Online Role Playing Games
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BACK TO
MAIN PAGE

Bridge of Nogan (Lathers)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Bridge of Nogan (Lathers) Reply with quote

Tyzrk was walking, doing her usual thing through the day. The day was a nice, clear, sunny early-afternoon, not a cloud in the sky. If she looked closly enough, she could see some mountains in the far distance.

For a while she walked, until she came across a bridge made of wooden logs with multiple ropes holding it up, and along the sides. Tyzrk looked below the bridge to see a river of water, which ran at a great, dangerous speed.

She gulped, and took her first step on the bridge, taking utmost caution. The river was about seven feet below the bridge, which only frightened the poor elven girl more. She was scared of hieghts, but hated water much more. (*COUGHSHECANTSWIMCOUGH*)

Tyzrk started her walk slowly, grasping the ropes on the side for balence, as if expecting it to fall over any minute. (I woulnd't blame her...) She steadily got used to the bridge, and let go of the rope banister. She walked calmly, thinking of when the bridge would end. It seemed that it, along with the river, was about a mile long.

Suddenly, she felt the vibration of another set of footsteps ahead. Since the two were far apart, she didn't see anything of the stranger except the silhouette. The details of the person grew more noticable, and came closer.

They met at the center of the bridge, and it probably took them ten minutes to get there. Running away or dissapearing wouldn't help Tyzrk now. It was either a peaceful walk through, or a battle to the death. She tried the peaceful walk first, as any sane person would do.

Tyzrk: "Uhhh.... Excuse me. I'm trying to pass through here..."

(Damned! I think I made a REALLY good place! I simply need to copy/paste this in my notepad file and save it for later!)
(Throwing of the bridge would just be cheap, don't try that please! XD )

I only put my name and made it sparkly.

Heart broken: March 20th </3
Lathers
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(note: this is a friendly match, no rewards)

"Uhhh.... Excuse me. I'm trying to pass through here", the Elven Ranger stated. Lathers, looking the Elf Tyzrk in the eyes, said, "Well, there's not enough room on this bridge for one of us to pass the other, and I don't know about you, but I'm not walking all that way back."

Lowering himself into his signiture Back Stance. Releasing his breath through his mouth, Lathers raised his arms above his head. A second had passed before he brought his hands crashing down, using his psychic powers to shake the bridge violently(except for where he was standing). (Telekenisis- 4 uses left)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk: "Well, I might as well jump ove-AUGH!! ARGHAUGAHHHHH!"

The bridge vibrated violently, but as Tyzrk looked down on the current, which of course was much more dangerous, she had much insperation to keep holding that rope to keep balence and not fall of the bridge. It was more simple then she thought it would be, but the thought of her falling into the raging death trap was more then enough to creep her out.

She knew the guy was aggresive, and she wasn't able to get to his head. Trying to make a deal simple, she flipped over the stranger, drawing her bladed bow just in case he would try to attack while she ran to the other side of the bridge. That was it. She could be free from the battle.

When Tyzrk landed, however, she remembered how she could have died by the man, and didn't tolerate this. She turned back, grabbing an arrow, ready to defend herself from this insane maniac. She knew he would have attacked anyways, the usual nature of most people in the Darkness Incarnate world... So she had to fight.

Lathers
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing the elf jump over him, Lathers whipped around, only to come face-to-face with Tyzrk's arrow. Thinking quickly, Lathers decided to give the elf a little swim. With a crashing motion of his hands, the bridge was split apart by the psychic's mind.

The bridge below the elf fell out. "That should do her in," Lathers said aloud to himself. Unfortunately, Lathers forgot that he was on a suspension bridge, and fell into the river as well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk instantly squeeled and flipped up from the collapsing bridge, and noticed the two ropes on the top were still in tact. Smirking at the ropes, she grabbed onto it, and flipped over, landing on her hamstring area so she sat on it like a bench. She laughed at the mage's mistake, and heard a distant snap.

Her eyes widened, the laughter stopped. She looked to her right side to see that-

THE ROPE F**KING BROKE!! 0o0ll

Too late for her. She tried instantly to bend over and grab the other rope. Her reactions weren't quick enough though. She felt the wieght of air press against her body, like her butt was the bottom of a meteor. That didn't feel good. The feeling of fear didn't help either.

She fell in, but strangly enough, bonked her head on the bottom. She felt no water at all. Tyzrk got up, feeling her head for any serious damage. She then looked around. All she saw was black, and Lathers. She stood up, and saw some random guy come in. (Apperantly, Beratha)

Beratha: "Hehehehe... More victoms.."

Tyzrk: "Huh? Whazzya want Santa?"

Beratha: "What the f- Errgh! I'm Beratha! You should be trembling at my feet, elf!"

Tyzrk: "Are you being rascist to yourself?"

Beratha: *Sigh* (Why do I have to work with all the wierdos?...) "Look, you aren't drowned, so both of you are in my thanks... And to repay me, I'll want a fight between you two. You'll still be in the water, but I'll make it so that the only thing that stays normal is the current. You won't drown or sink or anything."

Tyzrk: "You're being generous why chicken broth?"

Beratha: (Why AM I being generous?! ><) "Wh-Whatever! Just go out there and fight! I want to see blood and guts!"

Beratha dissapeared, and the black started to fade away.

Tyzrk: "NO!! COME BACK YOU HEARTLESS ***** ARGH!! MOTHER-F**KER *** ***** YOU ****!"

[DDR says: Censored ^^]

Tyzrk: "Argh... Well, we have to fight now.. I don't know that guy's problem. Aracknaphobia? No wait... Diarrhea? Well, the point is, we have to fight, so I guess we might as well get this over with."

Tyzrk grabbed her bowmerang, since she remembered she dropped her bladed bow on the flip earlier. Her mana bow wasn't usefull now, as she needed her concentration. Rocks and water didn't help. Fire arrow was obviously out. Her chances are numbered....

The black faded completly away, and the two found themselves in the river. There was no way they could get to surface soon, and the water was as fast as a wild boar attack. Thankfully, Tyzrk was able to sight some rocks that looked big enough to stand on, but that was a long way from where they were at.

Tyzrk knew she wasn't able to drown, and they could fight all day underwater, but the slow-mo problem cycled through her mind, "NOT GOOD!"

With her bowmerang in her hands, she was looking for a wild fight ahead.

(Wow, I'm in a really good mood right now. Usually, I'd give you crap posts, but this is something I like, I like! ^^)

Lathers
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(wow, lol)

"Who the hell are you talking to, Elf? That guy from the Jello Bowl again?"

Lathers noticed that he felt much lighter underwater, since he was thankfully somewhat bouyant. (did i spell that right???) Noting his surroundings, he saw a circular stone and a formation of rocks, both downstream. I'll have to remember those, Lathers thought to himself.

He charged his Jumper skill, and jumped towards Tyzrk, aiming a flying kick for her head.
(Jumper- 2 uses left)

"GLUBGLUBGLUB!!" Lathers screamed, the water mutilating his battlecry.

(sorry for the crap post; unlike you im in quite the bad mood.)
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk: "Uhhh some drunk guy..."

Tyzrk saw the kick flying towards her head. ShE ThEn DeCiDeD To UsE AwFuL CaSeS oF CaPiTiLiZaTiOn ThAt MoSt PeOpLe WoUlD GeT PiSseD oFF At ReADing. She dove under water more, knowing that breathing was perfectly safe in this water. Blessed by an evil god of hell, I mean, what can be more trustful then that?

Tyzrk dove to almost the bottom of the river. Rocks were the ground, but it felt much more comfortable underwater in a moving river. She drew an arrow, and loaded it in her bow. She took her feet and magneted them to the ground as best as she could, and aimed for Lathers's upper body area. She pulled, and fired it, only to realize it was UNDERWATER.

The arrow went barely two inches before going through the bow ( the gap between the bow part and the string part) and flew off in the water. It dug itself in a rock faraway from there, and if it had a voice, it would most likely be laughing it's feather off at Tyzrk's stupid ideas and that expression she had on her face.

The grounding was pretty smooth for Tyzrk, but that was since they were all the way down on the bottom. She knew up at the water's surface was much more rough then it was down here.

(WOAH!! It took like a freaken hour to type this up! I'm sorry! I was doing some other random things so... Yeah)

Last edited by ddranimestyle on Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Lathers
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(its alright)

Lathers was about to connect with his kick when the Elf buffeted him with aweful cases of capitalization and dove down deeper. Seeing his opponant notch an arrow, Lathers was doubting his survival. That was, until he saw the arrow fly WAY off-mark.

Realizing that his opponant was stunned, Lathers knew it was the best time to conjure up an attack. He spread open his palm, and thrust it in the direction of his adversary. A blue orb shot out of his hand and instantly wiped Tyzrk's mind. (Confusion- 1 left, 0 left against Tyzrk)
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk was hit by some type of mind-Juuken, wiping her memmories off like a grass stain and oxy-clean... Except, this one makes more sense. For a split second, she just simply started to flow away... Then, it hit her. Her bowmerang, of course. The bowmerang boncked her on the head, knocking her to her senses. But not her mind.

At first... She questioned what she was doing there. Or why. Hell, she questioned herself who she is. But none of that mattered. The only thing she remembers is that the bowmerang was her weapon, and that the guy just standing there was an enemy.

She jumped up to above Lathers's head, rising the bowmerang above her head. She then threw it crashing down right onto his scalp, possibly giving him the worst case of dandrouf he's ever had in his life.

(Ironically, Tyzrk works better WITH amnesia XD Her specials are worthless in water... and the only weapon she could use (At least right now) is the outcast, the bowmerang!! And she doesn't have the fear of water or the planning of retard now. She thinks this is a perfectly normal place even!)

Lathers
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(isnt that an assumed hit?)

After getting doinked over the head with a bowmerang, Lathers leaped back in the water a bit. Fortunately, the Confusion should wear off soon... Unfortunately, she won't be here to realize it, Lathers smirked.

Making a circular motion with his hands, the current stopped, and drew back, forming a liquid wall behind Lathers. (Telekenisis- 3 uses left) "For the record," Lathers started, "As soon as my concentration is broken, or I just feel like it, this huge wall of water will come down, completely crushing you. It won't drown you, but it will smash your bones across the rocky riverbed, for sure."

Lathers chuckled to himself. Talk about a catch-22...
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(No it wasn't an assumed hit. I say it like that, but you can always dodge or block)

Tyzrk then felt the same sensation as when she was fighting Pommimies. It felt like a bliss-ful hell. And when her memories came back, all she saw was-

Tyzrk: "HOLY F***!!" ><

Tyzrk screamed at the top of her lungs as she saw the water building (Building as a verb, or building as in a gigantic house. Both work Very Happy) right above her. She clutched her eyes, and, by reaction, jumped towards Lathers and hugged him. She didn't know why she did it, but she did. XD It seemed to make her a bit more calmed.

(Yes, that was an assumed hit sorry! XD)

Lathers
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(LMAO)

"Get off me!" Lathers screamed, "I can't kill you when you're grabbing me!"

At that moment, Lathers lost concentration, it broke when he was trying to pry the aquaphobic elf off of him. The water crashed forward, as gravity dictated. It swept the ill-fated fighters off of their feet, and dragged them down, bashing Lathers against the rocks numerous times.

Coming fully to his senses, Lathers pushed off of the bottom of the river, and swam up to the surface, elf in tow (Strong Swimmer). Catching his breath, Lathers swam for the shore, flipping off Beratha as he did.
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk was absolutly speechless of what the hell she just done. She snapped to her senses, and looked at what Lathers's expression was pointing to. She turned her head to see, "THE F**KING WATER!! AHHHHHHHH!!". If only there was a word to express how much she hated this moment.

The water crashed down on the two. Tyzrk was forced in doing cartwheels in the water against her will, and nearly crashed into a rock. She stopped, and the water calmed a little. She was still going downstream though. Tyzrk saw the arrow that was stuck in the rock a while ago, and grabbed onto it.

Meanwhile, Lathers gave Beratha the finger, and he got angered. Beratha gave a big gust of wind that knocked Lathers back in the water, and made the water more vicous. Tyzrk was about to get on the rock where it was safe, but the sudden speed change in the river snapped the arrow jaggedy in two.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...CK!

The two were probably going downstream all day, not drowning or getting a cold. Tyzrk was actually red at the face of anger. She didn't know about the other guy, but she tried to get to shore, and all attempts failed.

(Yay =D)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Maganic Wars Forum Index -> Battle-Grounds All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: