Online Role Playing Games
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BACK TO
MAIN PAGE

Mushroom Kingdom (DDR Vs FS)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Mushroom Kingdom (DDR Vs FS) Reply with quote

(I'm gonna take a real battle again yay! Anyways, I'm tired of us just seeing projectiles and simply sidestepping em... So....)

Tyzrk walked along the bright warm summit, humming a tune and enjoyed the view. Stupidly enough, she didn't notice the gigantous hole in front of her, and she fell in. How stupid she felt while in that hole she fell down more and didn't use right grammar.

Tyzrk suddenly felt she was instead of going down, she felt like she was going up. When she stopped falling, she noticed she was standing up straight. She looked down to see she was standing on top of a large green pipe, and jumped off.

Tyzrk marked her surroundings, and saw she found a place with blocks that you hit with your head to get concousions, little mushroom things that walk sideways, and green and red turtles with wings that bite your shins.

She walked around this strange world, and noticed her walking was only three or four frames repeating over and over again. She saw some guy appear, and the screen blacked out and went into a talking scene.

Tyzrk: "Bleep bleep bloop bloop bleep!" (Who are you?)

(Yeah, it's 2D, 2D!! That means it's only left, right, up, down! So ducking is okay, but sidestepping is disallowed. (Even for me) This is gonna be fun.. ^^)

I only put my name and made it sparkly.

Heart broken: March 20th </3

Last edited by ddranimestyle on Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
FarStriker
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Lets go, I'ma be rusty as hell (crap post quality and all) but you wont mind... will you? My computers fixed! But guess what? Illithian's story is deleted Sad Sad )

Illithian was trying to make even powerful dimension hole's, and slashed onto the ground (the one you fell in) the dimension hole that stayed steady so Illithian tested the hole himself. He jumped in, and landed in a 2-d world...

Paratrooper: Welcome two contestents, today one of you will live... and you other will... BUM BUM BUM
Loose a life... but you start with three so... it really doesn't matter! But just pretend it does.

Illithian looked, and found a two-d Tyzek.

"
Illithian: Hello Tyzrk, I didn't see you arive (I was here before you)... O well, guess i won't be seeing you any longer, I will kill you this time!
http://www.maganicwars.com/forum/sutra39776.html#39776

Illithian, the elven druid...
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(S'okay. I haven't had any real battle since you left lol)

Tyzrk: "Great job Lith, you screwed us up again." >.> "But if it's another rivalry fight, then I guess we can-"

Tyzrk stopped talking as they went out of the talking scene cause of some idiot kid pressing enter before she had a chance to finish talking. The two stood facing each other (It's not like they can look anywhere else) and the music stopped. Tyzrk drew her bow, which was about two sprites long and ended with a sound effect which would actually fit drawing a sword more then a bow, and gave an obnoxious glow.

After giving about two seconds for Illithian to get ready, a HUGE "GET READY!" sign appeared on the screen, which was dark blue on the outlines, and light blue on the inside text. It took up so much of the screen, that an end of the letters smacked Tyzrk right in the face. The explamation point dot almost hit Illithian on the top of the head, but it missed, due to the dot not being two more pixels down.

Obnoxiously huge letters: "GO!!"

(I'd type more, but I'm gonna give myself a break now and let you have the first strike...)

FarStriker
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illithian quickly took a throwing dagger and threw it full force aiming right for Tyzrk's stomach. He jumped onto a ? mark block and awaited Tyzrks move...

(rusty as i said before...)

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk saw the dagger coming for her. Usually, she'd jump to her left into some random hole to save herself. But this time if she tried that she'd have to go through the background. So this was a time for a knock off jump! Bloing! She left the ground and towards a ? block in front of her.

She saw the projectile quickly going under her and off to the left of the screen and beyond. But instead of grabbing onto the block, she instead hit a side of it with her face. There was no falling sprite of her, just going back down. If there was a way to yell out the word "*#&$" right now, she'd do it.

Tyzrk landed, and grabbed an arrow. She loaded it into her bladed bow, and decided if she was to shoot for Illithian, it'd probably hit the yellow block instead. So she waited...

FarStriker
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Your raid are going to own here...)

Illithian silently awaited the rangers move...

(Well small, but i don't wan't the attack...)

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk saw the guy not making any move, giving her an advantage of a good attack. She didn't want to waste her chance like she did a few seconds ago. She loaded the arrow in her bow, and jumped up higher then the last jump she attempted. She waited until she was about there, and fired the arrow at Illithian's feet. She was using both her hands, so she fell back down again. On her butt. Again.

She got up, waiting to do something more drastically crazy in a few seconds of crazy dagger dodging. She wondered if that could be some type of new sport. Dagger Dodging. It sure sounded like it.

FarStriker
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illithian saw the arrow heading right for him so he pushed it back with a strong wind comeing from his blade. (dark wind, 2x left)

The wind pushed the arrow back toward Tyzrk, at a slow speed, so slow Illithian didn't even know if it would reach her... but it was going toward her. Illithian then decided to follow up the gust with a throw of his boomerang, and hopefully one, or both would hit her.

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Double attack? Oh well, and I'll let it pass through =D)

Tyzrk saw her arrow spinning towards her, feeling the wind of darkness over her hair. She looked up, and the arrow's body (The wooden middle) smacked her vertically in the face. It left a red line on her face, and the boomerang going for her wasn't helping. The arrow bounced in the air, and Tyzrk took her chance.

She shot her hand up, grabbing the airborne arrow barely on the tip. Pichu wanted a donut. She jumped, shooting the arrow for Illithian's feet again. Stupidly, she fell on her butt again, and jumped up at the rememberance of the boomerang. Litterally jumping, the boomerang came for her feet, and hit her leg, making her fall down in her entire frontal body this time.

She felt the pain of the boomerang, but she couldn't determine which leg the boomerang hit. She got up anyways, and waited for Illithian to do something.

FarStriker
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(No double attack, defending and attack, not against the rules...)

Illithian tried to jump, and spinned, the arrow hit right in his shoulder (the right one) and he felt it very painful, he grabbed it out, and broke it in half because of his angry. He caught his boomerang that and shealthed it on his back, hoping it will make as a makeshift shield.

He awaited Tyzrk's move afterwards, he hoping that his back would heal a tad bit more because he was resting.

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ookic)

Enough stalling. Tyzrk grabbed an arrow, and set it on fire. She aimed diagonnaly, and fired at the block Illithian was standing on, hopefully setting it on fire and harming poor Litthy. (If you weren't on the block anymore, then I aimed at your feet.)

(Fire Arrow: 4 more uses)

FarStriker
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illithian took out his boomerang and threw it at Tyzrk just as she realesed her own arrow. Illithian didn't want to be hit by another, so he jumped up onto a higher block before the block was ablaze.

(Well, still crap...)

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ADVICE: Take your time to post. Think hard, and type quite slowly... It works for me. Think of your move before you type, and think of it about three times to make it clear in your mind. So clear, there's alot of detail in it. Of course, if your mom's yelling at you, you can't concentrate as well, ca ya? XD)

(Uhhh where'd your boomerang go? o.O)

When the arrow hit the block, instead of igniting, a coin poped out of the box, and dissappeared. The block stayed there, except it was not brownish. The boomerang came quick for Tyzrk, and she knew half of what to do. She jumped for the block ahead of her, and tried to get onto it. The boomerang came and hit her in the shins, annoying her a bit.

She landed, not taking much damage from the boomerang as she expected. Tyzrk wondered if that was because she was getting used to pain, or pain here was reduced. Most likely, it was cause she was an idiot. The boomerang came back, but under her block. She gave the boomerang the tongue, and almost had it cut off by the boomerang.

"You wanna play with boomerangs, eh? Well, I'll give you my boomerang!"

Tyzrk threw her bow with all her might at Illithian's face. She then wondered why she threw her bladed bow instead of her bowmerang. $#!*

FarStriker
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illithian jumped down and caught his boomerang and then disappeared out of the dimension, he reappeared on the bottom-most floor.

He then sheathed his boomerang, and at the same time threw one (throwing) dagger at Tyzrk.

(Crap AGIAIN... Don't worry i'll get better.)

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Don't worry, I know you'll get better again =D Just next time, tell where the dagger is going)

Tyzrk saw the dagger coming for her. She then stomped on the block she was on, feeling the pain in her left shin. It has officially taken her half a minute to realize which of her legs were in pain. Strangly enough, the boomerang had made a hit on her, yet she felt no blood. She looked at the box of this game and it said it was a "T" rated game. o.O No blood?

Anyways, the dagger was going pretty quickly through the air, even for this buggy, laggy old system, and that was worrying her. She jumped as laggily quick as she could, and the dagger went over her head. Illithian needs to polish up on his throwing dexterity Tyzrk thought. Hell I bet I could handle those throwing toys much better then he could ever do. ^w^ Then I could rub that fact in his face! Haha, I feel better already just thinking about it!

Until then, Tyzrk landed, and stuck her left arm out towards Illithian. She concentrated her mana bow. Interestingly enough, her mana bow had a much cooler look into it then it ever did in real life. I have to come back here some time and shoot some mana arrows at these helpless turtles, this bow sprite is so cool!

Until then, she went back to observing Illithian and was ready to finnaly attack. She grabbed the bow, and pulled back, making two arrows out of mana. She aimed pretty much straight (As if she could aim anywhere else with that stupid sprite) and fired the two arrows at Illithian's stomach area.

(The bow looks something like this: , except obviously the top is blue as well as the bottom.)
(Double Blow: 3 more uses)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Maganic Wars Forum Index -> Battle-Grounds All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: