Online Role Playing Games
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BACK TO
MAIN PAGE

3rd Tournament, First Round: DDR vs. Wyvern
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Maganic Wars Forum Index -> "The King of Darkness" Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZerus
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: I knew I should have taken that right at Albuquerque...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: 3rd Tournament, First Round: DDR vs. Wyvern Reply with quote

The field is a large desert, totally devoid of any signs of life except an oasis about 100 yards away from the combatants. The combatants are teleported about 50 feet away from each other. A booming voice sounds out at them.

"You have been selected to participate in the King of Darkness Tournament, for you are among the strongest warriors in the realm. Only one shall survive, and he shall move on to face his next opponent."
ddranimestyle
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Yes, finnally in a large tourny! I'm so excited, yet sadly this is the only post i can make today. Tommarow all this crap is due at school, and I have to raise my grade from a "C" to a "B" cause I'm in the advanced classes. >< If my mother sees that "C", let's say I won't make the rest of the tourney... That'd be bad. Anyways, I'll be more active after tommarow, just to let ya know. STupid last minute extra credits... Anyways, only post today for me so, I'll get right in to the action instead of having a long intro. GOOD LUCK WYV AND TOURNEY COMBANTANTS, LET THE TOURNEY BEGIIIIIIIIIIN!!! >o< lol)

Tyzrk found herself in the desert. She looked at her entering ticket and stared at teh number on her ticket. "I got the lucky number, YES!!" She thought, having a flash back to the HUGE crowd of people wanting to enter the tourney. Only a few people would get chosen, and it was by ticket numbers. She thanked Beratha (For some reason o.O) for the lucky day. She then snagged her bladed bow from her back, and gave a confident look at her friend, the forest spirit named Xhercfa. Xhercfa looked around, and knew there was going to be trouble. But, no one could tell where the spirit was looking most the time, she's just a little sphere of glowing. But closely it will look like a spirit of a fairly young elven woman. Anyways, Xercfa was the first of the three to talk, though the opponent probably wouldn't be able to hear what she had to say anyways. "Tyzrk, this looks bad... We never fought in a desert before."

"Hah, we, you say." Tyzrk said, "Well, I have fought in the desert long ago with a present friend named Pommimies. Though it is bad to be fighting in the desert overall. You know what's wierd?"

"What is it Tyzrk?"

"Normally, it's hot in a desert; now it's FREEZING!"

"Tyzrk, that's cause it's near midnight." (Azy, you didn't say no nothings about TIME did you? =P)

Tyzrk was quite relieved it was night however. Though she had to fight, at least it wouldn't make them all thirst to death(jet) while fighting. Also, even though it was night time, the moon was the size of an orange two inches from your eye, and it was shining bright, enough to illuminate the entire arabian (XD) sands. Also, it's the desert! There were no hiding spots available, and an oasis was quite near but quite far as well. Tyzrk grabbed an arrow, and quickly aimed at the opponent's head.

I only put my name and made it sparkly.

Heart broken: March 20th </3
Wyvern
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Good luck to you too =D. Oh, and I'm guessing you didn't shoot the arrow, right?)

Fudo had been enjoying himself, watching all the poor souls trying to get their hands on a ticket that would allow them to enter the tournament. Oddly, as was usual with Fudo, he got the ticket number 666. What are the chances of that? His mind fluttered around as he tried to think of who his opponent might be in the crowd, looking from person to person, trying to decide whether he could take them on or not. He was just staring at a rouge he saw, when he was teleported to a vast desert expanse.

Whoa.... Fudo thought to himself. The area seemed huge and dull, nowhere to hide, nowhere to run. Well, that is unless your good at running miles at a time. He was, however, dumbfounded by the moon. He could see it in every direction, and was completely shining, making it seem almost daylight.

He then saw his opponent. Or, opponents as it would seem. There stood a woman holding an arrow at Fudo, straight at his head. On the extreme right of her, stood, or floated, a spirit which seemed a bright green. He assumed it was some sort of spirit, but which kind he did not know. He also assumed that the woman was an elf, because elves often befriend spirits.

After he was done speculating his opponents, he decided to prepare himself. He slung Nightmare off of his back, holding it in his right hand. Hallucination was held in the other. He tried his hand at bending his body parts, dislocating his arms and putting them back together. He then looked at the opponent.

"You seem very hostile towards me, why is that?" he asked, a rhetorical question. He pointed his spear at her, and held his shield up to cover most of his torso. His only body part that was not being covered at all, was his legs.

(Again, Good Luck!)
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

Location: IN THE NAVY!! Yes you sail the seven seas! IN THE NAVY!! Yes you can put your mind at ease!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Okay, appereantly, grades don't close until Friday, so I found a time to slip through the cracks out of my HW makeups and make a post =D)

Tyzrk aimed with one eye opened, her head turned so that her eye had the proper sight span, and aimed a bit more. "Not at all," Tyzrk said, "I'm just quite excited. Not everyday you get into a tournament as grand as the King of Darkness." She smiled with joy, which was awkward for her. She had a slight flashback, seeing herself a long time ago as a runaway elf living in a house in the middle of a forest. It all started with Rayuke, a Master of Magics, burning her house down and almost throwing a flaming tree at her through telekinesis. Though that was a long time ago, she gave Rayuke a mental thanks, knowing that if it weren't for him, she'd never find her bow as a fighting tool, only a weapon to kill animals for food. She looked at her past self as a person who wanted to avoid a fight, but nowadays, Tyzrk seems pretty hyped up about this tournament. Oh how much she changed throughout the years.

And now, back to the fight of course, she was ready for yet another fight. She said in her smile, "An undead fighter... Very unusual." A strong tingle of excitement coursed through her veins, though she knew a fighter would be trouble, and an undead would be a plus, she knew she had a very insane fight coming up. Tyzrk pulled the bow to it's limits, and shot the arrow straight for the undead's leg. "Oh and, the name's Tyzrk."

Wyvern
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fudo, knowing his opponent was a ranger, had predicted the following events: his enemy shot an arrow towards his. Now, seeing as they were over 15 yards apart from each other, Fudo had enough time to act as he pleased, maneuvering himself in any way he wanted. He decided he had a few options available to him.

He decided to go with the more routine and obvious one, hopping over the arrow with ease, it was going about shin height and not too fast. After he landed, he tested his footing.

He found that the terrain was quite hard to move around in because of all of the sand. Other than that, there was not much found to trip or stumble over, just sand. He relaxed knowing this was the perfect terrain for a warrior, but not so much for a ranger who needs to be away from his or her foe to be very effective.

Fudo cracked his knuckles, popping each of them individually. After he was through, he looked around briefly noticing there was almost no places to hide as well. He was quite pleased at this, as there was no need for a hiding spot when you have a good shield.

I wonder why a ranger would be sent to a place like this... it's completely empty here. Fudo thought to himself, blissfully unaware of anything that rangers could do without a bow. He couldn't help but to wonder why a ranger would have anything but a bow, this one seemed to have a hula-hoop sized ring with her. It doesn't seem to be too much, just a ring, and that's all... is all Fudo could come up with.

Fudo also noticed a large oasis in the distance. It seemed a pretty good size, and if they ever got there it might be interesting. It seemed much to far away from them at the moment, however. Fudo suddenly realized that he was fighting, and got ready to make a move.

Fudo sprinted at full speed, or as fast was possible, through the sands towards the ranger. He ran at about two-thirds the speed he normally would, hindered by the sand covering his feet. As he approached his target, he prepared himself for his signature opening.

As he got nearer Fudo shoved his spear into the ground, as if he were to pole vault, and flung himself into the air. He, however, held onto his spear the entire time he did this, making sure he still was armed and dangerous. Once he got to the peak of his flight, he threw his shield, still attached by the magic string, at the opponent. The blades popped out and where being hurled towards the opponent at almost two-thirds of the speed of an arrow.
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk didn't just stand there for the entire undead's move, so she decided to do something. The area was very unadvantagous towards her, she knew fighters would be a pain in the ass already, as it is hard to have a distance with these space harassing basterds, but this sand made it harder to gain back the distance she will lose. However, shooting arrows wasn't all she was about. Other choices of attack were at her hands.

Xhercfa flew to Tyzrk's right, quite faraway too. The elven girl saw the undead jumping annd throwing the strange disc, and noticed that there were blades coming out of the sides. Spinning, the weapon would do dangerous damage towards the girl. Tyzrk spun insanely at the ground, falling into a barrel roll under Fudo and dodging the shield. The dodge wasn't perfect however, as Tyzrk got up, she brushed the sand off some of her clothes with her hand, and noticed a sharp pain in her left arm. Looking at it, she saw a slight cut that the shield left. Though it was bleeding slightly, she couldn't see alot of blood coming out of it due to the dark night skies, dispite the bright moon. This calmed her down a bit, but she still needed a plan. Having her bladed bow out and just standing there wasn't such a good idea.

She then saw the oasis. It would be a while before they decide to run there. Thankfully, at night time the desert didn't thirst you so badly. She took out an arrow, and noted that another arrow would be useless. The enemy would dodge it to easily. (Which is quite awkward if you think about it, the experianced archer never misses. They're supposed to have great dexterity =P) She simply threw the arrow like a shuriken at Fudo's face, and ran quickly towards the oasis, her run was annoyingly slowed down by the sand.

Wyvern
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soon after having his attack fail, Fudo landed on the sandy ground with a thud. He had nearly no time to spare however, and was directly attacked by another arrow, this one however was not being shot. It was being thrown at him much like a kunai or shuriken, but this still caught him slightly off guard.

Fudo bent over to the side, while doing a frantic type of jump. It seemed kind of odd that he was doing a near sideflip when all he needed to do was move his shield. The arrow just barely knicked his right leg, and it didn't do too much damage, a scratch that was hardly bleeding. It didn't have the force to break too much skin, and it was easy enough to get up on.

After brushing the sand off of himself, he found the ranger running for what seemed like her life. She was headed to the oasis just a sprint away, and her speed was either greatly reduced or she was one of those weird rangers who were lazy and couldn't run for the life of them.

It was the first option, Fudo soon realized, as when he began to run towards her, in order to keep the distance between them minimal, he couldn't move to quickly either. He slowly gained on her, and within a minute he was ten feet away.

Fudo needed to be offensive again, so instead of using his shield as he did last time, he used his spear. He pointed it at the enemy and suddenly the top bursted off, and was followed her by a chain of iron. It moved at a speed that would allow it to catch her and skewer her, but Fudo could only watch as it flew.
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyzrk ran calmly until the undead started to run after her. Scared, Tyzrk kept her run, grabbing an arrow. She then looked behind her and saw that the tip of the spear had blasted off with a chain connecting it. Her first gut thought was to fall down and roll back up, but she needed something more stratigic. Instantly knowing what to do, she dropped her bladed bow, and gave a quick sidestep, the speed of the sidestep was extreamly fast, or at least, fast in this sand condition.

Tyzrk saw the head of the spear fly right above her left shoulder. Her eyes widened to the size of eggs, but now was the time for her plan to commence. Before the chain had a second to react, Tyzrk grabbed the chain with her left hand (The hand that previously had the bow) , having the arrow in her right the entire time. She then set the arrow in her right hand on fire as quickly as possible, and then stuck the head of the flaming arrow inbetween the hole of a chain fairly in the center of the string of chains. It stuck cleanly, and the fire was doing the obvious to the iron.

Tyzrk stuck her tounge out at the zombie with the carrot-eye look on her face. She then turned tail and started a run again, this time her run was a bit quicker, she didn't have the bladed bow on her hands, and she kicked her shoes off. Running without shoes in the sand proved to be a bit more effective in speed terms. Her cut was still bleeding, but very little, about a millimeter every ten or fifteen seconds. It was healing a lot quickly-er then expected. It was a small wound, so it was expected, but still, the cut nearly stopped bleeding.

Wyvern
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After Fudo's chain had blasted towards the ranger, she quickly dropped he bow and sidestepped the tip. As it flew by her, she grabbed it and stuck a flaming arrow in it. The fact of the matter, however, was that the wooden arrow would not be able to hold out long against the sucktion of the spear.

As the tip flew back, the arrow was headed for the main part of the spear. Considering the amount of time and speed it had picked up on the way back, the arrow snapped in half leaving it to fly in seperate directions. The chain seemed not to be in any serious condition, but it was still a little scratched up.

Well, that wasn't very nice... Fudo thought as he inspected the spear. Shortly after he looked up and noticed the ranger had taken off sprinting, kicking her shoes off and leaving her bow. It was odd to see a ranger drop their bow. He wondered how this coinsidense could be put to use. He decided not to give the ranger any chances of winning this fight, so he stuck his spear back onto his back.

He picked up the bow, fully aware of the situation of the ranger running. The only problem was that the ranger was running and gaining distance. That was not really a problem. considering the ranger had no bow, and that was good for Fudo. He wouldn't be taking any more considerable wounds.

He decided to take it along, just for fun. Who knows? She might even be nice enough to ask for it. Very doubtful, however. Fudo knew he would have to continue the fight sometime, so he chased after the girl again, who was by this time about twenty feet away.

He simply chased he down and once she stopped, he would stop. So instead of wasting energy on an attack that would be dodged, he would conserve himself and wait for the next attack.
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Note: Only the body of the arrow is wooden, the head is metal)

Tyzrk ran all the way to the oasis, her speed was raised slightly by being shoeless. She still had her bowmerang on her back, so dropping the bladed wasn't so severe (She mostly uses her mana bow anyways, but she decided to save that as a surprise) . She reached the oasis, and looked behind her. The undead was a little far away, but nevertheless, she was surprised that the spearman didn't decide to attack. Anyways, she didn't waste her time at the little lake. She cupped her right hand and took as much water in it as it could carry, and splashed the water over the wound. She felt not much blood there, but she had the water wash the wound anyways.

Tyzrk then got up and faced the warrior. She saw that the man had picked up her bow. Was he going to give it back? Not likely. The elven girl stood there, wondering what the man would do with the bladed in his hands and the spear on his back. She looked behind him and saw that they were quite far from their starting places. Tyzrk decided to play defensive for now, and waited. The warrior was about a reasonable space apart from the ranger, and she now waited for what he would do.

Wyvern
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the ranger had made its way to the oasis, Fudo smiled, because he knew it would become better and more fast paced when they were near it. He wanted to attack, but couldn't figure out a strategic advantage. He looked around. All he saw was sand...and water. There were a few trees however, but he saw neigh he could do with those.

He realised he didn't even know who he was fighting. Not one bit. All he knew has she had a bow and arrows, and could run pretty fast. This was odd, because usually he introduced himself before the battle began. He decided to start, very calmy and still holding the bow in his right hand. He bowed slightly as he spoke.

"Sorry to get off on the wrong foot. My name is Fudo, and it appears I am your enemy for today," he said, looking up at the woman. She seemed to have a cut on her leg which bled ever-so-slightly. It wouldn't be anywhere near enough to cripple her, but it was a start. Again, Fudo would look around to find any advantage he could take.

He tried to fit all of his surroundings into a plan. The only problem was, there was no surroundings. He looked back and forth, and instead decided to go with a much more straight forward attack that would be likely to miss. He threw the bow in the opposite direction of which he was facing, getting it as far away from the ranger as possible.

He simply rushed her, and before he got too close to her, he stopped dead in his tracks. He leapt into the air, and thrust his spear into the groud. A moment later, the ground rumbled slightly, and in another moment a few spear, three or four, popped out of the ground, headed straight at the opponent. They mostly went towards her torso and legs, but that did not matter as long as one or two hit slightly. {Thousand Spears}

(Edit: Sorry, forgot to add that it was thousand spears. Thousand Spears, 2x left.)
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(It was the left arm that was hit, not the leg)
(Did the spears come flying out and head towards Tyzrk, or do they just pop out and try to stab her with a virticle motion? I'm asuming they fly out, but if not, PM me.)

"Actually, it's all my fault. I just got caried away at the start. But I believe this battle will go much longer then anticipated. My names Tyzrk, most will come to an agreement that my name is wierd. Strangely, this is probably the most intelligent I have ever acted, I usually act very idiotically." Tyzrk said quite kind tone. She saw Fudo throw the bow away from her. It would be quite a hassle to run for it, and plus, she had other weaponry available at her disposal.

Then, Fudo went for the offensive. He made spears come out of the desert sands and high into the air, where only their sillouettes were visible in the dark night sky. They then came crashing down from four corners into the center like an "X", and unfortunately, Tyzrk was in the center. Before the spears come to an unescapable distance, the elven girl came up with an insane, but hopefully effective, plan.

She quickly grabbed the Ring of Framma off her back, and remembered a trick she learned with it a while ago. She set it like a hula hoop quickly around waist hieght, and threw it in a motion that was closely related to the motion made to start a hula hoop. But instead, the hoop started to spin around on its own in the air. It glowed a bright blue, and then shot the blue color to Tyzrk's waist area. The blue was mana, and Tyzrk's outline started to glow a similar shade of blue. Before the spears were close enough, Tyzrk gave a high jump into the air, as high as she possibly could, leaving the Ring on the floor.

Tyzrk saw the spears coming, and two of them missed underneath her, hitting each other where her legs would have been if she was still on the floor. The two hit each other, and bounced onto the floor. The next two went for where her torso would have been, but now they were going for her thigh area, perfectly where she wanted them to fly into. Right when they were in a five inch radius, Tyzrk made an imaginary string in her mind snap, making the blue aura gather near her waist area and blasted outward, deflecting the spears in opposite directions very effectively. Tyzrk landed, and picked up her Ring of Framma.

(Ring Sheild: 2 more uses)
(Unfair? PM me.)

Wyvern
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fudo, after seeing his failed attack, felt a sense of disappointment. He looked at all of the spears laying on the ground before they vanished, and once they did, he felt more sorrow. There were so many of them, but not one made any contact at all, and yet he used a bit of energy.

After he was done mourning his failed attempt, don't ask why he did it, he got back into his normal self. He looked calm and collective, straight at the ranger, Tyzrk she was called. He said the name several times in his head, as a means to memorize it. Normally he write it down, but as the conditions were, he couldn't.

How did she do that? he thought to himself. She is either immensely powerful, or looks are deceiving. He continued to look at her, plotting a means of attack that would hopefully get through to her. He figured he was against someone who thought he was easy prey, or took him serious because they did not know his strenght. He hoped to take advantage of the first option and attack when her guard was down.

Fudo pulled his spear out of the ground, with this he would fling it about and tuck it under his arm. He held it there for a few moments, and after thus made a flick of his wrist to point it at Tyzrk, who was now standing, picking up her hoola hoop looking thing, and then standing again. The wound on her arm didn't seem to bother her anymore, which was a bad thing; he wanted it to sting.

He looked again for an advantage. He could find none, so he went with a more routine attack. He ran at the ranger at the fullest speed he could attain, there was not much room between them now so he had a nice burst of speed. Before he reached her, he stuck out his shield as if to bash her with it. The shield was aimed again at her chest area, and he hoped to break a rib or make some kind of physical wound.

(That wasn't titan's smash, just so you know =D)
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Yes, sorry for the mistake. DXD Anyways, here's the edit:)

Tyzrk saw the man baraging at her. His shield was out front, protecting him from any frontal attacks, as well as giving him an attack availability as long as he's running. Tyzrk needed an idea. Her feet sank a bit deeper in the cold desert sands, making her lift her legs out of the sand. Fudo came closer and closer to her, and finally, she thought of a plan.

Tyzrk quickly grabbed an arrow, and set it on fire while running towards Fudo. When they were reasonably near, Tyzrk threw the arrow up so that it would eventually curve back down and hit Fudo from the back, hopefully. Now, for the hard part; trying to dodge the shield from this close.

Not wanting to get hit from the bonebreaking-potential attack, Tyzrk tossed herself to her right, having some difficulty in being rushed and being in the sand. She triped, and in result, had her left arm pushed by the shield. Being pushed wasn't that bad or painful, but it threw her off into a worse trip, sending her spinning three or four revolutions. She landed, and got up, seeing that Fudo stopped his charge. (Or something near the time.)

(Fire Arrow: 4 more uses.)

Last edited by ddranimestyle on Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Wyvern
Can't wait for MWO
Can't wait for MWO

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(No problem, just thought it was odd that your shoes were being thrown at me, while you had just kicked them off >.<)

Fudo, after pushing the woman and sending her spinning and doing a few barrel-rolls, inevitably had to stop if he needed to stop from running into the pool of water that was directly in front of him. Before this, however, he noted that the ranger had thrown an arrow of fire into the air, almost directly above them, and it was now coming down. He needed to act quickly if he did not wish to be harmed by the arrow that was coming.

Gravity started working its magic, unfortunately, and was working pretty well. The arrow that was once sent flying into the air, was now coming down at Fudo's back. He decided it would be much easier to block than to dodge. It would most likely be more effective than dodging as well, because there was little chance of being severely wounded or making a stupid mistake, like tripping and getting impaled.

A few seconds before the arrow fell into him, Fudo spun around in a quick flurry, and held his shield into the air. The arrow came, and deflected off, sending sparks into the air directly around it. The sparks were not only from the flames around it, but from the fact that the metal arrow head was hitting his shield. The arrow flew off, and sent small flames everywhere, and a few of the ashes landed on his foot. This Fudo did not realize quickly enough, for it burnt its way through to his foot.

Fudo hopped around in pain, holding his foot that was just recently burnt. It wasn't as bad as being cut or burnt from a bigger fire, but it still stung like a bizatch. He soon stopped hopping around as he knew it wouldn't get him anywhere and the best it would do was expend his limited energy, and he knew he didn't want to do that now.

This tournament has turned out to be a much better fight than expected Fudo thought while reorganizing thoughts and preparing himself mentally. He knew this fight would last quite a bit longer than he had hoped, but it would be nice to have a great challenge from such an experienced fighter.

After getting ready, Fudo decided to take the opponents position as an advantage. She was in the process of getting up, and was done a split second later, and Fudo was trying to think of a plan to catch her off guard. He failed to think of any that were really great, so instead he decided to go with something mediocre and that wouldn't take too much skill to defend against.

But, before he did that, he inspected his surroundings. There were a few trees, sand, and water. None of which would give him too much help in the long run, except for maybe the water when he needed it. His only advantage was that he had his weapons, unlike the now unarmed ranger.

Actually, Fudo found it wuite odd that a ranger would only bring a bow. He knew that that was their main talent, but still, most would bring a dagger or some other sort of weapon. She didn't appear to have one, so he would be able to easily win if he just kept the distance between them to a minimum.

Fudo again charged the opponent with his shield, this time however, he had his spear pointing towards the ranger too, as if he were in some sort of foot jousting competition. He knew that it wasn't the best idea at the time, but it was all that he could think of in the alloted time period before the ranger would have the chance to do something that he didn't like.

(I believe this is my longest post EVER O.O
Edit: Edited spelling errors. Made it slightly weird to read.)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Maganic Wars Forum Index -> "The King of Darkness" Tournaments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: