Online Role Playing Games
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BACK TO
MAIN PAGE

Border of Morning, Evening, and Life
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Border of Morning, Evening, and Life Reply with quote

Tyzrk walked on a small rock path, dirt and grass were parrellel along each other. Eventually, Tyzrk came accross what looked like an ancient temple. It had two small pillars near the entrance, stone pillars that weren't that tall, possibly used to keep lanterns in as it had small holes in the top. As Tyzrk drew nearer and nearer towards the temple, she saw a woman that appeared to be human. She was blonde, and had a big dress and also had an umbrella, a freaken large one that was pink on the outside, and looking on the inside, it was like looking out to space at nighttime. Strange... Thought Tyzrk, as it was bright day.

Just then, the woman chuckled as she made the entire place shine. Tyzrk put her arms to cover her eyes, protecting them from the flash. She took her arms out slowly and looked around. The same temple, but something was way different. One end of it looked like it was bright morning, and the other end was dark night. She was standing on the night side, and knew something was up. Tyzrk grabbed behind her back for her weapons, but none of her weapons were there! The only thing that was usable was her mana bow. She drew that out, but by the time that happened, the woman had dissappeared, and a figure walked in towards Tyzrk from the morning side.

(This is what the temple looks like:

And yes, the person on the right (The blonde) is the girl I described in the first paragraph)

(Okay, this battle is a SPECIAL-LESS, ONE WEAPON RESTRICTION fight, for the fun of it. =D Skills ARE allowed however, obviously. I can tell right now this battle'll be fun!)

I only put my name and made it sparkly.

Heart broken: March 20th </3
Allawen
What's parapet for?
What's parapet for?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Intresting Reply with quote

Stasus appeared from one side of the temple, "An intresting place. I've seen others like it though. Don't ask where or how though. That's another story." He lifts a brow. "Nice bow. So how did you get here and for further reference I am Stasus, a guardian of sorts. Who are you?" He drew his sword and took a ready stance after judging distance between him and his ranged foe. he had battled a ranged foe before but not with a bow such as the one she had.
"This should be intresting. This realm seems to have laws other than that of the normal realm. I still have my natural abilities though. Prehaps that can give me the edge." he thought.

(Sorry for the lame post. my mind is kinda mehish today and my mom has some online courses with a test or something. I can't wait to get my own computer. -_-)

Click For character description
http://www.maganicwars.com/forum/sutra11360.html#11360
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"My name's Tyzrk.." The elf said as she wondered if her wielding the bow a bit too early might have caused Stasus to think she wanted a fight. Goddamnit you retard! >< she thought. "I... I don't know why I'm here... I was just making my way towards the city and... This happened."

She felt a strange feeling like a string being twanged. She tried desperately hard to make a fire arrow, but nothing would happen. From the feeling of this weakness, Tyzrk would probably only be able to shoot one arrow at a time as well. (This is the special-less part, obviously) Though from her lack of weapons and flashy attacks, this would be slightly benifitial for her as she has alot less weight on her back.

Fight or not, she went into a ready stance. She noticed Stasus carried only but a sword, a big one in particular. That would hurt. Bad. So Tyzrk had to keep her distances...

(Hey I just noticed something.. If we could use specials, your flash bomb AND Shadow Blast could work here lol. All you'd need to do is switch sides XD)

Allawen
What's parapet for?
What's parapet for?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Heh Reply with quote

Stasus backed away from his foe for a little more distance he didn't want to make a move just yet. She didn't seem hostile like other enemies who would have normaly attacked by now. He decided to give her and opening she couldn't refuse. He stuck his blade into a patch of dirt and found a nice wall to lean on. "I guess whoever sells the arrows for that thing must have ran out of stock.", He commented with a smug look. "What keeps you from firing? Is it the arrows or your aim? I could move closer if you want.", He shruged at the notion retaining the smug look that he had before. He knew that if she wanted to fight she would clearly fire while he was talking of course she might also be short tempered. Meaning that the taunts would draw her fire anyways Of course fron this distance, he had plenty of time to dodge fire.

(Yeah I noticed that, I should start my background story sometime soon. It would probably help people understand him a bit more. o.o But i'm also busy. I'm in the process of making my own game Very Happy)

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Please put the link of your chara sheet into your sig, makes things much easier, thanks ^^)

"Muh..?" Tyzrk asked as she lowered her arm a little. She felt quite confused and insulted at the same time. She knew fighting wasn't her thing first hand off, but some random human (Lol racist) came and punched her in the pride. Sorta. Tyzrk decided to do things quickly and finnaly, for once, start off with a bam. Tyzrk concentrated power into her bow as she called for one of her alignmental aids, Qcyct the devil! (This is all in her head, keep this in mind)

"May I be of your a... a.. acc... a-quincy?" stumbled the miniature devil.

"I need you to help me make an over-obnoixiously large post on a forum!" said the female elf at once.

Confusingly, all the devil could do was give this akward stare (o.O), and say, "Err.. What?!"

"I-I mean help me dispose that guy!" Said Tyzrk in a hurringly way, tripping over her tongue nomerous times. The devil then understood. She needed an evil endused/drugged arrow, and Qcyct was the only one who could help. He flew near Tyzrk's left palm (Qcycts like one of those mini-alignments who pop up near the shoulder in cartoons, so he's about a fist big) , and started a chant, arms out foward.

Awaken!
The wise redeemers of darkeness and fury.
There's no green far and near.
May our fertility sustain us.
Deliver us from this ugliness as our hearts deserve.
Evoke Tella and Tenebel!

The bow started to feel more powerful then before, and gave off a darker flash. Tyzrk pulled her arm up, ready for an arrow. She grabbed the string and pulled, and an arrow was made. A black, evil filled arrow was in her hands. The only problem was, however, it bursted into thousands of tiny molucules, quickly dissaperating in the air. Tyzrk cussed to herself as she remembered most her powerful attacks wouldn't work in this realm. She has wasted time and energy.

(So I guess you really have the first move XD Go ahead.)

Allawen
What's parapet for?
What's parapet for?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Alright! Reply with quote

Stasus looked on at the peculiar elf as she appeared to be stuck in some frantic argument with.....herself. He continued to watch until a large black arrow materialized seemingly from nowhere. "bingo" He thought as he quickly toock up his blade and prepared to dodge, then just as he had already tensed up for a quick leap to safety, her arrow seemed to dissipate. As strange as this was, Stasus would not allow himself to give up a perfectly good opening."Now!" He thought and used the tension he stored up already to jump into an attack. To sloce the gap quickly enough, and w ithout taking a hit, he needed to use his speed and the surrounding environment and with that he used his speed to approach in the best zig-zag pattern he could manage as his body nearly became a blurr (enhanced abilities). The whole time he tried to stay in the air by kicking off the walls as he moved in then just as he was halfway there he kicked down to the ground and used the sword to help stabilize himself be digging it in the ground behind him, then letting up on the pressure as he reached a decent running speed. Then while running, he resumed the zig-zag for about 3 yards before performing an impossibly low dash that would take him right past the elf, he held out his sword with the flat of it ligning up with her shins to trip her up.

(zig zag from wall to wall then zig-zag on the floor followed by a supprise trip attack. He's trying to leave a bit of an impression by suddenly jumping like that. By then you should have been able to make anothr arrow unless that dark thing had some sort of lasting effect.)

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(No it was just to make her look retarded)
(And, Qcyct ment to say acquaintance, but I was sleepy at the time (I posted that at 11!! And still maintained a good post quality!) so I forgot how to spell it or something, and I replaced it with something at the top of my mind, Quincy! ^w^)

Tyzrk watched as the man jumped left to right. Confused, Tyzrk tried to charge power for an arrow in her hand. She was almost finished, and was ready to pull the string to make the arrow, but in surprise Stasus dashed at her right. That was never good. Tyzrk cancelled her charging as she jumped foward, trying to dodge whatever Stasus was trying. The sword hit her right shoe, and cut the sole off.

Damned that was close! Tyzrk thought while she was in midair. However, when the sword hit the shoe, it knocked Tyzrk off balence slightly, and she fell over on her face. She quickly pushed herself up, trying to keep concentration on her left hand so her mana bow doesn't dissaperate alltogether. Tyzrk kept her eye on Stasus for any other type of surprise attack.

Allawen
What's parapet for?
What's parapet for?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Missed!" He thought as he dug both feet and sword into the ground, and with a bit more difficulty than normal brought himself to a stop. "I can still keep her on her heels!" He thought as he turned quickly to face the elf, He relinquished this thought however as his dash had carried him further than he wished. After spoting the damaged footwear he got an idea. "I hope that didn't cost too much." he made a sound as if clearing his throat, obviously he was trying not to laugh. Afterward, he lept up on the roof top and began to walk along the roof while letting the blad rest on his sholder, he kept a close watch on the elf the entire time to avoid any unplesant suprises. "Still haven't confirmed anything about that aim of yours er. Trikie, um Twerks, ah yes! Twerks." He tried to make himself look as wide open as possible while really remaining on guard. Hopefully he would seem as if he were underestimating her.

(Oh, Stasus isn't always annoying like this. Originally I ment for him to be more serious but a bit more of my personality kinda leaked in. No, i'm not a jerk I just know a bit about how people tick. >.> <.< The mind is half the battle.)[/i]

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(What's the fun of serious characters unless you have them act.. Unnaturally out of characters from time to time? That was how I wanted Tyzrk, but little by little I dropped her IQ inbetween battles, and she's the retard ace of jacks (Or something) you see now =D)

Tyzrk looked at her shoe. She awnted to laugh as well for some retarded reason. "Actually, I stole these shoes. Some people running shops just don't pay much attention.." Tyzrk felt the ground with her bare right heel. It was obvious it was concrete, or something of the like. But for now, she must attack. It was now, or eventually.

She took a light step back, and grabbed the string on her bow with her right hand. Her left hand was layed out, pointing at Stasus's face. She pulled, and an arrow was made. Tyzrk made it look like she was about to fire it, but didn't. Instead, she made her hand go up more and more until it looked like she was aiming at the sky, not Stasus at all! But, when she let go of the string, and the arrow went flying, it still went in Stasus's direction.

The arrow flew high, and when it was at it's peek, it started to slow. It then turned 90degrees, and headed downward towards Stasus's head, but was to land behind him. Tyzrk planned this, hoping Stasus would jump back in and boom.

Allawen
What's parapet for?
What's parapet for?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Intresting Reply with quote

Stasus watched carefully as she formed an arrow taking note of the amount of time it took to make and how it was made. From what he saw, she would pull t he string and during the process an arrow would materialize. This seemed quicker and more practical than the traditional quiver of arrows however, timing could take good care of that, he would just need to use the right openings. He got ready to dodge...or strike whatever seemed approporiate. He knew better than to drag things out especially with a foe who wouldn't need to move as often....unless he forced her too and with that exposed foot he also had a weak spot to exploit. He looked at her somewhat in apology. Then shifted his face to the classic brow lift as started aiming for the air. This was the perfect opening and he wouldn't pass it up. He moved towards the edge of the roof and tensed up. Then just as she fired he kicked off with the same speed as before hoping to close the gap before she noticed where he was (She was looking up to aim right?) he lept at an angle that would land him about 5 feet in front of the elf, after landing he did another straight dash like before trying to keep low to the ground but not quite as low as before, sacrificing being a smaller target for movement control which would allow him to stop sooner this time. he had his sword ready to aim the flat at her stomach to knock the wind outta her.

(Basically he's not trying to kill you but rather get a forfiet out of you. He dosen't like to kill unless he feels it's nesecary or unless he's extremely angry. Oh and to explain my attack. He waited for you to fire so that you couldn't simply re-aim your arrow and fire while he was tryign to close in, also he was hoping you would look bakc down where he was and be like O.o that is if you weren't looking already. If needed, I can repost.)

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk was looking quite high in the sky. That came into price. She fired the arrow, and looked at the shrine's roof. Strangley enough, the human wasn't there. And, due to natural reaction, she looked backwards. This was thanks to a certain half ally half enemy rouge she met all the time. He was always up for backstabs. Stupidly, she forgot about the fact that she was against the human, and when she did realize, she looked foward and... Ever had someone attempt to punch you in the stomach while your back was turned? Yeah, something like that.

Tyzrk's eyes widened, and wanted a donut. She jumped to her right, barely missing the sword. Her left elbow almost bent, making the mana bow fade out for a quick second. She landed, and concentrated on her bow for another second, making the flow much more steady. Tyzrk had to keep a more of an eagle's eye at Stasus if she wanted her other shoe sole. She wondered what would have happened if that Rayuke accident happened with Stasus. She then gave herself an imaginary punch in the gut for remembering that moment.

Allawen
What's parapet for?
What's parapet for?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stasus continued his dash and lept up to the rooftop (gravity control) as soon as he landed he began to walk smoothly as if nothing had even happend. "Don't underestimate me Twerks." He commented while keeping a sharp eye on his ranged foe. Afterwards, he simply circled around on the roof and waited for another attack.

(Meh)

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk ignored the first part of Stasus's sentance, as she was getting pretty ticked. "The name's Tyzrk!" She yelled as she prepared another arrow. She was surprised the human could jump so high, and that could effect the entire battle, as she could probably be very unlucky to not even make a single blow on her opponent. The arrow materialized, and the bow was pulled.

Tyzrk took aim. Now she didn't wait for any fancy aimings. She aimed right for Stasus's foot as for payback for taking off her sole. She shot for his foot, and stepped back a little, hoping Allawen was gonna get hurt. (Highly doubtful XD)

Allawen
What's parapet for?
What's parapet for?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stasus smiled as he prepared to take another opening, but this time he kneeled down at the edge and as descreetly as possible, took one of the loose shingles for later. Then just as before, he waited for her to release her arrow then lept off the edge to a different edge of the roof then down at the elf. On the way down he decided to chuck the shingle that he took at her face in an attempt to buy time then aimed the flat of his sword at her bow arm. "If I can damage one of her arms she won't be able to draw the string and we both leave with our lives." He smiled at the thought. Then made a reverse swing with his sword which sent him into a spin. He would use the momentum from the spin for more damage. Even if he didn't break her arm he could at least leave a serious bruise.

(Does she always have anger issues? Razz)

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(That was sorta a double attack. But meh.)

Tyzrk, as always towards her strategy (Well, as much as she has a strategy) , charged for an arrow, and waited for oppurtunity. The sheet of roof covering wasn't gonna help. She ducked, keeping her right arm charged for an arrow whenever needed. She jumped back up, and Stasus went Chrono on her, spinning for her arm.

Tyzrk, in quick reaction, pulled and fired the arrow at the sword during it's cycle, or, by some mericulous chance, his hand. Any would have been fine to stop the attack. Just to make sure, Tyzrk jumped back, right hand sort of setted to block, and landed, ready for another counter if need be.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Maganic Wars Forum Index -> Battle-Grounds All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: