Online Role Playing Games
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BACK TO
MAIN PAGE

Bridge of Nogan the Sequel (With Flame)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Bridge of Nogan the Sequel (With Flame) Reply with quote

Tyzrk was walking, doing her usual thing through the day. It was a nice, clear, sunny early-afternoon, not a cloud in the sky. If she looked closly enough, she could see some mountains in the far distance. Xhercfa followed the elf, giving a lookout for anything that seemed suspicious.

For a whilethry walked, until they came across a bridge made of wooden logs with multiple ropes holding it up, and along the sides. Tyzrk looked below the bridge to see a river of water, which ran at a great, dangerous speed.

She gulped, and took her first step on the bridge, taking utmost caution. The river was about seven feet below the bridge, which only frightened the poor elven girl more. She was scared of hieghts, but hated water much more. (*COUGHSHECANTSWIMCOUGH*)

Tyzrk started her walk slowly, grasping the ropes on the side for balence, as if expecting it to fall over any minute. (I woulnd't blame her...) She steadily got used to the bridge, and let go of the rope banister. She walked calmly, thinking of when the bridge would end. It seemed that it, along with the river, was about a mile long.

Suddenly, she felt the vibration of another set of footsteps ahead. Since the two were far apart, the two didn't see anything of the stranger except the silhouette. The details of the person grew more noticable, and came closer.

They met at the center of the bridge, and it probably took them ten minutes to get there. Running away or dissapearing wouldn't help Tyzrk this time. It was either a peaceful walk through, or a battle to the death. She tried the peaceful walk first, as any sane person would do. "Uhhh.... Excuse me. I'm trying to pass through here..." Xhercfa only watched from a few feet behind Tyzrk, half-knowing the results..

(Throwing off the bridge is just cheap, please don't try that XD)
(The area is based off of the area on my battle number 11 (In my battle log) , so if you want to know what would happen to us if we fell, take a look. We'd just fight underwater.)

I only put my name and made it sparkly.

Heart broken: March 20th </3
_Flame_
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(This level would scare the shiz out of me. I'm afriad of hights and not the best swimmer. o.o Good luck. xD)

Crunch was walking down a road, when he came across a bridge. He started to skip and sing, "I'm a model, you know what I mean, and I do my little turn on the catwalk, yeah, on the catwalk, on the catwalk, yeah, I do my little turn on the catwalk."

Crunch stopped as he came across a bridge, if he fell he'd survive, but he'd have to swim. Far. It didn't look as sturdy as it could be, being made of only ropes and wood, a nail that, by the looks of it, didn't have any purpose, was in every other log on the bridge.

He walked down it for a while and eventually decided to be a daredevil, and jumped on the rope to the side, walking down it. He started to wobble and fell to his right, onto his side. He heard a loud snap and when he looked down his arm was out the bottom of the bridge. He broke a log. He quickly jumped up and quickly walked away, almost embarrased at himself.

"God damn," he mumbled when he saw a shadow of a women, and what appeared to be a small tree following her. Crunch screamed in his thoughts. He was sick of having to fight person after person, without even being able to take a walk across a bridge.

Once they got to each other he looked at her. A female elf, also an archer. Not too bad looking either, Crunch was intrigued. He wanted to see if he could scare her, you know, for fun.

[Insert Tyzrk's dialogue] "Mmkay sweet-cheeks, just gimmie a little sugar, and you can go right on by."

(Too much fun. xDD)

biller wrote:
That I rather poke my own eyes out with my cock, while trying to 69 myself, then stand another second in the presence of you and the likes of you?
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(O.O ...)

Tyzrk's eyes widened to the size of EGGS. Out of all the things any guy in this world usually says, why say this?!? Tyzrk thought to herself. She thought about ways to get out of this. She could jump, but that'd be stupid and she wouldn't want to swim another ten or twenty minutes. She could talk herself out of it, but it would most likely end up as a fight. She gave a sigh to herself in her mind, knowing she would need to fight anyways. That, or she'd get lucky and run away successfully.

A third idea popped in her mind. If she was going to have a fight, she might as well piss off the drow before fighting him. This, and they could possibly get to safe land before fighting. Tyzrk gave a few steps back, giving her the right amount of distance for her plan. Not saying a word, she reached for her back to grab an arrow. Pulling it out, she put the head of the arrow in her right palm, concentrating fire mana into the head. It took a while, but it set on fire. (The head of the arrow is metal, so the body of the arrow doesn't go 'poof!'. Like that.)

Tyzrk then gave a dash towards Crunch. About five feet away from the guy, she kicked the ground with her feet, launching her in the air. She fliped and landed a few paces behind Crunch. By the time she started to run again, Crunch would have turned back at least. She threw the arrow lightly at the drow, end first, not the head. "Hey!" She said, throwing it. "Catch! And don't drop it or else we all die!" Her words were hasted like her run towards land she ran quickly. She noted that the drow had a what looked like a very small puny bow, but it looked like it had potential to hurt. Lots. She kept an eye behind her (>.>) to see if he tried anything sneaky.

(Fire Arrow: 4 more uses left)

_Flame_
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(You're basically the only girl in DI, and you're a ranger elf. I couldn't go without hitting on you.)

He watched the girl jump over him and toss the arrow. He quickly noticed it was on fire, and grabbed it.

"Hey, you forgot something!"

He stuck the arrow in his bow and shot it passed her. It landed on the bridge about six feet infront of her and quickly lit the bridge on fire.

"Now come on back here and lets do this the right way."

(The bridge will be fully on fire in another page and a half, by then we'll either be in the water or off the bridge. o_o; )

biller wrote:
That I rather poke my own eyes out with my cock, while trying to 69 myself, then stand another second in the presence of you and the likes of you?
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk's eyes widened once more. "You konw what you just did you freaken idiot?!" she yelled, "This bridge piece'll burn out and it'll all collapse! Again!" Tyzrk drew out her bow, knowing that this was another retard wanting a fight. So he'll get a fight. Xhercfa flew near Tyzrk's side, watching as the flames started to eat out the bridge. They both knew that trying to set out the fire would be useless, and they would either run through the fire, or fight this person underwater.

Tyzrk then remembers the fight she had with an illusionist underwater. They fought until the mage lifted all the water and Tyzrk hugged him in fear, making the water drop on both of the unforetunnate fighters. Pichu wanted a donut. Tyzrk shivered in the feeling of fighting underwater once more, but strangely had a feeling of want. Did she want to fight underwater again? To her, it felt much more better then fighting on land, where as underwater it is much more comfortable, as long as Beratha was still there...

Tyzrk then had a light chuckle. She drew out her bladed bow, and CUT the rope on her right. The bridge then started to shake in response to the cut. She then quickly ran towards the drow before the bridge was able to fully respond, flip to it's side sort of.

(Hehe, good luck X3)

_Flame_
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Sorry about the long wait, went out of town, and didn't have enough time to post in the battle. o_o;

Good luck.)

He drew his bow as the elf drew hers. He quickly put an arrow on the bow and fired an arrow that lived, so to speak. [Torturing Arrow. Only use.] It was fairly obvious that it wasn't normal, but what it did couldn't be determined until it did it.

Crunch figured this would be a nice place to use it, fairly tight space, and it would be harder to dodge.

He wobbled a bit since she cut the rope, but it didn't bother him, considering she flipped out when he burnt the bridge, she seems much more afraid of falling then she did.

(Eh, short, sorry. o.x)

biller wrote:
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Understandable, I'm in a rush too XD)

Tyzrk saw the arrow, and knew there was something strange about it. Hurrying up, she slashed the rope on the other side, and jumped off the bridge, barely dodging the living arrow. She then, with her bladed part of the bow, put her bow in a small creak inbetween two planks of the bridge wood while falling down. Thanks to this, the bow when threw the two planks, and disconnected the bridge into two. Continuing her fall, she actually was thrilled to be falling into this river once more. She closed her eyes and said with a smile, "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" , only wondering how much 'fun' the other archer was having.

She knew what was going to happen next, and it was not drowning in the river. Tyzrk landed in the water, seeing one she knew she'd see. Not the archer, but someone else... Much more 'godly' then Crunch. Though she wondered what was keeping him so long.. Was he trying to resist falling off the bridge? It was snapped in two, of course he would fall in!

_Flame_
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(If we can't breathe underwater then I'll edit, but it just seemed more fun this way. xD)

Crunch watched as she cut the rope, and he put his bow securely on his back. He then jumped as the bridge fell out from under him. Crunch swan-dived into the river, and when he couldn't make it up in time for air he was forced to gulp down some water. He was surprised when it worked just like air, as if it was just O, no H2. :0

"Oh the dragons balls were blazin', As I stepped into his cave. Then I sliced his fuckin' cockles, With a long and shinny blade! 'Twas I who fucked the dragon, Fuckalize sing fuckaloo! And if you try to fuck with me, Then I shall fuck you too! " It was fun to sing underwater, but he had to stop when he saw his enemy. He drew his bow as he ran on the bottom of the river towards her. He kept his bow out but got a hand on his dagger. He pulled back his arm and looked as if he was going to hit her with it, but pulled the dagger out of it's sheath and slashed toward her midsection.

(Just be glad he didn't sing "Fuck Her Gently." That just would have been awkward. XD)

[Shit, I can't make a long post for the life of me. >_<]

biller wrote:
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Well duh, if you read my old Nogan fight, you'd understand we would be able to breath underwater =P)

Tyzrk saw Crunch fall through the water. Everything was going to plan. She pointed to an elf in the darkest robes you'd ever see. A red glow surrounded the air around him, making him seem entirely evil. "Yo..." he said lightly to Tyzrk. "You do remember me, don't you? Or did you already forgot?"

"Nah, I can't forget the time I fought underwater with that wierd mage!" Tyzrk said in a slightly happy voice, "Nice ta see ya again, Beratha." The elf in robes took out a wooden staff and bonked Tyzrk on the head. "Ow, what was that for?!"

"For the fun of it." Beratha chuckled. "But, now I will have some more fun watching you two-"

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" Tyzrk yelled out loud. She got another bonk on the head, this time with more annoyance.

"NOT that way!" Beratha reasured the female elf, "I mean, I will bless you two the ability to breath underwater, and you will fight for me." The elf then dissappeared into the darkness. Tyzrk turned back to the other elf, clutching tighter on her bow.

"I remember I once fought underwater, blessed by the evil god. It was fun, I have to admit. So, before we bore Beratha and he decides to drown us, let's fight!" Tyzrk was confident in her words, and took out an arrow....

_Flame_
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Ugh, damn holday kept me from posting. I don't care about GIVING THANKS. Mad)

"Well, this should be fun." Crunch nocked an arrowand shot it at Tyzrk's head. It was going to be easy to dodge, he knew that. But he did it mainly to see how arrows flew underwater.

He was surprised to find it flew like a normal arrow, even with the water. But then again, he shouldn't have been that surprised, he was fighting underwater.

(I just realized, you ignored my Torturing Arrow, atleast, as far as I can tell.

And sorry, once we start fighting for real, I'll start getting into it and making longer posts. This was just crap. xD)

biller wrote:
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Don't worry, I was patient XD STupid HW...)

(Yes, I figured if we fell in the water it'd lose it's track or something, sorry.)

Tyzrk held in a laugh as she knew what was going to happen with the arrow. The current was going towards Crunch, both combantants could feel it. The arrow flew out of the bow and towards Tyzrk, for a second. Then, it got caught in the current and washed away. Tyzrk laughed large bubbles out of her mouth, catching a Koi fish in her big mouth of hers. She choked for about a second, and spat it out. "Yeah, that happens with arrows, you idiot..." (Look at my friendly battle of Nogan, the same thing happened with me =P Nya.)

Tyzrk then saw the arrow Crunch shot from earlier. It was above the water level, but she could see it's shadow forming larger and larger at the top base of the water. Her eyes widened, surprised at both the fact that the arrow followed her and the fact that her eyes didn't hurt. It was a while ever since she felt the feeling of having water around her and still have it effect anything around you except for arrows.

But for now, she had to dodge the arrow. She noticed that both of the fighters were simply floating somewhere in the middle of the stream. Tyzrk then thought of something stratigic to do with the arrow; it had to stop following some time doesn't it? So she allowed her body to suddenly descend in the water's deapts, hoping Crunch would follow. The arrow then flung into the water. Unlike the other arrow, it didn't wash away due to the fact that this one was locked on somehow to Tyzrk. But everything was slowed down in the water, so the arrow did the same, slow down.

(Sorry, but I'm in a rush. After the tourney post, I have to get my ass off here!)

ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk then laughed as she saw the stupid guy drown. XD Beratha must have been bored for the four day lateness.

My win, sorry Flame, but I have a battle invitation!

My prize please?

AZerus
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: I knew I should have taken that right at Albuquerque...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 gold.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Maganic Wars Forum Index -> Battle-Grounds All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: