashing his shoulder into the wall but avoiding the arrow. "Nice one kid, but not quite nice enough." Reaching to his back again he drew out a boomerang, throwing it way off target past the elf, but he was more intrested in the return trip. (Hmm i probably shouldn't use my fire arrows, considering what happened last time someone played with fire around you.)
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(*Snaps fingers* Aww darn it! ^^' Well it's only common sense that clothes burn when on fire!)

Tyzrk knew the boomerang would come back. She had enough sense to know, and she had an idea to counter. When the boomerang came back, she noticed it was going for her left foot. This made things easier. Tyzrk spun, dodging the boomerang, and threw the bladed bow at Sie's stomach, almost crashing into the walls of the alleyway.

Tyzrk then turned tail, and tried to run out of the alley, concentrating mana into her right hand.

Tyzrk: "Let's at least fight in a comfortable place, now shall we?"

GunnerCDM
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acting off instinct Dezi quickly draws his sword, intercepting the bow. (Quick draw) "Intresting..." Picking up the bow he cuts the string before placing the new weapon on his back with the rest of his weapons. "Even left the boomerang" Picking that up as well he puts it back in it's place before following the elf, puting the sword and crossbow back to. "Only one question, I have better weapons than you for ranged shooting so why bring me into it?" (You can if you want lol, but use your own fire it won't be my fault. Razz )
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Well no duh, how can I catch something that's spinning with blades all over it?? ?_?)

Tyzrk ran out of the alleyway as fast as she could, for she kenw she had to be faster than Sie, considering she's used to running all the time, and he had the gigantic weapon he's always carrying. She turned around, and made a sphere of mana in her right hand. She pressed the sphere into the left hand, and the left hand made the sphere bigger.

Tyzrk fisted the sphere, making it spread out in both directions, up and down, to make a blueish bow. She let go of the bow, and it stuck to her wrist. Tyzrk grabbed the bow, and made two arrows. She launched them quickly at Sie's stomach.

(Double Blow: 3 more uses)

GunnerCDM
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I meant grabing it once it had landed.) The bow was no suprise, rumors of this elf had been spreading across the land for some time. The two arrows were however, luckily having time to react considering how far away Tyzrk had gotten. At the opening of the alleyway he quickly jumps against the wall again, painfully smashing into it. "Eh gotta stop doing that..." Shaking his head and regaining his calm the ranger walks out of the alleyway, observing his new surroundings. "That was impressive, but i'm afraid i have to do you one better." Taking something off his back that was already half his size, he flips it open and locks it shut. Drawing three arrows he strings them and aims at the elf before leting them fly with extreme speed and precision. (Triple shot)
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk saw Sie shoot an arrow that splitted into three, and knew instantly what to do. She pulled hard on the string of her mana bow, making a big arrow. She aimed for the arrow that had been in the center, and shot it through the bow, spliting this arrow into three as well. The two on the sides hit the others on the sides, cancelling each other out.

The center however, bypassed Sie's center one, and if it weren't for Tyzrk's speed and crappy reacts, she would have been damaged pretty badly. The arrow scratched her left shoulder a bit. The pain was sharp, causing her to clutch her eyes tightly, but it wasn't that bad. At least she knew the arrow in the center was to go to Sie as well.

Tyzrk: "So now I'm popular, eh? Rumors across the land??"

(Multi Arrow: 2 more uses)

Last edited by ddranimestyle on Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
GunnerCDM
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Popular for your humor, today we'll see if you can fight." It was to late for Dezi to react and he simply raised his left arm taking it straight through the forearm and breaking off the ends just like last time. "I have heard that you talk to yourself." He was determined not to be outdone by a simple bow made of mere mana and drew another arrow. Aiming this time for the elf's stomach he lets the arrow fly with much more speed and power than a normal bow could pull off. (Just for future refrence even though it didn't matter this time, it is actually three arrows not a broken one.)
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk: "T-T-TALK TO MYSELF?!?" Since when did I do that?!? My alignments talk to me by mind or something, but oh well. I'm known, I'm known.

Tyzrk saw the arrow coming, but she was albe to dodge it blindly by sidestepping. There was much more room now that they were'nt in a stuck up alley. Tyzrk knew that Sie had to be a nuetral, but this would still be a good distraction. She made a mana arrow, and ran as fast as she could towards Sie. But her left arm always had to be outstraight to keep the mana bow working for some odd reason, so she ran with her left arm down, and her right hand grabbing the left's elbow. As she did that, she called for help.

Qcyct: "You called?"

Tyzrk: "Yes, I need your help." (Remember, all conversations with the alignments are instant, like having a conversation with yourself in your mind, it happens at once, and others can't see the alignments unless they allow it, but how stupid would that be?)

Qcyct: "Don't worry, I know exactly what to do.

Awaken!
The wise redeemers of darkeness and fury.
There's no green far and near.
May our fertility sustain us.
Deliver us from this ugliness as our hearts deserve.
Evoke Tella and Tenebel!
"

The arrow grew black and red, dark sparks flying out from random directions. Tyzrk jumped, and noticed she was just a meter away from Sie. Damned, too close! She had to take her chances though. She was already airborne, so she shot it for Sie's right arm, using the recoil to help her get away in midair.

(Dark Arrow: 4 more uses)
(Special! Special! Special! lol)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Maganic Wars Forum Index -> Battle-Grounds All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: