Online Role Playing Games
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BACK TO
MAIN PAGE

Payon Forest (With humphrey)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Payon Forest (With humphrey) Reply with quote

Tyzrk walked in a forest, taht was more and more maze-like the deeper she walked into it. It was really animal infested, as she found out. (The hard way) Along with her, Xhercfa the Forest Spirit followed Tyzrk, but behind the trees so no one (Even Tyzrk) couldn't see it. Xhercfa liked to stay hidden.

It was late afternoon when Tyzrk stopped near a place with almost no trees on top of a hill. There was a light stream to the left of her, and a gimongous rock behind the stream. She sat down, and rested...

I only put my name and made it sparkly.

Heart broken: March 20th </3
Humphrey
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Paul, Draelogoth, Samwise, and Benny were all strolling through John Paul's home, the Payon Forest. They came to John Paul's favorite spot in all of the forest, a delightful clearing with a large rock on top of the hill in the middle.

But there was someone already there.

John Paul did not believe that the unknown person had spotted them yet, although Draelogoth was somewhat hard to miss, so he sent Benny in front to attempt to find more information about the figure sitting on top of the hill.

Silently, and blindingly fast, Benny raced towards the top of the hill. He stopped a few feet away from the person, who he identified as a female elf, looked her over quickly, and returned to John Paul. It's a little elf girl. I think she's a ranger because she has a bow strapped on her back. Benny conveyed what he had learned through the mental link.

We will go out and meet her to find what her intentions are. Draelogoth, you stay back in the woods. We wouldn't want to frighten her too much.

John Paul, Benny and Samwise all walked, or flew in Samwise's case, out to the girl. John Paul called out to her.

"What are you doing in this forest? I haven't met you before."
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xhercfa examined the forest when Tyzrk sat down and started to relax. The spirit then noticed a human accompanied by a dragon, swamp creature, and a barldorth. This had to mean trouble. Xhercfa darted towards Tyzrk, but she accidentally hit a tree before Tyzrk was even in it's vision range. It then heard voices. Crap! I'm too late! The forest spirit thought. Then, Xhercfa noticed a dragon. Whatever it is they doing here, it is most likely not good..

Meanwhile, "What are you doing in this forest? I haven't met you before" said the human. Tyzrk looked up, but squinted her eyes due to the fact that when she got up to look at the human, she looked straight into the sun. A black blotch stayed in her vision as she looked down so she fully saw John. But she saw a barldoth and a swamp creature. The swamp creature Tyzrk recognized, as she knew her friend Pommimies owned one, Fengui. She knew a swamp creature could be an annoyance, but for now John's answer needed to be answered. "I-I'm here to go deliver a parcel... But I got lost in this maze of a forest. My name's Tyzrk. May I ask you what you are doing here..?"

Back at where Xhercfa is, it was trying to hear everything the two said. It flew slowly towards Tyzrk until it saw the dragon's big eyes stare down at it. Crap I'm noticed!

Humphrey
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While John Paul went to talk with the girl, Draelogoth saw a forest spiritfly by. Well, it seems as if our new friend has a forst spirit as a companion. She must be a formidable foe.

Just then, the girl responded to John Paul's question. "I-I'm here to go deliver a parcel... But I got lost in this maze of a forest. My name's Tyzrk. May I ask you what you are doing here..?" I believe she is trying to play the helpless card. Luckily, that won't work on us anymore, since underestimating her could prove deadly.

"I doubt that you are simply here to deliver a parcel. My dragon friend has just informed me that you are being accompanied by a forest spirit. No messenger girl would have a forest spirit, and no forest spirit would get lost. So tell me, what are you really doing here?" John Paul almost laughed at the girl's attempted deception. It had nearly worked, and John Paul had almost written her off as harmless.

John Paul commanded Draelogoth to fly over to their location, and he did, kicking up a small cloud of dust as he landed. Draelogoth stared straight at the girl, his eyes demanding answers from her. John Paul added, "Don't worry, he's perfectly friendly if you cooperate, and he can understand you just fine."

Samwise kept an eye out for the Forest Spirit, while Benny also watched Tyzrk, making sure she didn't try anything tricky.
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"B-But I am here to deliver a parcel!" Tyzrk yelled, holding up a box. The box was small, empty, and had a tear in the right corner. "Damned, the bunnies must have gotten into it again!" After listening deeply into the conversation, Xhercfa knew the four were to start a fight. Xhercfa knew she had to do something, but felt bad that it couldn't do anything.

"My forest spirit..? I let that thing follow me cause I'm in it's debt or something..." Tyzrk said. "Cooperate..?" She asked looking at the dragon. It's smaller then Rayuke's dragon! she thought. "Wh-what do you mean? You're gonna kidnap me or somethin'...?"

Humphrey
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Two small things: The conversation is over a mental link, so you wouldnt be able to hear it. And Draelogoth is both bigger and more powerful than Draike. Humph.)

The girl answered with another lie. John Paul knew that there wasn't anything special in that box. He intended to find the truth, or at the very least punish this girl for lying to him.

"I find that hard to believe. In fact, I will go so far as to say that you are lying to me. I intend to find out why you are lying to me. Draelogoth, I've always heard that turning up the heat is a good way to find the truth."

With that, Draelogoth let loose a blast of fire, aimed straight at the girl. John Paul wondered how the girl would avoid it, but given the uncanny aptitude everyone in this world seemed to display at dodging, he had no doubt the girl would avoid it somehow.

Keep a lookout for that Forest Spirit, Samwise. I don't like not knowing where it is. Benny, you get behind the girl and get ready to attack when there's an opening.

The battle had begun.
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(>.> By conversation I ment the one that was spoken out.)

Tyzrk took off her leather armor, threw it at the flames, and jumped into the stream. The armor was only to wiegh her down, but she was even more stupid to forget she had:

A bladed bow
A bowmerang
The Rign of Framma

strapped on her back. She sunk to the bottom, forcing her to jump out and fly straight into a tree. There she hid in the leaves, trying to get dry. She grabbed an arrow, set it on fire, and started warming herself up with the arrow.

(Fire Arrow: 4 more uses)

Meanwhile, Xhercfa just stood still like a statue, hoping to bore the swamp creature away.

Humphrey
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Grr... My internet is stupid.)

She is taking off her clothes. Now she is getting wet, and lighting candles to set the mood. If I didn't know better...

"Excuse me, but I would like to take it slow. I don't even know you yet..."

Benny followed the girl's movements and identified the tree that she went to.

Draelogoth then let out a line of flame, lighting the tree on fire.

"Normally I wouldn't let him burn any trees, but there is a forest spirit around, so Im not worried about hurting the forest."

Samwise kept watching the Forest Spirit. It was unlikely to bore him to death.
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xhercfa looked at teh tree getting burned. Good luck Tyzrk. she thought sarcastically. It wasn't her forest, so she isn't gonna get mad for it burning down. Xhercfa continued the staring contest with the swamp creature. Tyzrk threw the flaming arrow behind her, not even knowing there was something behind, and jumped back in to the stream. It was getting cold. She jumped back up, except this time back at where she had originally started. "E-E-E-Excuse m-m-m-me..?" She asked, trembling. "C-C-Can you please m-m-m-make a fire wrrright here? Sooooo c-c-c-c-cold..." Tyzrk unstrapped all her weapons and threw them down on the floor to her left. She then pointed to the right where she wanted a little fire made to warm herself up.

Humphrey
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The girl jumped out of the tree just in time, back into the stream, and then took off her weapons. She asked Draelogoth for some fire.

Alright, this is getting wierd, she's definitely starting to strip down, but she is saying she's cold. Next she's going to be asking for some body heat to warm her up. Sick Freak.

Draelogoth, ever the gentleman, shot some flame at Tyzrk. Unfortunately, his aim was slightly off, and the flames shot straight at the pile fo weapons. Oh well, more fuel for the fire.

Benny quickly moved out of the way of the fire arrow that was randomly thrown in his direction. He quickly stamped out the fire before it spread.

The fire from the tree stayed in that one tree, since it was sufficiently far away from any other trees to stop it from lighting them on fire too.

Samwise kept staring at the Forest Spirit. He challenged it to a blinking contest. He was pretty sure he could win since he didn't have eyelids.
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(You know if you wear wet clothing it just makes you more cold/sick?)

Xhercfa accepted the staring contest. If she was gonna be useless in the battle, she would at least do something. She knew she was gonna win cause she was a spirit. They don't need to blink, it's just that sometimes they do just because.

Tyzrk saw the fire hit the weapons. She didn't care right now. Hypothermiaphobia was on her mind. She put her hands near the fire, sighing in relief.

(This battle is really enjoying XD)

Humphrey
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(yeah, but that doesnt mean you have to give me a strip show, perv. Razz )

The fire hit the weapons, burning them up, but Tyzrk was finally warm. I didn't expect her to let you burn her weapons up, Draelogoth. I guess she must have some kind of backup plan. I think it might have to do with that spirit, Samwise, so don't blink.

John Paul, I don't have eyelids. There's no way I CAN blink. I've got this spirit covered.

Benny decided that Tyzrk was sitting there a bit too peacefully. He rushed in from behind and slashed at Tyzrk's back. As an unintended consequence, if he hit then it would sever one of the straps holding up Tyzrk's shirt, bringing her close to a wardrobe malfunction.
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(All it was was her armor, no strip show. You know she has a shirt underneath.. Unless you WANT me too.. heheheh)

Xhercfa was actually enjoying this competition. He has to blink sometime.... Tyzrk was enjoing the heat of the fire, that is, until the bear jumped out of nowhere and attempted to slash Tyzrk's shirt(?!). She looked back seeeing the bear, and jumped backwards, dodging the attack, but she accidentally put her back into the fire! She jumped back into the stream, then back out, now even more desperate to warm in front of the fire.... She jumped on the other side of the fire, knowing that the bear most likely wouldn't try to hurt her there cause the fire was next to the stream. The bear would have to go through the bear or the fire before getting to her... She took more time to warm up.

Humphrey
I'm on highscores!
I'm on highscores!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Its the Barldorth, not the Bear.)

Samwise kept staring at the Forest Spirit. I don't think it knows it can't win. But maybe it can't blink either. That would be an interesting situation.

Benny missed, but John Paul expressed relief at that fact. He had realized that Benny's attack might have some consequences that would push the rating of this fight past PG. Benny! There are virgin eyes watching! Control yourself.

Draelogoth noticed that Tyzrk seemed to be trying to stay close to the fire. He decided to help that process by warming her up quite a bit more. He let loose a blast of fire at Tyzrk.
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I just read your dragon's fire can't melt my weapons o.O So maybe it COULD be possible to get my weapons back, cept the strings would burn out making bows be useless. That's why I bought/made bows with a second use! XD)

(Did you read at least a little of my story? Cause I'm gonna use the angel and devil things soon... You have to read at least a bit of it, or else I'd have to explain to you that the angel and devil are only seen by the designated person, so if they openly talk to the angel/devil, others would see it as if they are talking to themselves. XD No wait nevermind.)

(Oh, not the bear XD My mistake!!)

Tyzrk saw the fire stream comming. She jumped back a little, and the fire hit the grass, making the current fire even bigger. Making her even more warm, she sighed once more with her hands out towards the fire.

Xhercfa kept still, not moving a muscle. Or an eye. She didn't blink at all, keeping up the staring contest that has been going on for at least ten minutes by now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Maganic Wars Forum Index -> Battle-Grounds All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: